Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Darker Purpose

+2
Electrisa
Dione
6 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

A Darker Purpose - Page 27 Empty Re: A Darker Purpose

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:08 am

Liela looked at Caen. "Sure you can have a moment." She turned back to Ren. "Sooo... you don't remember me? We had so many good times together." Liela forced a smile." Yeah but you don't seem to know any of us so, this is my master." lillith pointed at Liela."And this is Recin." Lillith moved her hand and pointed at recin."hello, ren. It is nice to see you ok."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Caen leaned up against a wall of rock, crossing his arms. He sighed, looking up at the ceiling. It glimmered with all sorts of colours, as some leftover crystals decorated it, making it almost resemble the night sky. "Was this the right thing to do?" He muttered to himself, before looking back down at the ground "I wish you were still here to give me direction, here." He snorted "Seven years too late."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:27 pm

"Well it is nice to you have finally found a master, lilac. "" It's Lillith. " Ren looked sad." Oh sorry. I'm usually not that forgetful. it's kind of weird really. Did I really forget all of you? " Liela looked a little worried." Yeah I wish I knew what happend. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Caen walked through the hallway, looking into each of the glass cases, staring deeply into the rainbow of colours before him. He sighed, before speaking again "surely it's for the greater good. But... I've just stolen away his life... How is that any better than murder?"

Caen walked towards one wall, laying his hand on the roughly mined rock, letting it slide downwards after a few second. He pulled his arm back, before punching the wall "there must have been another way!" He shouted.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:28 pm

"It's ok. You guys seem like nice peopl-" Than Caen made a loud yell. "I stand corrected. maybe we should go chec-" "No no it's fine. he's fine. He's just a little mad that you lost your memory.Why don't we talk about something else like... like my gunblade." Liela pulled out her gunblade. Ren quickly grabbed it."that's my gunblade! why do you have it?" Liela and the others looked confused. "Uhh you gave it to me as a gift." "a gift. Oh so then you are able to make it work. I always tried to make it shoot something but nothing ever happened. Apparently, it needs energy to shoot." He aimed the gunblade at a random rock on the floor. "You'd just put energy into it and wait for a couple seconds and then" The gunblade shot a dark bolt of energy completely destroying the rock. "And than that happe-OH MY GO HOW DID I DO THAT!!!" Ren dropped the gunblade and looked at his hands. "Th-thats not possible!" Kia looked worried.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 am

Caen covered his mouth, realising how much noise his outburst would have made. He waited for someone to run out, asking what was going on, but nobody came. Soon, a bolt of dark energy flashed past the doorway, hitting a rock, immediately breaking it into pieces. This was followed by Ren asking how he did it. Caen sighed "now comes the hard part..." He muttered.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Ren stared at his hands. He looked surprised and worried at the same time. "Nice shot." Lillith went and picked up the gun blade. Kia went right next to ren. "It's... Ok. It's jus-"" No it's not ok! I knew something was up when I could feel the dark energies of everyone around me. Especially you Lillith! Suffering... dispair... corruption" He turned to the direction Caen was. Ren's eyes were glowing and slowly becoming into slits. "Revenge... regret... weakness... I can feel it all. Now I want an explanation, and I want it now! " Ren looked serious. His crown flickered a little.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:45 pm

((alright. I'm leaving this rp. If you're gonna artificially bump it so I can see it, I'm gonna get irritated. I would've gotten around to it tonight. I mean, seriously, this is the third time today you've bumped it like this.))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:47 pm

[size=36]((I'm sorry :(...)) [/size]
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero