Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest and Recuperation (Open Rp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rest and Recuperation (Open Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rest and Recuperation (Open Rp)

Post by Dragonknight Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:57 pm

"Cooking? Its something i did not expect was involved in magic.. Interesting." Nicole sighed, somewhat confused as she slowly started making notes of everything and the types of magic
Dragonknight
Dragonknight

Back to top Go down

Rest and Recuperation (Open Rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rest and Recuperation (Open Rp)

Post by Dragonknight Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:31 pm

(I apologize for my awfully late reply. My laptop was getting repaired after an accident i had, so it took about a week.) "That is.. Astounding. I have never seen anything like this, only by the Echidna elders." Nicole watched in amazement as she then just started connecting some dots to make sense. "So wait.. Your nephew is made solely with Magic or is he real?"
Dragonknight
Dragonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonknight Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:36 pm

"Sorry that i asked. But i know now. Alright..I am ready to try things out. So wait for a moment until i get all the necessary ingredients here. Before i go and search for them, i might need some info on what to look for."
Dragonknight
Dragonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonknight Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Nicole just gave it short thought as she came to an delightful answer as a small smile came across her lips as her voice was filled with enthusiasm. "I never actually cooked, mostly since i have no need to eat, and since Sally had staff delegated to it. But no harm in trying new things! I'd be honored in helping."
Dragonknight
Dragonknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2