Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXtreme Gear!

4 posters

Go down

EXtreme Gear! Empty EXtreme Gear!

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:35 pm

"Wahoo!" 

A red blur whizzed through the crowds walking among Station Square, causing passersby to duck and jump out of the way of the hover board that barreled on through. The Hedgehog that rode it jumped and maneuvered his way around the people on the sidewalk and the cars in the street so that he wouldn't hit anybody. He seemed mighty skillful, if a little reckless for just charging through a crowd of people walking on by. In a grassy patch between skyscrapers, he lifted the board up with a hop and grinded down some staircase railing before quickly hopping off with a small flip. 

"This board is pretty sweet!" He spun around in place on the red hover board that he had just bought. Unbeknownst to anyone looking at him now, the only reason he had to invest in another Extreme Gear was because he had accidentally broke the first one due to a careless mistake and a reckless chance with a trick that he wasn't quite up to the task of taking on. He chuckled as he spun around in place on the board, it seemed like he could amuse himself doing this one thing for hours. Spinning a bit too fast for one or two rotations, the hedgehog lost his balance on the board and tumbled off the side due to dizziness. 

He let out a small yell as he bonked his head on the sidewalk, sitting up not long after and rubbing the bump. Even now, he still laughed, finding his accident to be more amusing than it was harmful...
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

EXtreme Gear! Empty Re: EXtreme Gear!

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:32 pm

(my character "akuma"'s bio is in my signature)

Akuma is walking through station square texting on his phone. He jumps as the stranger whizzes past him. "What was that!?" He blinks and walks faster to find out what it was looking at the startled people that also saw the stranger. (i donno your character's name so imma say stranger)

Last edited by Jetfly the hedgehog on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

http://spiderfiles.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:33 pm

(Whoo, that is a bit jarring. If it's not a problem, could you try third person as opposed to first person narration?) 

The hedgehog got up, dusting himself off before bending over to pick up his extreme gear. He turned the hover board around, observing it from all angles before deciding that it was definitely okay. He hadn't run into anything on it, and it didn't fall when he fell off of it but he wanted to make sure this one wasn't damaged. He wasn't exactly sure he could afford another one right now, and it would absolutely destroy his mood to lose another board.

A quick look around at his surroundings told him that he was no longer on the crowded city path, but rather he seemed to have turned into a side street where there were far less people walking around. Apartment buildings lined both sides of the street, and anybody who was walking on these sidewalks likely had just walked out of their apartment to go somewhere else. It was slightly quieter around this area, without the sound of cars and crowds of feet trampling the ground.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:41 pm

(fixed it)

Akuma loses the trail as people go about their business. He shrugs and continues on his way home. He soon passes the hedgehog but not paying him any mind not knowing that its the one who almost crashed into him. Akuma walks up his house steps and takes out his keys to unlock the door but fumbles with them and accidentally dropped them and they slide off the stair into a gutter. "Oh come on!" He says as he stomps. He reaches inside the gutter to try and pull it out.
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:42 pm

(Think I'd rather wait for a few more people to join since that was my plan in the first place. I replied earlier bc I'm an impatient nerd who wants to write lol. If no one else joins in a while tho i'll just continue :>)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:48 pm

(alright)
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:06 pm

((I'll join, I got my bio all done! apologies if im a bit rusty or nervous as I have not rp'd for some time))

A rather small fennec fox had just slipped out from an appartment and strolled casually along the footpath. As he did, he almost tripped over a wolf who looked rather busy fishing something out of the gutter... probably some keys or coins, the small fox thought to himself. Hoping no one saw the almost trip, he was about to hurry along, but the sight of a rather nice looking board. He lets out a bit of a whistle and comments.
"Wow that's some nice gear!"
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:10 pm

(order Deux then me, then chever)
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 am

(Hey guys. This sounds like fun, mind if I join in?)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:00 pm

(i dont mind Smile Jump in)
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:29 pm

((ok, so the order will go deux, Jetfly, me then shade))
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:01 pm

Shade was casually strolling around town, minding his own business when suddenly a Mobian, presumably a hedgehog, sped past him on some sort of hover board, banging his shin, "the hell?" Shade sighed before crossing the road and entering a nearby corner shop. Shade rustled through the sweets section and sighed, "they don't make them like they used to do," he sighed and walked back out.

