Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos is Coming.

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Chaos is Coming. Empty Re: Chaos is Coming.

Post by Guardian Aelita Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:50 pm

The holiday season never failed to bring a happy smile to Saige's face. The snowfall was still wonderful to her. Granted, she had still wished to get some practice with her vine abilities but for now, she would appreciate what she had. She happily smiled and hummed along to the tune of a Christmas carol she was listening to on her music player before sighing happily. 

"Now then... I wonder what I should get my family for Christmas?" 

Saige pondered that for a while, looking around the many shops surrounding Holoska. She pondered it for a while before snapping her fingers. 

"That's right! Mom said she wanted that new skin care product." 

She glanced down at her skirt pocket and pulled out her wallet, tugging the dark purple and black jacket closer to her. She hummed in satisfaction. 

"That'll be plenty~ And I'll have enough to buy that book on frostbite." 

With a grin of triumph, she walked into the store, glancing around and looking for that one skin care product. While looking around she hummed a bit. 

"The Winter Festival is probably being prepared for right now. Maybe after I'm done shopping, I'll go and help them out. It's the least I could do during the holiday season." 

With that in mind, she continued her shopping.

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 am

Saige took a rather deep inhale before sighing in happiness. 

"Yep. You can't beat the smell of gingerbread cookie candles." 

She looked around somewhat lazily. 

"Looks like a lot of sales... Guess that means some competition is in order." 

Saige let a tiny grin enter her lips. 

"If I want to get the skin care product, I'll have to grab it quick." 

Saige immediately started trailing down the isles. 

"Sometimes people could put the items away in the wrong isle. If that's the case then I can take it without a worry about the cream going out of stock." 

She searched high and low for the skin care cream in the hopes that maybe she'll find out where it's located. Her first place to look was in the cream isle. If she couldn't find it there, she would move on but for now, she searched the isles in the hope of finding it.

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:57 am

Saige grinned and quickly took the bottle. 

"Perfect~! All that's left is to buy it and then I'll get started on wrapping it when I get home." 

She went up to the cashier, paying for it. The bottle ended up being a little more expensive than she previously thought it would have been. 

"Looks like I won't be getting that book on frostbite. Oh well. I'm sure there's always something online that I could use to research it."

With that encouraging thought, she pumped her fist a little in victory before starting to walk home, pulling her jacket closer to her and humming another tune to herself.

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:22 am

Saige's face paled as soon as she saw him. She instantly ran towards the husky's side. 

"Sir, don't try to speak." 

Despite her words, she was thinking a little about what the Husky was talking about. 

"Sister Clark...? Heretical monsters...? What's going on...?" 

She decided to push that aside for now. This young looking husky was injured and she couldn't just leave him here to go look for this sister. She decided to study his wounds for now. 

"These look like a beating of sorts... Scratch marks, a wounded leg, arrows of sorts... Has he been fed or given water...?" 

Saige immediately focused her attention back on the man, finally speaking. 

"I'll inform Sister Clark, whoever she is, as best as I can but for now, you're still injured. How is the pain in your leg? Do you think you can stand on it? My house isn't too far from here. Once we get there, I can help you out by dressing your wounds as best as I can. While I'm doing that, you can explain more about Sister Clark so I can find her and tell her more about these monsters."

She then knelt down. 

"I'm not too strong but I'll try my best to help you to my house if you need someone to act as a support pillar."

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down