Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aiden Silas [Human]

2 posters

Go down

Aiden Silas [Human] Empty Aiden Silas [Human]

Post by OfficialOverkill Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:18 am

There is a couple things I would like to make clear before I get into the biography of my character, but of course ya don't have to.. y'know read this. But it's just some tidbits of stuff I want to address.

1. I am well aware of the fact that human original characters are somewhat few in number. (This is coming from personal experience, unsure how many of these really exist.) And I've seen some communities where having a Human OC is either frowned upon and/or not allowed at all. All I want to say is that I will not complain/get salty if it's disliked upon to have a human OC here, and I will try my best to make up a new character if my OC can't make the cut here.

2. *A clustertruck of news reporters would show up at my front door as I opened it* 

"Overkill! Why'd you make a Human OC?!"

Okay, I'll explain. Just.. stop with the excessive cameras.

The reason I wanted to make a Human OC was to experience roleplaying in the Sonic Universe with a completely different perspective. And, alongside the 99% of other people in the world, I like to try new things. And considering the scarce amount of others, I decided to hop on this bandwagon.

3. I'm bad with creating any other species of OC in the Sonic Universe, hell, I'm probably worse than the guy who made.. uughh.."Coldsteel: The Hedgeheg."

GET TO THE CHARACTER!!!!

Oookay..

Name: Aiden Silas
Nicknames:"A", "Aid" or just "Silas"
Species:Human (You wouldn't be surprised if you'd have read up)

Appearance:White, black, and blue hoodie. Long auburn brown hair that covers his right eye. (No, he's not an emo.)Black pants with a belt and keychain, and some generic sneakers.He's  got a straight posture, and at first impression, Aiden would look what the cool kids say.. "EDGY"

References:
Aiden Silas [Human] 1449341932_image

Big shoutout to my friend WhiteFang122 for drawing this for me.

Personality traits

-Video Games, because they're fun, and who doesn't like them!
-Exploring. Aiden's got some curiosity, so he likes checking places out

Dislikes:
-Making enemies.. He doesn't want any bad guys going on a manhunt for him anytime soon!
-Mean people in general, but definitely evil..
-Getting in to fights.. Whilst Aiden can.. well.. SOMEWHAT fight with his fists, he'd prefer to stay out of them.

Personality: Aiden is a really kind and friendly kid! You'd love having Aiden as a friend, that's no doubt! He's very bold, and sometimes stubborn, but he can be a scaredy cat when it comes to evil people.. He's a persisting kind of guy, he doesn't give up, even despite the circumstances. Overall, he's a friend, adventurer, and a definite kid at heart.

Combat traits

Powers:Nah, mate. Humans can't have em'!

Strengths:
-Persistence
-Somewhat quick reflexes
-And.. he is experienced with sword fighting.

Weaknesses:
-Scardey cat against people that was absolutely demolish him in a fight.
-He's.. well.. his reflexes don't tend to work all the time.
-He doesn't really try to fight! He wants to resolve it differently..

Social information

Positive relations
-He has no friends yet! He just arrived in Station Square

Negative relations

-Rey Silas, he's Aiden's brother, who took care of Aiden for 10 years until a recent falling out..
-No one in specific.. yet. But he definitely would hate evil people or just general bullies.

History
Aiden was born in a small town, both his parents were loving and caring for 3 years, until a massive wildfire struck the town and then burned the place to the ground.. Many were killed and, sadly enough, his parents were part of the casualties list.. and Rey, his older brother, had moved to another city, known as Central City.. Rey managed to get Aiden into a good school, and they both lives together like roomates, only Rey had more priveleges.. but Aiden was fine with that.. for 10 years, at least.. After Aiden's falling out with Rey, he went on his own.. He managed to snag transportation to STation Square.. only took  him two days! He just arrived there today, and now.. how will Aiden hold up in the city?
OfficialOverkill
OfficialOverkill
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Aiden Silas [Human] Empty Re: Aiden Silas [Human]

Post by Oxcy the Red Panda Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:31 pm

This is actually a really cool character dude. He looks cool and seems like he would fit in the Sonic universe. I like him and can't wait to see him around

Oxcy the Red Panda
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OfficialOverkill Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:44 am

Oxcy the Red Panda wrote:This is actually a really cool character dude. He looks cool and seems like he would fit in the Sonic universe. I like him and can't wait to see him around

Thanks a lot! Glad to hear some feedback!   Surprised
OfficialOverkill
OfficialOverkill
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down