Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prelude Behind Bars

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Prelude Behind Bars - Page 3 Empty Re: A Prelude Behind Bars

Post by Dregan Fri May 05, 2017 4:32 pm

Turning slightly, the salamander allowed his back to slump against the top bunk of his bed - side-eyeing Albert through the bars. Clearly visible in the dark, he offered a shining white grin to the wolf. He clearly brushed well.
"Of course, of cooourse," he droned, before allowing a more melodic tone to skip into his voice, "But I think such questions important to getting to know who you're staying with. And where you stand with them~" he allowed himself a small chuckle, closing his eyes as he shook his head to himself, "After all, many of us more than likely have a long time to go here together. So it doesn't matter how shy you are, or how quiet you go when the question is asked - don't think I haven't noticed by the way - eventually these things will get out. I just feel it's better to get things out in the open now before someone tries to use it later as a matter of..." he adopted a voice;
"'Oh little miss, I know your big secret as I am one of the h'officers of this here prison. An' I be tellin' EVERYONE about it now and usin' it against you I am. Gonna make you reeeaaal uncomfortable I am.'"

He allowed himself a small laugh at his own satire. He amused himself at the very least, it seemed.
"I just think it's easier to talk when things are out in the open, so everyone knows who they're staying with! And whilst everyone here is assumingly guilty of that which they've committed, some may... disagree..." he pushed off the bed, hands waving in the air dramatically as he ran through a series of different voices;
"'Oh, it wasn't me who was stood there, it was just someone who LOOKED like me.'
"'Oh it wasn't really an assault, per se, it was just a slight tap to the noggin'!'
"'Oh I don't think my driving was irresponsibly - if other people drove like me, we'd ALL be safer!'"
Lowering his head slightly, he gave a shrug;
"Innocence is simply a matter of perspective. And I think it's important to know who in here thinks they really deserve to be - and who here may be the real psychos."

With a slight glint in his eye, he allowed himself a deep breath... before returning to his position at the bars. The position from which he'd first asked the question;
"Of course, it is admittedly rather forward of me to ask such things. As such, I shall volunteer to go first. And I am most assuredly guilty," puffing up his chest, he continued, "I am Raphael Hall, gentleman thief. There's a string of museums and high-society homes out there who have me to blame for the absence of certain... objects, artifacts..." he chuckled, "Of course, I've a rock-solid alibi for every occasion. There was no pinning it on me until I handed myself in! Now they're just trying to work out the HOW, which I am sure they will have plenty of time to interrogate me on whilst I'm here! Of course, some could just attribute my presence here to boredom whilst the true criminal is at large - would certainly be an easy thing for my lawyers to say at some point wouldn't it? For now however, I'm content..."
Stepping back from the bars, he sat down in the centre of his cell. He certainly seemed the restless sort.
"So... your turns."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri May 05, 2017 5:48 pm

Albert watches Raphael as he replies to the sarcastic barbs he'd offered with some of his own. Albert smirks back at him.

"Well, I suppose that would lead one to wonder why you would subject yourself to the tedium of prison life if you were trying to escape boredom." he says.

He moves back over to his bunk and sits down on it, facing the bars.

"As for me, well, I introduced myself earlier. As for what I am here for, I cannot offer a specialized title for my deeds." he says, "The list of crimes I have been convicted of is quite varied. Theft... kidnapping... bribery... blackmail... extortion... sabotage... espionage... Every one of them a blow against individuals of power and privilege, those people who have more than they know what to do with and wouldn't be affected by a small reduction."

"I'm certain that there are multiple counts of each charge, but I don't recall the specific numbers for each. They tend to run together."

He glances out from his cell but not at anyone in particular.

"Now... I may have had a hand in many of those activities, but I cannot claim to have actually carried them out myself." he adds, "Instead... it seems I became someone else's scapegoat. I suppose that is the cost of being a pawn... eventually you end up getting played."

He glances around at his cell.