Shade began to trek down the road again, "it's been quiet recently," Shade thought to himself, "but it's a good quiet, I sometimes miss the action though, it can be fun," Shade sighs again but smiles, today is gonna be a good day. He walks down the road before noticing the same hedgehog on his hover board. Shade felt like walking over to him and "informing" the hedgehog about his dangerous driving.

Shade sits down on a nearby bench and ponders, just daydreams. It had been a long week for Shade, well a big day for a normal Mobian. Shade was a bit emotionally drained but he was optimistic that the rest of the week would be okay. Shade had kept himself alive with optimism. It was the only way he could function properly, after... Shade shuddered just thinking about it.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:13 pm

(Caught up in schoolwork, but here I am again since it's the weekend!) 

The hedgehog turned to the approaching fox with a grin, holding the board protectively in both arms. "Thanks!" He laid the board flat on the air, and upon letting it go it wobbled slightly before finding it's balance hovering in mid-air. 

The board was shiny new, red with some orange flame patterns on the side. Shiny metal discs fit into each side of the hover board to show the optimal foot placement while riding, white and orange patterns covered the top part of the board. While colored prominently red, the paint lining the metallic outline of the board was black which would have made it slightly difficult to see the vents lining the sides and back of the board were it not for the bright red lights that ran along a few of the vent openings. 

"Just got it today!" The hedgehog piped up excitedly, jumping onto hover board and spinning around on it like earlier. Though this time, he was careful enough not to fall off. "Extreme Gear is sweet! You got any?" He asked, very excited to be talking to someone about this particular topic.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galaxy The Wolf Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Akuma grumbles. "Forget it" He gets up and looks over at the fox. "Hey! Can you help me for a sec? My keys fell into a gutter and I cant get them out..." He looks at the red hedgehog and down at the floor. "what is that thing?"
Galaxy The Wolf
Galaxy The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by CheverTheShrimp Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:50 pm

"No! I gotta see if I can get me one!" 

A brief moment, he imagines himself riding on a really cool looking gear, the wind blowing through his hair as he looks too chill on it. He soon snapped out of it as he heard someone asking a question. He looked over and simply shrugged.

"My arms are two short, there no way I can reach your keys"
CheverTheShrimp
CheverTheShrimp
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Shade was brought back to reality with a cold breeze tickling his muzzle. Shade shook his head before looking back at the hedgehog from earlier. Now he was with a fox who was admiring the hover board, "I expected the modern age to have more... futuristic stuff," Shade mumbled before jumping to his feet.

Shade brought out his wallet and took out the card that he had been given a few hours before, sighing he read it, "am I sure I want to do this?" Shade thought as he examined the card when suddenly a Mobian jumped out of nowhere and stole Shade's wallet, "hey, you!" Shade shouted, running after the thief. 

Shade was a fast kid but his couriering days were far behind him so Shade wasn't catching up anytime soon. Shade looked around seeing no-one was really looking, typical, and Shade grabbed telekinetically at the thief's leg. Somehow, the thief deflected it before sending some strange shockwave at Shade that made him lose his momentum and trip up.

"Agh," Shade grunted as he fell face first onto the ground. Shade spluttered and reluctantly looked up, the thief sprinting away, "dick," Shade mumbled as he pushed himself onto his feet. Shade needed money, or else he wasn't going to get to that lecture so he looked around. His eye was strangely caught by the fox and the hedgehog.

Shade sighed before walking over to them, "I swear, if they jump me I'm gonna," he mumbled before deciding not to finish his sentence.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down