Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sudden inspiration!!!

2 posters

Go down

Sudden inspiration!!!  Empty Sudden inspiration!!!

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:03 pm

I try to draw things for other people but instead I create characters. RIP getting stuff done. I don't know if I want to keep the one on the left. Might just give it away to someone.
Sudden inspiration!!!  A_type_of_greeennnn_by_dogy9978-da8rtnk
So one the left we got a dog that's some sort of diplomat or sailor or messenger(I don't know).

On the right, we got a giraffe which I am going to keep. She is wearing a mask and looks cool but I need some help on exactly what her job and backstory would be. She is pretty tall.(The dog is about four and a half feet tall and looks small compared to the giraffe) Giraffes are usually quite so I'm going to make her not talk that much. I've also come up with the name Tenala Poohcwa but that's really all I got for her. Help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Sudden inspiration!!!  Empty Re: Sudden inspiration!!!

Post by Dregan Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:07 pm

Ack, wound up bumping over your topic - was posting in my own at the same time.
Also, hell yeah I dig those designs! Really dig the giraffe especially. Veeery uncommon to see characters of that species, and can always appreciate a design which does the neck but doesn't make it seem silly - plus doesn't have it as the entire gimmick to their design. I like!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:09 am

Thank you!!! When I was drawing the head of her, I noticed that the neck was getting longer than normal. I didn't want to change the design so I decided why not make a giraffe.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down