"I suppose I should consider myself lucky." he adds, seemingly more to himself, "I could have ended up in a maximum security facility with far more ill tempered and violent company."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun May 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Of course, Felicia did note Tala's ears lower when the question of their crimes arose. She could only imagine this implied the wolf wasn't proud of what she'd done or wasn't guilty in her own mind. The reaction didn't last long, however, and soon the salamander had another monologue for them. As Tala made her way towards the cell's facilities, the panther returned her gaze to counting the bars of their cell, all the while, listening to Raphael. At this rate, she was certain he'd even continue talking in his sleep that night.

The voice shift made one of her ears raise slightly, followed by one of her eyebrows, for several moments. She snorted softly and returned her attention to the bars in front of her after. As he finally began to explain the charges against him, her ears lifted more attentively. She was curious, after all. His story made her brow furrow a bit. So he really did just want to be here, after all? Strange, indeed. Although maybe she wasn't one to talk...

Her gaze shifted over to Albert as he began to reply to Raphael, then offer his own explanation. It was quite a little list of charges and she eyed him a bit oddly, particularly at the mention of who his crimes had supposedly been against. Her eyes rolled a little, but she waited until he'd finished speaking to push herself up and stretch her back with an audible groan. Said groan melted into a loud sigh as the panther rolled over onto her back, lifting her gaze to the ceiling.

"Am I really the only boring person in this chatty little bundle who was just being a criminal without playing Robin Hood?" She let her arms hang lazily over her head and off the edge of the bunk. She considered looking to Tala to prompt her to tell her story as well, but figured she'd see the red wolf once she stepped back out into the open.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon May 08, 2017 12:17 am

In all honesty, Tala had no idea how to word what it was she had done. But maybe after she relieved herself it would work out a little better.

As soon as she came face to face with the toilet bowl though, things got a bit... embarrassing, to say the very least. Granted she wasn't needing much, but what if anyone heard? 'No, its got to happen at some point, and its better than having an accident and getting a name tagged on you on the first day.'

She sat and tried her best to not be heard while keeping her head down and when she was done, she washed her hands and rejoined the conversation by sitting down on her bed to look out almost blankly. That was a very weird experience, to say the least.

Raphael had come in due to handing himself in after having alibis suggesting he did otherwise... out of boredom? This was a very unusual way of relieving some boredom, that's for sure. Noble in a sense as it meant the authorities could move on to other things, but still very odd.
Then Albert spoke of a plethora of injustices, to which he believed he had been blamed for wrongfully in place of other acquaintances. In some cases, a likely story, but she couldn't exactly blame him for labeling himself a 'pawn'.
Felicia hadn't exactly said her story, but she at least spoke a truth, which Tala found fair at least. She wouldn't provoke her if she didn't want to say what happened.

She leaned back a little to rest her elbows on her mattress but still sat mostly upright as she found her voice.
"Well, I actually ended up doing something quite stupid towards a co-worker. I was on an assignment my freelancing, which brought me to another city for a while to work alongside a branch out there. I wasn't notified of policies of acting out of turn while under their jurisdiction, and sort of tried to do something classed as illegal under their orders. Because I wasn't exactly handled in the most professional case, I kind of... got mad...and the officer I worked with is now in hospital in a coma."

She looked down at her silver bracelets and rubbed one of them gently as her ears folded back again. "If I didn't have these on, the guy may have died because I stepped out of line. That's the reason behind why I'm here and not in a higher institution. I messed up and I was willing to accept the consequences."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon May 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Well now this WAS an interesting bundle of stories. And ones which raised a few questions. Firstly there was his new amigo in the cell across from him. A man who it seemed had had his fingers in many little illegal pies... quite the list of things. The same man who had snorted at the idea of anyone here being 'innocent' - yet was still intent on downplaying his own guilt. Interesting...
Then there was the miniature profession from the panther of her more 'normal criminality'. Though as per usual, they seemed to be staying quiet.
"Well, it seems someone's holding out on us~" the salamander remarked, choosing against specifying the direction of his remark. It could seem rather obvious... then again, it seemed all of them hadn't quite covered everything fully.

