Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's Event Round 2

+11
Crimson Skies
Sea Bunny
MikeMurdock
Dione
Hellez Bellez
The Red Blur
spark tb
ForevaYoung
Spekkal
Dogy9978
ChaoticBou
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Valentine's Event Round 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Event Round 2

Post by Spekkal Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:22 am

Oh boy. Oh boy. That slight blush I mentioned a while back? And how it was starting to fade? Yeah, no, it wasn't. It came back with more intensity, and the woman's eyes widened again at the blatant admittance of their occupation. "H-hahah..." she stammered, her fake laughter an attempt to ease off the awkwardness wriggling up her spine. It wasn't working, and she started to scratch at her neck. "Personal trainer! Yeah... I... that... that's. That's what I... that's what I was thinking. Of. Course. I was. Or- or an instructor." Yes, because a personal trainer smacks people and makes them cry. But sure, let's focus on that one just to avoid the other options presented on a platter.

That prolonged eye contact wasn't helping. Now, Ragnilde wasn't an idiot - she'd come to the conclusion that Kelina was doing this on purpose. That gaze watching her every move, that mysterious grin and the amused glimmer in her eyes; she was doing this for her own entertainment. But despite thinking this, it didn't help ease the situation.

Thankfully, she didn't have to linger on this subject for too long. And the manticore was more than happy to switch it to something else. Not that Rag liked to talk about herself, she never saw herself as interesting, but anything was better than increasing that red intensity on her face. "Hah... I'm kinda glad I'm not," the woman agreed. Steady that voice. Steady. "I don't want people to be. Afraid. Of me. Being intimidating means people are more likely to, yknow. Avoid. You." Like how Ragnilde was avoiding the eye of the woman before her because boy was she intimidated by this lass.

"And I... wouldn't say I'm. Strong," she replied. Of course she was denouncing a trait that Kelina was interested in. This was going swell. Raising her scorpion tail for emphasis, she clarified: "I'm just... fast. Pretty fast. And I can paralyse people. With. My tail," she wiggled it. Continuing on, at this point Rag was just stating her qualifications. Maybe it was an attempt to sound cool to the tough power chick in front of her, since she was interested in a fighter.  "I have basic combat and gun training  - it came with the job - but I've, uh, never shot a gun in my life." Why a security guard for a mall would need gun training was perhaps a cause for concern, but she shrugged off her own comment. Though finally, she did focus back to the table and towards the honey badger. She crossed her arms on the table, leaning forward, "But there's still a lot I need to learn. Obviously. H-hah. Thankfully I've never been in a situation that, uh, requires me to know more. I'm pretty grateful for that."

But this wasn't a discussion on combat techniques, this was a date! Despite the social situation, she did genuinely want to learn more about this mysterious badger lady! However, she was paranoid of getting another answer that caused her to melt in her own uncomfortableness. She was clearly a woman who just loved to tease. And Ragnilde knew she was an easy target. This was going to be a looong speed date. The hybrid offered a smile, straightening her back in another attempt to seem confident; "So uh, strong?" she echoed with a small tilt of her head, "What else do you consider... good traits?" Rag already knew that this question was going to be absolutely crushing to her. She just knew it.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Oh dear, she really was the nervous sort, wasn't she? Seemed like he'd gone from one extreme to the other with this particular swap, but he really didn't mind. It was, in an odd sort of way, rather endearing - After all, who could blame her for being nervous at her first speed dating? It wasn't like everyone here was going to be a peoples person, right??

He also made note of her uncomfortable smile as she attempted to plunge into her next question, and made a mental note not to plunge too deep into that side of the conversation.
Next time, he'd try to avoid using what was... probably a pretty personal question as an attempt to break the ice.

