Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...just some walk on the city?

2 posters

Go down

So...just some walk on the city? Empty So...just some walk on the city?

Post by Noxious Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Noxy was walking around the city just for the sake of one thing, looking for something to do, she had many ideas maybe she would make some chaos by destroying some buildings for fun, or maybe just enjoy herself and walk. She had a lot going on her mind mostly thinking on what she could possibly do, she didn't wanted to be jailed by the others so she was probably going to keep herself down but she really wanted to just blast everything around her to ashes.

As she walked she just kept looking around the place and thought "Maybe i could just go get some parts for my devices...or Something...i Really don't know what to do..." She said as the skunk leaned against the wall and sighs not knowing what to do, it was rare for others to get close to her because of well...skunks Don't exactly smell charming or nice, and that was often more than enough to offput most of the mobians that got up to her.
Noxious
Noxious

Back to top Go down

So...just some walk on the city? Empty Re: So...just some walk on the city?

Post by X-wingFighter43 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:08 pm

a short black fox with a long bushy tail was walking down the sidewalk he wasnt intrested in shopping or anything he was just takeing a walk a loooong walk...ok to be honest he wanted to talk to someone but he was waiting on someone talking to him first.

X-wingFighter43

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxious Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:15 pm

She sighs out of frustration as she looks around the place still wondering on what to do "I wonder if i should just say screw it and fire at something, and start to just destroy this pathetic city...i dont have any real reason but...i am afully bored..."She says while she crossed her arms as she looked down at the laminis glove...which Was basically a weapon "Hhm..." She just leaned on the wall wondering if she should do it, this wasn't even her home town anyways...and She could run away pretty fast.
Noxious
Noxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down