Although Tala's story had provided much more than he expected. Although he couldn't exactly get a good look at her to assess now, from what he'd seen earlier, he couldn't really imagine the young slip of a thing doing THAT to a person. Then again the wrong powers, or the wrong weapons, in the wrong hands... Oh yes, this place was going to be FULL of surprises.
Though a part that caught his attention in particular was a small portion of sentence towards the end; 'The officer I worked with'. Had the young wolf hospitalised a cop? Not only that, had they been WORKING with the police? If that were the case... well, there was a chance many of the people around here would perhaps consider the young lady as someone worth targetting.
He decided then, to ask about that later. No reason to drag it up where everyone could hear - that could unneccesarily endanger her. Instead, he shifted his focus back to one of Albert's questions.

"You say prison life is tedious..." he smirked, "But earlier you were trying to sell me on how unpredictable it is, and how there are 'no rules'. So wish is it, hm?" Leaning back from his seated position, it seemed he'd decided to continue his work-out routine. Performing a few sit-ups, he continued; "Besides, I came to prison partially for all the interesting people! Take the little Miss in the next cell, who we now all know to try our very hardest not to piss off!"
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue May 09, 2017 1:04 am

Albert looks over towards the panther.

"I never claimed any nobler motives on my part. It's quite simple to deduce that someone who has more in their possession has more that can be taken from them. Why expend the additional effort to go after numerous targets when just one will yield the same benefit?" he replies to her question.

He falls quiet again as the wolf explains her story. He wonders silently if she has realized the faux pas she just made with her story. He contemplates a reply, but Raphael draws his attention by responding to his earlier comments instead.

"Well... It's more a question of why you would trade the freedom you had outside for the imposed structure you will be limited to in here. Sure there may be some variation as not everyone will engage in the same tasks, but it's likely you will run out of anything new to experience much faster in here than you would have out there." Albert replies to Raphael, "Unless of course, you aren't planning on sticking around that long. That of course is just a rhetorical comment. Don't feel that you have to confirm or deny it."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue May 09, 2017 10:02 pm

The panther's only response as Albert directed a reply to her was a short yawn. He had a point, but that didn't particularly adjust her opinion on the matter. She cast a glance in the direction of Raphael's voice as well, but only smirked a tiny bit. It seemed she was content to leave the matter at that.

Tala had returned to the bunk below by now and Felicia listened as she relayed her own story. Her brow furrowed a bit as she, too, noted the mention of an officer and made the connection that this wolf, one way or another, worked with law enforcement. However, a more pertinent question came to mind once her cellmate finished her explanation.

As Raphael turned his attention back to Albert, Felicia rolled over in her bunk. She leaned her head over the edge, peering down at the canine below.

"So, this might be a little blunt," the dark-furred cat began, "but, uh... you're not like a berserker or anything, are you? Seeing as we're stuck in this box together, I'd rather find out now than later."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue May 09, 2017 10:24 pm

The eyes and attention suddenly upon her was a little overwhelming, to say the least. She knew she should have chosen her words much more carefully, she was around many criminals after all.

She turned to the salamander who had so obviously directed his last comment towards her, and couldn't help but find his words somewhat amusing. A slight smirk found its way on her face. Was he intimidated by her tiny self? Was he now calling into question if coming here voluntarily was a good idea? She couldn't help but chuckle a little.

Felicia's comment towards her being a 'berserker' was just the icing on the proverbial cake though. A loud laugh escaped from her as she couldn't believe how suddenly interested they all were. 

"I assure you, I am not a police officer. My freelancing has me work for the government. I do the jobs they're too damn proud to to themselves. I get my hands dirty for their benefit, and I get paid for it, so its not all bad. I've possibly done a lot more than anyone really knows. Only difference is they bail me because its for them. It's a good insurance policy, but then when you don't get told of rules in another district, well you see what happens."

Tala glanced up to her cell mate and offered her a softer look. "Trust me," She held her wrists up to show the bracelets again as she gave the cat a wink. "These things have just been fixed, so there's no way that's happening again. Unless I want to cause a little... havoc, know what I mean?"

She couldn't help but keep a slight grin on her face. 
"Although, I warn you, I have a tendency to sleepwalk. If that's anything to go on, heh."

Tala fell silent to ponder over her new acquaintances.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed May 10, 2017 6:30 pm

The salamander couldn't help but wince slightly as Tala went on to talk about government work. It was true that in some sense, she'd stopped digging herself into one hole by clarifying herself as 'not a cop'. But on the other hand, the way she was talking about the unofficial business she performed for some of the big wigs... he wasn't entirely sure if she wasn't just starting a fresh hole right next to the old one.
Still, this talk of her as being a potential 'beserker' would at least hopefully give some of the other inmates pause for thought. And if not... well, it sounded like she could handle herself. And if not...?
Well, he wouldn't mind getting his own hands dirty. Anything for a pretty face!

Openly however, he was more intent on addressing Albert's own questions towards him. It seemed Raphael had a little more explaining to do;
"Oh no, I understand. There's plenty of things out there in the world. Only, at the same time, it's all so... finite. I mean, of course it is in here too but I mean... I've already seen so much of the world out there. Been to many locations, partook in the traditions and pass-times of so many places. This though? This is new! This isn't just a place containing a few experiences - this place IS an experience! The next stop on my journey!" Raphael didn't seem... very old for this kind of talk. Not to say he was a child or teen or anything like that but... well he appeared to be a bright young man, with what one would assume as many years ahead of him. It seemed odd that someone of his age would be so world-travelled.
"Besides..." he added, "I'm sure as soon as I am bored of this place, I will be soon out of here." Whether this would be convenient timing, or whether or not he had other things in mind... well, he kept that to himself.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri May 12, 2017 1:06 am

Albert stares back at the wolf in the other cell, continuing to quietly appraise her as she continues her story. He was quite surprised that someone like her, who apparently had powers of some form, was being allowed to serve her sentence in a facility like this. Usually more specialize containment was used to handle those kinds of criminals.

Perhaps she had someone pulling some strings for her outside...

He then turns his attention back to Raphael. After hearing his response, Albert nods to him.

"I see... Well, I guess it is all just a matter of perspective. Hopefully letting yourself end up in here for your sense of adventure won't turn out to be a mistake." he says.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Felicia's ears leaned back slightly as Tala's response to her question was initially to let out a laugh that was likely to echo down the corridor. Considering the subject matter, the panther found the response juuuust a bit... unsettling. She listened to this new explanation anyway and eyed the bracelets that were presented to her. The feline did seem at least mildly relieved that nothing would supposedly trigger any homicidal rampages from the wolf, but there was also a curiosity in her eyes. The mention of sleepwalking seemed to be enough to make the panther relax again. Her shoulders gave a little shrug and a faint smirk appeared across her muzzle.

"I've been told I'm a defensive sleeper," she replied, "So let's just hope you don't try to sleepclimb up into my bed."

"But..." She began to draw back into her own bunk to lie back down. "I get the feeling that 'causing havoc' is probably a good way to end up being transferred to more of a max security place... Know what I mean?"

She settled back into her bunk, catching some of the end of Raphael and Albert's exchange as well. It certainly sounded like the salamander had some form of escaping the prison whenever the urge would strike. She had to wonder what his plan was...
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat May 13, 2017 12:50 am

Tala couldn't help but find the corners of her mouth turning upwards again when she heard the dark feline above her say she was someone to keep her guard up while asleep. She had never slept in an area with bunks so hopefully she didn't climb. Normally it was just a matter of wanting food randomly. 

The wolfs sapphire eyes scanned around the holding area as a whole, noting that she did say many things that would cause the other inmates to be wary of her. She was too honest sometimes, but it was better to say it now when she hardly knew them, than for them to find out in the future and feel cheated. 