As she rambled on though, Basts warm smile twitched into a patient one, even chuckling softly at her brief backstep.
"Please, please, its all fine, Keandra. Its a valid concern to have, especially on a night like this! For the record, I'm twenty-six. Closer to twenty-six than seven, if that makes any difference."
He paused briefly, before lifting a hand to the beads at his neck and jostling them in thought, before moving on to add,
"What about yourself?" he kept his mouth open as if to add more, before just... slowly shutting it. His first impression had put her somewhere in the region of twenty-four, but he realised that openly guessing someones age was a little rude.
Well, more than a little rude.
Very rude.
So for once, he'd keep the gift of the gab in check, and awaited her answer!
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Kelina was simply loving this. Her intensity, her glow, the enjoyment in her eyes simply growing higher and higher. Whereas a normal person would perhaps miss some of the cues, some of the little actions of her awkwardness, She noticed every, single, detail. The blushing, the breaks and pauses in her sentences.

She took a pause, listening as Rag began to dismiss her comment about being strong. Her eyebrow raising slightly.

"Now now, I said strong, not powerful dear~" She said, folding her arms over as she slowly leaned back into her seat.
"If you know how to put someone down, that's kinda strong ain't it?" She said, finally giving her a break, paying what was somewhat of a compliment.

She was then intrigued by her little comment about needing to learn some. Biting slightly on her lip in anticipation to tease once more.

"Hm, need to learn a few lil things hm? Well, I'd be happy to teach you a thing or two some time around~" She said, that smooth tone making that sentence last damn near a life time as she leeeeeeeaned in ever so slightly, her arms resting on the table.

Then, it was question time for her once more, her tapped her index finger on her chin, pondering her answer.

"Hm, now lets see, strength, determination, strong spirit, and well, a pretty face is always a boost~" She would say, turning it up to 11 as she fired a blatant wink at Rag, her yellow eyes lowered slightly as she grinned.

"Well, I'll be fair here too, tell me what you find good traits~" She said, finally leaning back into her chair again, watching her closely as she awaited her reply.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Dione looked up when she heard her name being called out by a stuttery voice. A glance at the person the voice belonged to was enough to send a surge of recognition through the wolf. "O -oh! Hello, Cheyzy!" She smiled awkwardly and waited for him to sit down. 

She waited in silence for a bit, wondering what to ask. Cheyzy was a fellow guild member who she'd seen before, and soon they would go on a quest together, if she wasn't mistaken. She had seen him sign up for the same quest, at least. "Sooo... ehm.." she began, desperately trying to think of a question. "It's good to see you. Have you uhm... got any jobs outside of the guild? You're a guild member too right? I think I've seen you there before, at least!"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Yukikos eyes brightened up considerably at the mention of sweets, and then the fox girl made them from scratch. This was very unexpected indeed, someone who did a similar thing to her was admittedly unusual to find these days. 

"Ohhh, so you have a l-lot to do every day then, making s-sure everything is in the correct place for customers."
The violet cat looked to Sweetie and noted she had a lot of passion for what she did. That made a soft smile of recognition grow on her own features. 
"I help run a cafe right now, b-but once I have the relevant experience, I aim to own my own food place. I l-love to cook and bake all sorts of things, and people say my food is very good. It's very therapeutic as well."

A bright blush appeared on Yukikos cheeks. She didn't realise just how much she just rambled out there until she was done. Her nervousness all but vanished while she was speaking, and while it was relieving, she came right back down to Mobius as soon as she finished her speech. 

"I'm so sorry about t-that, forgive my over enthusiastic talking, I'm s-sure you didn't need to k-know about all of that considering your qu-question."

The feline lowered her head in apology, and to let Sweetie ask her own question to hopefully remove the awkwardness she brought as well.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:53 pm

The fox gave a slight sigh of relief as she heard the number, tensed shoulders sagging down into an ever-more relaxed state. Twenty-six wasn't bad, twenty-six was reasonable. Plus, he seemingly hadn't taken any sort of offense at her asking, so that was good too. Sweet, all plusses there, all bonuses.
Aaand then of course came the same question back. Whilst Nang had operated on the classic principle of 'never ask a lady her age', Bast was evidently not-so-concered with such a social construct. Not that she considered him wrong for doing so; After all, Keandra had asked first, and was more than expecting to recieve the question back.

