Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Town. (Open)

+4
Uta The Hedgehog
kingleon
LuckyEights
Chutha
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Castle Town.  (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Castle Town. (Open)

Post by Uta The Hedgehog Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:15 am

Uta sat on the roof of a civilian's home, watching the gulls fly across the sky at a particularly normal pace. "Huh?, there are less gulls than there were in past years. Maybe, they could have been eaten?", Utah gulped and hoped that wasn't the answer to his thought. "No, that couldn't be why...Right?, i mean there's nothing dangerous in this part of town. I mean...It's not really that bad of a place, once you get the feel of it." Utah was puzzled. This is what drove him to think about this assumption about the gulls.

Last edited by Uta The Hedgehog on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect Spelling.)
Uta The Hedgehog
Uta The Hedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:22 am

As Necro dodged the knife, and Ryder teleported to Chutha, Dione stopped running. "[...] You got lucky you ugly crow!" After hearing this comment Dione cringed for a moment. *How rude* she thought. 
She saw Chutha heading for the Castle mart. When he passed her she looked at him. "Well, I won't promise anything. I mean, I never touched it. I can come with you to see where we can get one, and depending on the price, I can pay half of it?" she proposed. She followed him but she was a bit slower than usual. Channeling her engergy takes a lot of energy itself and leaves her tired.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uta The Hedgehog Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Uta decided to head north, he wanted to see if there was a near by shop to see if he could get something. "I'm going to head to the shop to see if i could find some parts to make a form of armor.", Utah says in a exciting manner., "Hopefully, I'll finally meet someone new here.",Uta says.Afterwards, he started running to a store.
Uta The Hedgehog
Uta The Hedgehog
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:36 pm

(Hey there Uta. Admin Spekkal here. Looks like you haven't read the rules. Please do so, and read them carefully, because as of right now you're not allowed to RP until you've done so.
Any additional posts you make in RPs will be deleted until you've shown you can follow the rules. So please get to that. Thanks!)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:19 pm

"You got lucky, you ugly crow!"

As the roadrunner makes the decision to walk away, Necro relaxes and the electricity surging through his feathers ceased. He was now at ease and free from the thought of harming a minor, despite how aggressive he was. He smiles coyly and shrugs off the insult, holding each hand at his sides. "Guess that's the end of that." he remarks coolly, acting as if nothing had happened.

The curious rat hiding away in the nearby trash can opens the lid and peeks his head out to the group, holding the lid in preparation to be used as a shield. "Is it over?" he calls out timidly, "Can I come outta this garbage can now? Smells funny in here!"
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:31 am

Ryder watched as Chutha walked away and sighed.  "I best have a new console when I get home, or I swear all hell is braking loose." Ryder stood there shaking his his head, then, "Well, I won't promise anything. I mean, I never touched it." I can come with you to see where we can get one, and depending on the price, I can pay half of it?" Ryder turned to Dione With angry look on his face ," wait a sec! , You mean to tell me that after all of this Bullsh*t your still gonna help him pay for his game... all he cares about is his goddamn self  He's nothing but a Selfish Idiot!!!!!!!. He said in demonic voice staring dead at Chutha as he begin to emit intense heat.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:14 am

"Wait a sec!, you mean to tell me that after all of this bullsh*t you're still gonna help him pay for his game... all he cares about is his goddamn self. He's nothing but a selfish idiot!!!!!!!." Dione immediatly stopped walking. "Well... uhh..." she started. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks for what you did there by the way. If you didn't help, who knows what could've gone wrong". Dione made a thankful nod in the direction of Ryder. "If you don't mind me asking, what ehm.. What's your name? I'm Dione." She walked in Ryder's direction, hand sticking forward to shake his hand.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Thanks for what you did there by the way. If you didn't help, who knows what could've gone wrong". Ryder  looked at  Dione  "your welcome" he said calming down. "If you don't mind me asking, what ehm.. What's your name? I'm Dione." Ryder smiled slightly, " i'm Ryder" he said , he reached his hand out and shook hers.  
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:57 pm

As Dione saw the smile on Ryder's face, she relaxed a bit. "Hi Ryder, nice to meet you, eventhough we met in a really strange way. It never happened before that someone came to my door, threatening me." she said. She turned to the direction Chutha ran away. "I wonder where he's going..." 

There was a faint yelling in the distance. Dione's ears twitched and turned to the soucre of the noise. "What could that be?.." she mumbled. She turned around to face Ryder again. "Anyways, I've never seen you here. Are you from around?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Ryder shook his head.  "No i live in the rich part of central city... but i  walk around here  and there   just to get out of the house".
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 pm

When it was all said and done, Necro was helping his stout little friend out of the trash can. The poor rat had gotten himself stuck in the trash can. "You could stand to shed a few pounds," Necro said, pulling on Sully, "Maybe then things like this wouldn't happen!"
"Ah, shaddap and keep pulling!" Sully snapped as he's pulled, "Maybe if you'da packed that bar of butter like I asked ya to, then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation!"
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:26 am

"Ooh Central City!" "[...] then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation!" Dione looked at the source of the noise. She saw the rat was yelling at the crow. *Why would he jump into a garbagebin?..* she thought. "Hey uhm... Do you need help?" she asked them. "You seem kind of... stuck~." She giggled and started walking in their direction.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Ryder turned to look behind behind him  and looked at the Sully , Ryder snickered a little bit  " you need some help bro ???? "he asked  trying not to laugh.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:56 am

Hearing stifled laughter behind him, Necro turns his head to the approaching Ryder and Dione. It those kids, he thought, momentarily letting Sully go, who squirms in the trash can.

"Oh hey," he greets them with a short wave, "Nah, he's okay. This happens every time he panics. Always jumps to hide in places he just can't fit in anymore."

"Oi! Easy with the fat jokes, stretch!" Sully whines as he attempts to pull himself out of the trash can. Eventually, the can itself falls over and rolls across the street, making him yelp and flail against this comedic endeavor.
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:05 pm

"Oh boy, are you okay?" Dione asks after the rat and his bin had fallen over. You could see she really had to try hard to not burst into laughing, as she covered her mouth with her left hand.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:09 pm

Ryder eyes widened as the trash can flipped over with sully in it , Ryder started laugh while shaking as head .
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:37 pm

When the trash can fell, Necro couldn't help but to let out a chuckle, watching Sully struggle in vain and Dione go to him. It was like watching an old cartoon. It allowed his mind to be at ease from the stressful encounter from earlier.

Though he was disoriented, Sully was not hurt. He twists his body so that he's on his belly and attempts to crawl himself out. "Yeah, I'm fine-!" he grunts, struggling and kicking his legs until finally his stout body pops out of the trash can. He gives a short sigh of relief, kicking the trash can aside. "Today just ain't my day..."
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:53 am

This time Dione just couldn't keep in her laughing. "Hahahah I'm so sorry but this is just too funny." she said to the rat. After she had stopped laughing, she asked the rat: "But why did you hide in there?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Ryder continued laugh at the rat then sighed "  "But why did you hide in there?" he heard this come from Dione " yea bro.... can't you fight??" he asked.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next