"I know you guys have just immediately gone straight onto the defensive, but I'm not here to catch criminals. I could care less about what you do. If you think I'd just rat anyone out to authorities then you're dead wrong. I hate them with a lot more than you would think, I only did that job to get some money to live on. You understand."

Tala honestly had no interest in if anyone wanted to know her, or if they thought what was said made her a target. She could handle herself, there was no sides in here really. They all committed a crime of some sorts and so were to be punished for it. 

"I know I did wrong so I pleaded guilty so they gave me the chance to atone by being here. That's all."

Meanwhile the interest in Raphael had grown a little. He was intending to only be here until he was no longer bored? Did the salamander already manage to secure a way out of this place? His behaviour did basically say to them all that he had it all laid out though. He seemed to know what he was doing, which was rather scary in a way. It was these kinds of people - the ones who were able to just make things happen on their own- they were the ones who were the truly frightening ones. 

The horned canine leaned back completely to have her legs dangle off of the side of her bed and sighed. Maybe talking so much really was a bad idea.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sat May 13, 2017 2:25 am

The salamander simply smirked at Albert's response. He had no worries about regretting things here. Perhaps that would change in time? But he personally very much doubted it. Still, he'd hold any further opinions on that matter to himself for now.

Right now, his focus was back with the horned wolf one cell over. He wasn't sure on the thoughts or intents of the others - but he thought he'd at least clarify his own;
"Oh no no no, don't get me wrong, I'm on no defensive," he chuckled, "And honestly, if you were in prison to catch criminals you'd be running a liiittle late. Only, most of us here kiiinda already got caught. At least... those of us who didn't hand ourselves in."
Allowing himself to pause for but a second, he finally pushed back to his feet again - only to immediately launch himself back into his bunk. The bed protested and creaked slightly as he dropped into it. Shuffling to get comfortable on his back, he continued;
"I'm more worried you'll say something which will rise the ire of some people in here. After, a lot of people who are in here will be in here due to experiences with the polic in the past. Aaand if you've helped them in the past weeell..." he gritted his teeth slightly, "I'm just saying, I'm hoping there's noone in here who'd be familiar with you."

He paused for one second more, before adding a final point of clarity;
"I ain't scared of you hon', I'm scared FOR you."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat May 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Albert fell silent for the time being. He didn't really have anything else to add to the conversation going on between the panther, wolf and Raphael that was focused more on the wolf now. She continued to speak and reveal more details about her activities and what led to her imprisonment. She certainly didn't seem like a common criminal.

She seemed too honest to be one. But even that would be something that others in here would take exception with.

Raphael summed it up quite well though. The wolf may claim to not be here to cause any trouble, but a lot of people in prison tended to nurse grudges. After all, the routine in here left one with a lot of time to think. The wolf may have unwittingly set herself up to be on the receiving end of of some of those grudges once word got around.

As Albert waited and listened for the conversation to continue, he idly wondered if there would be any possible opportunities to arise from such a series of events.

Last edited by C.S.O. on Mon May 15, 2017 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon May 15, 2017 2:16 am

Felicia was back to just listening to commentary from the others for now. At Tala assuring them that she wasn't there to catch criminals, the panther was tempted to make a reply, but Raphael took the words right from her thoughts quickly enough that she saw no need to bother. She, too, remained silent for now, trying to find a comfortable position to lie in.

After a few moments, she finally sat back up. The hairtie keeping her dark hair mostly pulled back was removed and slipped on around one wrist. She did pause to look at it blending in with her black fur, suddenly realizing her surprise that she'd even been allowed to keep the accessory beyond check-in. Then again, she wasn't sure what could be done with a simple hair elastic anyway...

Felicia brushed her hair back down to its usual place, but found herself wishing she had a brush rather than only her fingers... Maybe long hair was more than a little impractical for prison life. Either way, she stretched back out in her bunk and let out a breath, idly continuing to listen to the others chat.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon May 15, 2017 3:00 pm

The maroon canine couldn't help but mentally facepalm at her own idiocy. When she spoke it often was too much information. Whether others wanted to use that or if they didn't care was another case altogether. 