For a moment, she considered lying. Not a big lie, something small like... saying she was a low twenty-eight. Y'know, make herself seem slightly closer to his age, slightly less hopeless?
Then again, if she DID start actually dating someone here, well... There was no point lying now.

"Twenty-nine," she commented at last, eyes dancing around a little, "...Closer to twenty-nine than thirty," she borrowed that little snippet from her date. She liked that. It made it feel less like she was nearly thirty. Plus she hoped it would make her seem less, uh, 'old' to Bast. Not that she was old old, but after Nang, well...
"First guy they sat me with was only twenty. Decent guy but, uh-"
Keandra cut herself short again. Why was she talking to her current date about her previous date? That was just... bad dating protocol.
Right, right, focus, head in the game.

"...So you look like you travel?" Okay, good. Leave it at that. No need to ramble.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:05 pm

Seeing the female was already seated, the small canine hopped into his seat, literally. He remembered seeing the wolf around the main hall, and may or may not have looked her up when they signed onto the same mission. He was still surprised at his own memory though. But her question sort of caught him off guard.

"Other...jobs? Oh, no, I still haven't really found my way around the city, nonetheless finding another job. For now the Guild's the only thing I have....Until I run out of reserves, that is..."

He mumbled the last part under his breath, ears laying forward.

"Ah, what about you? I'm guessing you're not really a guild solo like I am, are ya?"
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:17 pm

This was... kind of awkward. "I uhm.." Dione scratched her neck, trying to think of an answer that didn't sound childish. "I'm still in school. College actually."

That was.. Okay? ish? "So no! I'm not just in the guild!" That's the spirit. Trying to stay confident. Yeah! ..right? "So you're saying you're still getting used to the city, right? When uhmm.. What brought you here?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 pm

Oh. Right. School was a thing. Almost made the hybrid regret not making it past high school.......Almost.

"Oh, that's still good! An education is still as good as any job out there."

He chuckled, a blonde hand coming up the brush a few stray pastel bangs from his face.

"Uhmm...."

Truthfully, it was a number of reasons. Old ties, escape, stealth. But what was a good answer here?

"Honestly? I just needed a change of scene. Where I'm from, it's a heckuva lot smaller than this. Too quiet, really. I was hoping to find a little more excitement here."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:35 pm

That was interesting. As someone who was born in a small town herself, she could kind of see where he was coming from. She herself preferred the inbetween of a big city and a small town. Cities are so hecitc, while a village or town are rather quiet. The middle ground was in Dione's opinion the best ground in this situation.

The wolf took a small sip from her drink before asking her next question. "Why don't you like the calmth of a town? I always think cities can be so.." She paused for a second, thinking about what would be the right word to use here. "..loud. I mean, don't get me wrong, sometimes the noise of the city is great to drown out thoughts, but.." The canine didn't know where she was going with this question. "I- I'm sorry! I'm rambling." she said as she turned slightly red. "P- please do answer..." 

Smooth, Dione....
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:50 pm

"Ah, well...."

He had to think about that one for a moment, eyes drifting down the the fresh glass of water on his side of the table.

"I just like the closness of the city. I don't have to worry about driving anywhere, I just walk to just about anywhere I need to go! If not, theres the subway, but it's still a little cheaper than the gas wasted in these crowded streets."

It wasn't a super great answer, but one nonetheless.

"I don't particularly like the loudness, but it's all something to get used to."

He tilted his head slightly, ears moving limply along with it.

"Mm....So what made you join the guild? I hope you don't mind me asking..."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Cheyzy had some very valid points in regards to the differences in the city and a town. The public facilities were all way closer in the city, and it did indeed save a lot of gas and time. It was also easier to find work here than in the smaller towns and villages. The noise was something most people could get used to in time, yeah, but it still wasn't really for anyone.

