Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trip to Genesis City (Public RP)

4 posters

Go down

The Trip to Genesis City (Public RP) Empty The Trip to Genesis City (Public RP)

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:24 pm

(Note: This roleplay is considered to be Canon on all accounts, including that of the Sonic Roleplay Nation, and any other sources the participating characters are in)

Plot
It is the 16th of December, and your character decides to take a trip to their favorite rocket ship to... well, anywhere but where they're currently at. As your character(s) are looking at the places that they could visit, one place within the continent of Downunda catches their eye: Genesis City, the Capital of the Jkirk Federations. This vast metropolis of a city has vast skyscrapers, various shops and attractions, and, , if your feeling a bit competitive.. Battle Arenas. Certainly, this city seems like a great place to visit, and conveniently the cost to travel there isn't that much! Your characters thus then begin to pack their belongings, so they may embark on their trip, to Genesis City.
Roleplay Rules

1. Follow the Forum's rules regarding Roleplays (It might be a good idea to look at le forum rules first before joining)
  2. A maximum of 3 characters per User are allowed.
  3. Battles will partake in the Battle Arenas, any battle that does not occur within an arena will get the attention of the Jkirkian Law Enforcement, and perhaps the Jkirk Federations Military if the fight is severe.
  4. Please be respectful to all participants!
  5. Any souvenirs that you wish to buy will cost Jkirk Credits (The Currency used by the Jkirk Federations). To convert your native currency to Jkirk Credits, visit a Bank, and they'll provide you with the converted currency.
  6. The destruction of the entire city is strictly prohibited. Any character attempting to destroy the city will have it's user left with a warning, and if another attempt occurs, will result in complete removal of participation (Meaning, you're not allowed to participate in the RP anymore).
  7. Foreign Military Personnel/Citizens are allowed to enter in the city, as long as bring minimal military equipment (One Semi-Auto Pistol is fine enough for self-defense, no need to go overboard).

You may start Roleplaying now.  
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://www.zarvok-federations-database.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Trip to Genesis City (Public RP) Empty Re: The Trip to Genesis City (Public RP)

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:48 pm

(Current in Jkirk Timeline)
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Trip to Genesis City (Public RP) Empty Re: The Trip to Genesis City (Public RP)

Post by The Red Blur Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:32 pm

((can you kinda explain what you mean by "Jkirk" timeline? I don't wanna be that guy, but changing up the site's "canon" with your own is noooot exactly allowed, and I don't want an admin to end up stopping it because of that.
(hope this doesn't count as minimodding, because that isn't what I'm trying to do)

Of course, I'd love to join once you establish what you mean!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:20 am

(Oop, my bad, wasn't trying to do that, sorry for le inconvenience o3o.)

(What I meant 'Jkirk' timeline, is that it's during the time period when the Jkirk Federations exists, and that it is possible to have them involved with other users characters and such. If this is not enough of an explanation, then I give apologies in advance)
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:41 am

(Hey, this looks like a good roleplay, even though I can smell the Star Trek, and I was hoping I would be able to join if that is alright, Joshua?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua the Hedgehog Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:09 pm

Shade the Lazarhog wrote:(Hey, this looks like a good roleplay, even though I can smell the Star Trek, and I was hoping I would be able to join if that is alright, Joshua?"
(Star Trek, of all things. XD
Yeah sure! I'll be glad if you joined the Roleplay! Although it's free-join so you really didn't have to ask. XD)
Joshua the Hedgehog
Joshua the Hedgehog
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down