"I appreciate your concern, and it's my own stupidity for even opening my big mouth, so I guess if anyone wants to try and do anything, they have their reasons."

Meanwhile, Tala felt the bunk move as Felicia got herself comfortable on her bed. Then she moved again. Typical cat. Never happy with how they're laying down. She couldn't exactly see what was going on, but she wouldn't speak up against it as no doubt the same thing would most likely happen at some point in the future but the opposite way round, and she wanted a mutual relationship with no hatred or pent up aggression towards the cellmate she was with. 

She looked upwards before leaning forward to cross her legs and close her eyes, almost as of she was going to do some form of meditation. The other guys may continue their chat, but for now Tala felt as if she had definitely said too much. Embarrassment wasn't a good look on the red wolf after all.

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Tue May 16, 2017 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Never write a reply to an rp when you're half asleep!)
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue May 16, 2017 5:06 pm

"Well..." the salamander hesitated for but a moment, "Just keep an eye out for yourself."
Aaand with that, for probably the first time since he'd actually got in here, he actually fell silent himself. Seemed he'd somewhat exhausted his conversational options for the time being, and had decided now it was simply a matter of waiting for them all to be let out of their cells for whatever came next. What time was it anyway?

Even so, considering his attitude, it was hardly surprising that he didn't remain idle in his cell. Continuing his work-out routine, he could be observed in various positions around his cell - or at the very least be heard occasionally grunting from the neighbouring rooms.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri May 19, 2017 11:28 pm

( OOC: Apologies for the late reply here. I should have gotten on this a couple of days ago, but I just didn't feel up to it. )

Albert notes as the conversation here dies down. He can still hear what sounds like talking elsewhere in the cell block, but it's too far away to be coherent to him. As it didn't appear that much else was going to be said, he settles back down on his bunk and lies back for the moment.

About an hour later, there is some activity in the surrounding corridors. For those who looked around and took note, they would see some guards taking position near the corridor junctions at the ends of each line of cells. Once there, they just seemed to be waiting for something.

Several minutes after the activity began, the noise level in the cell block started to creep upwards. It sounded like people were on the move.

Eventually, a pair of guards came walking down along the line of cells holding Albert, Tala, Felicia and Raphael. They unlocked and opened the cells and directed the prisoners inside to exit and head down the corridor in the direction they'd come from.

When they got to Albert's cell, he was already standing up in the middle of it waiting. Once they unlock and open his cell, he exits without a word and turns to follow the crowd.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun May 21, 2017 4:19 am

As the following hour passed in relative silence, Felicia's eyes eventually drifted shut and she let herself doze off. It wasn't the best sleep, seeing as she could still hear voices and sounds from other cells around them, but it was at least a somewhat decent catnap. She figured that sleeping would be the main way to pass the time here, after all.

When audible activity started up farther down the corridor about an hour later, the panther's ears flicked back to attention. She sighed as her eyes opened a minute or so later to look up at the ceiling. She was curious about what was going and, but not enough to get up and go see. The feline stretched out in her bunk, continuing to listen in and wait.

By the time the guards arrived at the cell she was in, she'd sat up in her bunk and was looking that way. On being directed out of the cell, Felicia hopped down from her bunk, glancing briefly to her cellmate before doing as they'd been told. She had no idea how much time had passed since she'd been napping, but figured it was either time for a meal or some other opportunity to stretch their legs. Either one was welcome at this point.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun May 21, 2017 3:16 pm

She wasn't entirely sure on how much time had passed, but Tala found her eyes opening at the feeling of movement above her. So, she must have drifted off when everyone fell quiet. That wasn't the best idea to have, especially on the first day there. Anything could have happened if the cells were open at all. 

She stretched out her arms and found the uncomfortable itch to yawn crawling into her face. She spotted her cell mate getting down from her higher bunk and deduced that something was happening from the movement around the whole block, only to have her stomach growl once again. Right, food. 