The guild topic was nearly inevitable with the two of them both being members. Dione didn't really mind, though. She liked telling about why she joined in the first place. "OH!"
...that was loud. Whoops. "I mean.. Well, I joined mainly because of my brother. He has always been super enthusiastic about superheros and he's probably the Freedom Fighters' biggest fan. When he heard the guild was opening up he wouldn't stop telling me to sign up and join them if they'd let me. I thought, why not, since it would help me do some good in the world as well."

She smiled and relaxed a bit. "What about yourself? Any particular reasons for joining?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Kelina was loving this, but Ragnilde was squirming in her seat. It's not like she could ask her to stop, this was a speed date. Flirting was inevitable, moves were to be made. She wasn't here to make friends (though she wouldn't complain if she did), she was here to find a cute partner who she could smooch. Or at least hold hands with.

So, first off, the hot badger had given her a compliment. Somewhat. She'd implied that Rag was a little strong and could hold her own, albeit the mention of her 'putting someone down' was far from the truth. She wasn't a violent person, nor was she the type to put her heel onto others and grind them into the dirt. Actually, she was kind of a pushover. Still, she took the comment in stride and gave a sheepish smile. Twiddling her fingers and lowering her ears with her tiny grin, she responded, "Aheh... I suppose so." It wasn't much of a response, but she cut herself short. If she continued, she'd just be demeaning herself into a pit. That's not what Kelina should hear, after all.

But then the woman purred with a voice as smooth as honey. And it made Rag melt. Ragnilde was a reclusive and antisocial thing, and her appearance often struck odd looks with many. Flirting was not a common thing for her, and she couldn't really do it herself. She'd only been flirted with, what, like three times in her life? The last was from her ex years back. So to hear that lulling, sultry purr as the woman offered some 'tutoring' made her sink a little in her chair. Was that her own heartbeat in her ears? Because boy that was going crazy. One of her hands reached to her chest and gripped at her shirt, her bright eyes darting around to anywhere but her date partner. She could feel the heat going to her ears. They twitched. "A-a-a...haaah...hah," good, good response. Gulping, and realising how pathetic she looked, she attempted to actually formulate words: "M-maybe. Yeah. Uh. M-maybe. Um. Hahah..." Why did she always laugh when she was nervous? She slid a little further down in her chair and resisted the urge to cover her face.

And before she could even compose herself, Kelina winked.
She goddamn winked.
She thought Ragnilde had a pretty face.
Aaaaaaaaa.

Yep, there she went. That did it. She covered her face with her hands. She'd started this round somewhat confident, and now she involuntary found herself wrapped around the honey badger's finger. And despite all this, she found herself lightly and quietly giggling into her own hands. This situation was utterly absurd. The fact that this hot, confident woman was genuinely interested in her? The idea that she wasn't just doing this for fun and entertainment? It was far too good to believe. It was Ragnilde. She didn't deserve such fortune.

And yet... she was letting herself be played along with these lies. And it felt nice. The flirting, the attention, being told you're pretty and good at things was nice. Getting such prominent compliments from a woman that was way too good for her was thrilling and, despite her furious blushing and blatant embarrassment, she didn't want it to stop. If she had the confidence, maybe she would have returned it. But she wasn't at that level yet, so what she could do right now was respond to her.

Slowly moving her hands away from her face, revealing a bright red manticore, she gave another tiny laugh, "Hhah... I er..." Again, she cut herself short. She was going to comment that Kelina's 'perfect date' was the complete opposite to her.
Strong? Rag was hardly tough. Determined? Rag struggled to get out of bed every day. A strong spirit? She relied on her goddamned therapist. And a pretty face? Well... that one she refused to believe. She just wasn't ticking any boxes, but she didn't want to say that either, "I... think they're. Important. Too." Well, she did agree on that. They were good traits. She just disagreed about them being the most important ones.

And the question had been bounced back, making the woman think briefly - she already knew her answer before she'd even said the question. However, the flirting and the advances had stunned her, and she had to recollect her thoughts; "U-uh... me? I uh. I'm- I... I like... I think... I like... kindness. P-patience.And. Um. Loyalty." She resumed to twiddling her thumbs. That was a pretty boring answer.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Now any normal, teasing, flirtatious person would stop here. After all, at this point, they would have already one. The hands on the face is pretty much the endgame of how much one can take.... But you'd be damned if you think that would stop Kelina.

