Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted & Hunted

2 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Haunted & Hunted - Page 4 Empty Re: Haunted & Hunted

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:13 pm

"Finally, something I can pronounce right." Liela quickly recited the words. She even did some weird hand movments to make herself look cooler. "C'Thn-Azzar... servant of the dark lord L'ghalios, I call you to my aid in my time of need. Grant me the power to bend reality, break of the minds of those that stand in my way, be my link between this world and the realm of the devourer. Come forth from the shadows."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:22 pm

The tentacles constricting her retracted back in the book and the house shook. In a puff of violet smoke, the being appeared in front of them, hovering slightly above gound. The robes it wore weren't torn as the book described; they were actually carefully patched to not have any holes in them. One could wonder if it was his work or someone else's.

Tentacles emerged from his long sleeves and his hood. "What is it that you need, master?" he asked. "What services do you need? Combat assistance, cooking?" It leaned in.

"Pleasureee?"

"Gross." The monster girl uttered. How could anyone summon that thing. It's just a monster squid. 

The tentacle monster crossed its arms, visibly offended by her. 

"Ah, a snake!" He coiled like someone who's scared of spiders. "Why does it have to be snakes!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:40 pm

Liela stepped back a little. Liela wasn't going to waste any time with comments and went right to the reason. "I have a question for you. Have you ever killed a girl before? I wish for you to answer truthfully, creature." Lillith bumped Liela so she could be in front of the creature. "And then when you're done asking that can you give some pleasure for my master please!" Lillith started pointing at Liela. "WHAT N-" "She needs some"  
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:48 pm

"I have killed far too many to remember," he said. "Can you be a little bit more specific?" He then turned to the Lilith and leaned in a bit.

"Unless she agrees to it, ain't happening. What about you?" That was when Maggie decided to wrap herself around her. It wasn't painful enough to hurt her in any way, but it was enough to keep her from moving.

"Nope, she's fine," the monster girl replied. "In fact, I'm gonna murder her, like, right now. She called me a gorgon." If she doesn't get to be happy, no one will. It was the most evil thing she could do, outside of killing someone. 

Muhahahaha.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:51 pm

(Wait what just happened?)
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:54 pm

(Maggie wrapped herself around Lillith and pretended like she was going to kill her, just to upset her & the tentacle monster. Should have written that a bit more clearly. Hope that doesn't count as an attack; your character can easily escape that)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:07 pm

"You want me to be more specific? Umm, I don't know what she looked like but the ghost knows. Also, I do not want pleasure. No thanks. " "Ohh... you're no fu-" Lillith suddenly got wrapped by Maggie. "WHA-WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!? IT'S A COMMON MISTAKE TO CALL YOU A GORGON!!! YA LOOK THE PART" Lillith suddenly turned herself into ink and moved away from Maggie. She formed back next to her master. "I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN, LITTLE SNAKE!" Lillith looked mad with most of her hair standing up.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:21 pm

"It's for your own good!" The monster girl spewed lies. "That thing will make you addicted to it!" There was some truth to it, however; a few of those that did experience tentacles found themselves only wanting tentacles. Like how chocolate is always better than any plain old candy.

"Let's solve this in a peaceful matter," he started, wholly ignoring what Maggie had said. "Whoever wants pleasure, hands up." And he raised his appendages to the ceiling.

"The girl was a summoner," the ghost told him. "She fell down the stairs." The tentacle monster was lost in his thought for a moment and then shook the tentacles that formed his head. 

"A summoner, eh? I would have remembered such kill, but no. I had not killed a summoner girl. Not recently at least."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:40 pm

Lillith's face of anger didn't change for Maggie. "Like you know what's good for me!" She raised her hand and looked around. No one else was raising their hands. "You all suck!" "I'm not going to participate Lillith. You both can take it to another room or something but not here. I need to summon another monster for questioning because this one doesn't know." She turned back to the book.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:56 pm

The tentacle monster approached Lillith. His tentacles slowly lifted her off the ground, forming a sort of hammock for her to lay in as he carried her."Let's wipe that angry look of your face, shall we?" he told her. "Unless you change your mind, that is." The monster girl crossed her arms and looked at them with a frown, jealousy mixed with anger. Why didn't it approach her first?

The next page was warm and fittingly so – the next summoned creature was a plain old fire elemental. Pictures described it as formless and always looking like the thing the summoner was thinking about as it was summoned.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:09 pm

"Don't worry, I'm not going to change my mind. Just get me out of this room." She was sticking her tongue out at Maggie still mad. Liela kind of looked sad before sigh. "I guess demons are demons." She began to read the page. "a fire monster. I hope it doesn't burn the house down. That would not be a good thing." 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:20 pm

The tentacle monster carried her upstairs into the bedroom, carefully placed her on the bed and then closed the doors, double checking to make sure they were closed properly.