Could that mean it was finally time to eat something? The maroon wolf hoped so.
She stood up from her bed and stretched out her legs. One good thing about the oversized prison outfit was that she had more than enough room to move around. 
Maybe after this they could finally get out of their tiny cells for a bit to see the whole facility or something.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 pm

It seemed that at some point throughout the hour, the salamander had finally but his work out routine to rest - taking to his bunk to chill for a little bit and recover some of that spent energy. Thusly, by the time the guards finally opened up the cells, whilst he was certainly still sweating, he'd at least caught his breath back.
Hopping up to his feet, he took a moment to at least roll back up the top of his jumpsuit - fastening it back up as he stepped out of his cell. It was evident that Raphael was still very much intent on keeping up appearances - greasing back the mop of hair his regime had created, returning it to a more presentable appearance.

With a small wink and a grin, he turned to one of the stationed guards as he spoke up;
"I suppose you won't mind my asking exactly what's on the schedule?" he smirked lightly, "Unfortunately the receptionists here didn't supply much in the way of a brochure."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun May 28, 2017 12:03 am

In response to Raphael's question, one of the guards rolls his eyes at the obvious sarcasm and the other actually looks over at him.

"You're getting a chance to step outside and mingle. Maybe you'll find someone interested in your banter there." he replies.

Albert glances back for a moment, smirks slightly, and continues to follow after the group of inmates ahead of him.

It's a couple of minutes walk, involving passing through a couple of checkpoints, before Albert finally steps out into the open prison yard. There already appears to be over a hundred people out there, but there seems to be plenty of space available. There was a section with secured gym equipment, a few courts set up for basketball, and a track along the yard perimeter.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon May 29, 2017 5:17 am

Felicia again tried to keep up with where all they were going and how they got there. Even then, she doubted it would do any good to really know at this point. Getting through the checkpoints went smoothly, even if a bit slowly to get everyone through.

Finally, they'd made it out into the yard. Felicia's eyes squinted slightly at the sunlight. With the sun approaching the peak of its path across the sky, it was either not long before or after noon. If she could easily tell east from west at the moment, maybe she'd have known for sure.

Regardless, as her eyes narrowed to adjust to the brightness of being outside, the panther elected to move away from the majority of the other inmates. Her gaze wandered over the many others also outside and a frown formed across her muzzle as she noted that there was quite a large crowd here. Definitely more than she anticipated would have been let out all at once. The feline continued over towards part of the track than surrounded the area. She still looked over the rest of the crowd as she went, however, taking note of groups sticking together and what activities were being done.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon May 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Tala placed a hand over her eyes to block out the sudden light that tried to blind her as she stepped outside. It was hard to believe they had actually only been outside a short while ago. It felt refreshing to have the wind blow through her hair.

She twitched her ears as she scanned the general areas for what to do for their time outside. She looked over to the gym area and believed it would be a good start, but then she noticed the track surrounding the whole area as a whole and got into the mood to have a jog and get the blood pumping though her body. She had been too inactive the past while they had been inside, and while she was hungry, she knew doing something like this would take her mind off of it, at least for a short while.

The maroon female gave a quick look around the large group who seemed to be slowly breaking off into smaller groups to go and do their own things, some were even going back inside for whatever reason, she didn't really care if she was to be honest with herself. Shrugging her shoulders and making her jumpsuit move around, she focused her attention to the track and began to make her way over, pulling the top half of the jumpsuit down and knotting it around her waist to allow her arms to breathe while she ran. If they got to have free time like this, maybe it wont be completely insufferable.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:12 am

( OOC: Well, no sign of or word from Dregan and it's been four days. Skipping him for this round. )

Albert moves clear of the exercise yard's entrance back into the prison, getting some space from the the other prisoners making their way out. He glances around, taking a look at where people seemed to be heading in general. The outdoor gym was filling up quite quickly as were the basketball courts. The track was sizable enough that even with many people making use of it, there was still plenty of open space for others.

After a bit of consideration, Albert heads out one of the open spaces surrounded by the track. Once out there and after he had gotten some space for himself, he starts doing a series of warm up exercises and stretches.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next