She could feel the rushes and warmth in the air as things only became more and more intense for poor Ragnilde. Kelina finally letting out her own little, small, quiet chuckle, watching in sheer delight of her handy-work as Rag pushed her face into her hands. And that, that very moment, she saw as another chance!

"Well now, theres no need to cover your eyes, I don't look that bad.... do I~?" She would say in a torturing, quiet, almost whisper of a voice. Her tone remained calculated and damn light and smooth. She knew that wasn't the reason she was hiding her face, but she wouldn't be herself if she didn't continue to push even more buttons.

Any time Rag would talk, Kelina would watch her, slowly putting her arms on the time and moving them up, resting her chin on her palms, that damn smirk plastered to her face constantly. It was just about that that she was given an answer to her own question.

"Patience hmm? Now that right there is a fantastic trait, after all, very, very good things come to those who wait~" Kelina, please, stop, shes already dead. But alas, she would continue. Finding a way to make every damn sentence as flirtatious as possible.

"Loyalty too, after all, it means you always get enough of a good thing~" Kels, honey, please. Nope, there was absolutely no stopping her whatsoever. Her fun continued on and on, to no end.

What was interesting though... is that Kelina had skipped completely over Rag's mention of kindness. She had done this purposefully, because, well, It wasn't something she really expressed, or felt.

At least, she'd NEVER admit that~
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Ember stared blankly at Aaron for a few seconds. Was this guy supposed to be speed-dating, or applying for a job? Seriously? Full names? Occupational history? Was this guy for real?

He then asked what the hedgehog would like for him to know about her. That question irked her, because it was just so... So... vague. She feigned a smile, hoping that her confusion wouldn't show through. "Um... Well, I'm not so sure. What would you like to know?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:33 pm

"Ah... well... hmm..." Aaron thought for a moment, "How about this, where you from miss?" Aaron already noticed he kinda overwhelmed her a bit, ~I should not be so straight forward, don't wanna scare her off.~ he waited for her answer, calmly relaxing a bit in his chair.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:18 am

The red glow of her face was etched on like a tattoo - it probably wasn't going to calm down for hours. Her cheeks were flushed, her ears were red, and it had only been, what a few minutes or so into this round? When she signed up for this, Rag didn't expect such aggressive flirting and interest. The thought that someone would mess with her and get her flustered just hadn't crossed her mind, because this hadn't happened at a speed date before. A look at her usually came with a dismissive gaze, a few simple questions, and then the next person would do the same. This? She was totally out of her comfort zone! And it was showing!

"I'm not- I didn't-...!" Kelina wasn't unattractive. Kelina knew she wasn't unattractive. Rag knew that Kelina knew that she wasn't unattractive. And yet, despite this cycle of japes, Ragnilde fell into the trap anyway. Because she couldn't not agree. And she couldn't call this out and therefore dismiss the opening for a compliment. Therefore, the manticore fumbled forward  with her words to thusly compliment her: "You don't- You don't look bad you look great! Really g-great. Attractive. Uh. Nice. Um. My point is that I could! Look at you! A lot! Because you're that pretty!" Complimenting people was pretty easy, but with this badger, she was struggling. The words she wanted to say just weren't coming out properly. Not because there wasn't anything to compliment, but because she felt like nothing would be good enough. As she spoke, she waved her hands around for emphasis of her panic. Then recoiled them back in, noticing that she looked like an embarrassing fool. Interlocking her fingers, she brought them to her chest and for some reason continued this mess instead of ending it, "A-actually on a scale of 1 to 10 you'd b-be a. Uh. A 12. Off the scale. The scale stood no chance because you. Uh. Smashed it. Hahah! ...hahah..." That was awful. The nervous laughter slowly and quietly died in her throat.

