Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heiliger Ritter the Human

Go down

Heiliger Ritter the Human Empty Heiliger Ritter the Human

Post by Thunder Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:24 am

Name: Heiliger Ritter

Nickname: The Knight

Animal: A human, yup i did it

Hight: 5"7"

Weight: 156

Build: Medium

Cosplay
History

Dislikes:
Guns (they're unfair in sword fights)

Backstory: He was a boy, from another dimension (i mean this would be weird if he was actually from Mobius) and he grew up a nice solitary life in a village far from the kingdom, in his world there were legends about 6 swords that were created along with the birth of his world, they are The 6 World born swords, unrivaled in power and durability nobody has been able to draw a single one of them, certain requirements are written at a stone tablet at the base of the swords monolith. As he grew he tried to get one of the swords, he succeeded after 3 years of non stop training, then vigorously trained for another, eventually getting all 6 of the blades, but at a cost, his body developed 6 personalities along with his regular personality, one personality for each sword. After years of being tracked down he finally met a Mage who would send him to a new world one where he would not be chased for his possessions, he said goodbye to his world and the mage and traveled to Mobius.

Strengths:
Swordplay
Agility

Weaknesses:
Corrosion
Heavy blows

Powers:
I will share the power of each of the 6 swords
The Sword of Life and Death (Or Sword of the Lifekeeper) the powers of this sword include Resurrection, he can bring anyone who the user desired back to life, and the final power Deathcall, the sword transfers its powers to the users hands and a simple touch from the user before 10 seconds after the user casts it will immediately die. This sword takes the form of a classic long sword, 1 handed and 2 handed the handle is big enough for both. (Will barely ever use this last power, only on npcs)
The next sword, The Sword of Nature (Or Sword of the Druid) the powers of this sword include The power to control nature, and the power to grow plants instantly. This sword takes the form of a Rapier
The next sword, The Sword of Time and Space, this sword has the power to send the user through space and also bend time, this sword takes the form of a Broad Sword
The next sword, 
The Sword of Sin, has the power to take all the sin in the world and turn that into life essence for the user, this sword takes the form of a Short Sword.
The next sword, 
The Sword of Gravity (Or Sword of the Force) has the power to control gravity in any spot user desires, this sword takes the form of a Great Sword
The next sword, 
The Sword of Terrain, the user can control the features of the planet making pits in the ground or hills. Just reforming the earth around him. this sword takes the form of a Katana

And the final power, The One Sword (Or the Sword of Creation) what happens is all six swords appear in front of the user and they all combined into a singular sword, this sword is a Normal 1 handed Longsword and it combines the power of all the swords and all the personalities merge into 1 personality (extreme bodily strain)

Personalities:
Sword of Life and Death: the person goes gloomier head hangs low more of a quiet person
Sword of Nature: the person becomes a more light and peppy guy, more conversational
Sword of Time and Space: the person just acts like a nerd
Sword of Gravity: the person becomes like a salesman
Sword of Sin: the person goes crazy like they want to kill everyone
Sword of Terrain: this is the persons true personality the first one, a average joe, not quiet yet not always talking

The One Personality: just a completely tranquil person

Appearance/Description:
A black messy hair, you could say long for a boy yet not neck length, he wears a white tee shirt, and jeans, white skinned, light tan, charcoal gray eyes, and wears gray and red shoes, or trainers. He has a set of light leather armor but he rarely even uses it. The 6 swords are in different places on his body. Sword of life and death takes place on his right hip. The sword of Nature is also located on his right hip but the scabbard is beneath the first. The sword of time and space is located on his back with the handle jutting out above his right shoulder. The sword of gravity is located on his back with the tip of the scabbard jutting out near his right hip on the back and the handle underneath his armpit. The sword of sin is located on his waist on the back of his body, the handle appearing near the left side of his body. The sword of terrain is located on his left hip.

Tell me how he needs to be balanced. I now see that he is a bit OP, will work on that. If you see any areas of concern just tell me
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down