"Ah, elementals; the most basic of minions a summoner could summon. They follow their masters' wishes without doubt or any semblance of free will. Unless young mistress killed herself and I doubt that, there's no use in summoning such creature." They also had the habit of accidentally setting things on fire.

"I agree, one time I was summoned alongside them and they were just... hollow. Like, you could tell them anything and they would believe it, no questions ask. You told a fire elemental to jump into a lake to kill itself and the poor thing would do it."

(Two ways to do the scene with the tentacle monster; either PMs or have the characters come back in, I dunno, 8-10 messages)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:31 pm

Liela looked surprised. Almost not believing that such things would have zero free will."Wow are they really like that? Man that is really sad. How can they even live a life with no free will. Hmm... guess I'll never know..Next monster please! " Liela waited for the book to turn to another page. ((I guess PMs. You start.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:49 pm

"Well, they are magical constructs, same with golems," The ghost explained. "It is unfortunate, but it how it is."

The next monster was a forest spirit, a nymph to be precise. Unfornutely, said nymph was also a nymphomaniac. 

The book gave them great options, always. It felt like the book was meant for a very specific demographic.

"There's no way this can get any worse." And somehow, it did. The next thing the book showed was a doll. No description, just a picture of a doll. The summoning words were a nursery rhyme.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:06 pm

"You have got to be kidding me!" Liela turned to Maggie. "You had to jinx it! Like hell am I going to summon a creepy doll! Look at the page! There is nothing written on it! " Liela knew she was going to have to summon it anyway. "Please let this thing be harmless and not kill me."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:13 pm

The nursery rhyme went like this:

"Ring around the rosie,
pocket full of posies,
Ashes, ashes,
We all fall down.

Ring around the rosie,
what do you suppose,
We can do,
To fight the darkness,
In which we drown.

Ring around the rosie,
this evil thing, it knows me,
lost ones surround me,
I can't fall down" 

Maggie took one look at the nursery rhyme and then walked away. "I have a feeling we shouldn't summon that doll. It was locked away for a reason."

(For simplicity's sake, you can just write 'Ring around the rosie...' during the summoning)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:27 pm

"Why does it always have to be that nursery rhyme... Gives me the creeps" She was getting the chills and she hadn't even summoned the doll yet. "As much as I'd love to not summon this thing, I have to ask all the monsters the question. Even this one." Liela made a loud gulp noise before saying what was on the book. "Ring around the rosie..."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:45 pm

The doll appears on the couch and nothing happens. It twitched several times and then, the whole room goes pitch black.

When Liela can see again. There are just dead bodies everywhere. Dead bodies of Lillith, the monster girl, even the robot and even the tentacle monster. 

In the distance, there's the laugh of a child. "play with me." The book then decided to update itself and actually show some information.

"Mommy says you're no good but I know mommy and says she knows bad girls but you're not a bad girl if you are you'll never see your friends again and mommy said only bad girls have no friends are you a bad girl." Or not.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:11 am

Liela was absolutely terrified when the whole room went black. Then she saw all dead bodies. Liela let out a big gasp running towards Lillith's body. She started to shake it franticly hopping she would somehow wake up but nothing happened. "N-No..." She started to cry. "W-What did you do, you mons-monster!" She looked at the book and words appeared. "I... I... I'm not a... A bad girl. I've been doing only good! "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:48 am

"But they're all dead now..." the doll taunted her. "And they warned. Warned you. Bad girls make mommy angry." The books' pages started turning by themselves until they landed on the very last page.

"Disclaimer: Never summon #147; her inclusion was a mistake. If you do summon her, may the gods have mercy upon your soul and sanity.

If you want to survive the encounter, you must-" That book was then flung away, far from Liela's reach.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, no more storytime for you."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:02 am

Liela started shaking. She didn't want to believe they were all dead but she couldn't ignore what her eyes showed. What get her even more scared was when she wasn't able to finish reading the book. "NO COME BACK BOOK!" But it was gone. Liela was losing hope. She didn't know what.to do. "What are you going to d-do to me!?!" 
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:33 am

"We're gonna play a game, a game of hide and seek," The house changed to a large hedge maze and the book was still nowhere to be found. "You hide, I seek."

There were, however, several pages scattered about, the first right in front of her. Maybe if she could find the right one, she may just stand a chance.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Liela didn't want to play this game. She just wanted everything to be normal again. Sadly if she had any hope of getting out, she would have to play. "Fine, I'll play this game!" She ran towards the maze and found that there was a page right in front of her. She picked it up and read it.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:12 pm

The page read:

"-not panic. This monster casts illusions and as long as you know that, it can't hurt directly hurt you. Anger it, however and your mind will make the wounds real."

The page then burned itself.

Out in the distance, a child happily cried out. "Hidden or not, here I come!"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:48 pm

"So it's all in my mind. Okay, I just don't want to make the doll angry. What makes it angry? " Liela started to run in the maze. She had encountered some dead ends. "Dead end again! Man I hate mazes!" She turned back and went another way. Trying to find a way out fast.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next