And then she may as well have choked and died, because she swallowed air and started coughing. The comments on patience and loyalty managed to slay her, and she sank further into her chair and kept coughing on whatever it was that was caught in her throat at that time. Oh my gods. Oh my gods. This woman was too much for her. And throughout the entire time, she was just sat there... smirking. Soaking it in. She'd perfected this art. Ragnilde attempted to steel herself against this onslaught, but she simply couldn't prepare for these teasing comments. Her defence was a pillow, and she was getting barraged by cannonballs.

"Haah... haaahh...." her fit of coughing had come to a close, and she gently rubbed her throat through her luxurious mane. This was a bad topic. Se didn't want to touch on this further, or else her face may explode from the heat. There were hints and promises of further, more intimate advancements that she just couldn't take right now. Right. New topic. Divert away from this one. Something simple, something innocent. Something Kelina can't twist around to her advantage. Rag needed a break to calm down from this relentless assault - she could still feel the beat of her heart in her chest and hear it in her ears.
"What's... what- hh... what's your uh. Favourite. Kind of music?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellez Bellez Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:36 am

Kelina chuckled lightly, listening to Rag desperately try and blurt out some form of a compliment. Turning her head slightly as she listened in, her lips pouting out in a playful manner as she took in those... words, yes, yes I suppose they count as words.

"Y'know dear, I'd usually say something along the lines of, ya need better pick up lines, or, maybe get some lines that aren't from a sitcom... but.." Her sentence droned off somewhat, her smooth, playful tone, transitioning into something a bit more, serious, signalling she was actually listening in a way.

"But, that's actually a lot nicer than I usually hear so.... thank you~" And this time, she came across quite genuine, less of a smirk and chuckle, and more of an actual, normal person's smile, before she would regain her composure and lean back into her chair, snapping herself back into reality, afterall, she wasn't some softie!

She then took a deep breath, listening in as she was asked another question, she paused for ever so slightly longer, pouting and pondering as she thought.

"Music, hm.. well, I don't have a specific favourite, I like listening to music that well, matches the mood. Some rock or metal during intense training, some relaxing instrumental during downtime... or something more, fitting at other times~" She simply couldn't resist throwing a small tease in there could she, she always finds a way, after all, it was who she was.
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:33 am

The bunny would smile, taking a seat. "Oh, thank you!"

Her evening wasn't that bad, all things considered. She just wished she had a bit more time to get to know the previous person she was seated with. Oh, well...

"I'm Anastasia, but you can just call me Ana."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Bunny Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:40 am

Mentioning how much work the fox had to do at her shop made her once again consider hiring some more workers. It would be nice if she could rely on someone to keep the place running while she was out, but for now it was just her and that wolf. She was glad she left the shop while said wolf was out, otherwise she was sure that she would have followed her here and ruined the fun.

She listened closely to Yuki explain what her current job was and her goal for the future. Sweetie grinned, happy to know they shared a common interest when it came to their occupations and passions.

Hearing her apologize was a little confusing, but she quickly understood that the leopard was feeling self-conscious. She giggled. "Hey now, there's no reason for you to say sorry. Just relax and talk as much as you want about whatever you want. This event is supposed to help people to get to know one another, so receiving any sort of information would prove beneficial." She gave her a seemingly innocent smile to try to help her calm down a little, but despite her kind demeanor, her smile was rather unnerving.

"So you plan on starting your own food place, hm? What kinds of food do you plan on selling? Hopefully I won't have to worry about any competition." She laughed, and eagerly waited for her response.
Sea Bunny
Sea Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:49 pm

"Honest word?" It took every ounce of his self-control to keep his surprise to a single eyebrow raise, his fingers freezing against his bead necklace. It took him a moment, before giving a small shrug, "Well, uh, you honestly could have fooled me. I honestly didn't think you were above twenty-four, you know? Maybe thats why they put you with someone so young? But uh, I can imagine that being a bit- yeah, um-"

So much for not saying anything on the subject, huh? The words were barely out of his mouth before he realised what he'd just said, and for the first time that evening a nervous blush tinted the corners of his pale face.

"Um. Sorry if that was a bit forward. Sometimes I just say things, and-"
Alright dude, lets not fumble through this. He paused again, taking the chance to take a deep breath and center himself, calm spreading through his body as his previous warm smile slipped back into place, the blush receding just as quickly as it arrived, before giving a small nod at her comment!

"Oh, yeah! A large part of my life has been spent traveling, especially over the last few years. Nothing quite like being on the road, seeing new places and meeting new people, and just... seeing the world, you know?" he grinned happily, his fingers actively bouncing against the wooden beads  around his neck, before a small hesitation flickered through him. However, he quickly dismissed it with a shrug, adding,
"Although uh, not that I can really do much of that at the moment. Gotta stay in the nearby area for the next... well, I dunno how long! But honestly, that's an adventure in-and-of itself! It'll be nice to get to know an area proper, get to know the people better..."

"So, what about you? Are you the traveling sort, or do you prefer the feel of home beneath your feet?"
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:15 pm

The reassuring words from Sweetie made the purple feline look back up in slight surprise. Normally she just got shooed away if she started rambling about an interest, but this one fox girl accepted it and even wanted to possibly hear more. Her next question only reinforced it, which in turn brought a soft, somewhat content smile onto her soft features as a new wave of appreciation came for Sweetie. She hardly even noticed the slightly strange tone that set her innocent smile apart from everything else. 

"T-thank you... for being so patient. I do not normally do this, uhm actually talking to people is a less than done thing with me you see apart from work." She placed a hand on her chin to think over the question asked; what was the best kind of foods that made you just feel right at home?

"I think...I would like to open a comfort food place. Not solely for t-that purpose though; There could be elements of other types of meals for certain times of the year to keep everyone h-happy and content. But what I would really love is for it all to have that home-cooked feel and taste to it. It really helps you feel at ease if you can relate to what you're s-serving and eating after all."

The thought of being in possible competition brought a soft giggle from the snow leopard herself. The laugh that had resonated from the yellow fox had stirred up a sort of giddyness in her as well, and it excited her to have this conversation. "Oh, I couldn't bear to have bad competition with someone as cute as y-yourself. If I was able to open n-nearby, we could maybe at some point host events together or something? You know, to boost both businesses?"

The suggestion just sort of fell out, and then another flushed face happened. Great, just when her stuttering was getting better too. She hoped Sweetie didn't take anything said the wrong way. 
"I-I mean, not that friendly competition isn't welcome! Or that people who a-aren't cute can be worthy, just I...uhhh..."

At that point, Yukikos tail floated up to her face and gently slapped her on the cheek as if to say to her to get a grip. "I apologise. I got carried away there."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:51 pm

The fox was already sitting on table number 8, nicely decorated as the other, however it seemed to be placed only just now. She adjusted her bowtie and straightened her tuxedo suit. Alright. This was going to be exciting.

She had read the letter. Bou gave it to her. He seemed kind of confused, Luka wasn't really into girls in particular, but you have to give the fans what they want. Also she has kissed some when she was tipsy, so it's nothing that new, right? How did a relationship between women work?

She couldn't think a lot about it, because the other woman had already appeared at the table. "Ahaa! Stella! Come come, sit down so we can chat!~" She giggled and leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table and putting her hands into her massive wave of hair. "Soooo I read your letter and I feel quite complimented. So I thought about giving you a chance at me." Stella was pretty. Apparently girls think Luka is pretty as well. She has had her fair share of women eyeing her, just like males did. It was always fun to see. Women were much more...delicate that males are.

"So, whadda ya wanna talk about gal?"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:38 pm

And so Ebonia got up and moved along to sit and all. Table four, ooooo. She spaced out a bit apparently.

"A-ah, hi, sorry. I'm Ebonia, hope I didn't keep you too long."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:56 pm

"It's fine. In sure you had something important to handle first. As you heard, I'm Tofa" The pika greated with a warm smile. She tried to see if she would have better luck with this person.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next