Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Town. (Open)

+4
Uta The Hedgehog
kingleon
LuckyEights
Chutha
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Castle Town.  (Open) Empty Re: Castle Town. (Open)

Post by Dione Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:24 pm

"Ugh... Why's that guy shouting so loudly?" The green wolf Dione woke up when she heard the shouting from the house next door. She stretched and yawned whilst saying "Felicia, who's that guy?" She clearly was pissed off. "That's Chutha, our neighbor. He probably left his window open." the red cat replied. 

Dione didn't have school for the week and Felicia started school pretty late, so she and her mother traveled back to Dione's town of birth and the place where her best friend lives. They're staying at Felicia's. 

"Hey Dione, I'm gonna get ready for school. I won't be able to sleep anymore and I'd better use my time properly." "Okay, I'll see you later then, good luck at school!" Dione said to her good friend. Felicia walked out of the room, leaving Dione alone.
Dione walked to the window. Her bright purple hair was messy and she was still wearing her PJ's. "Hey! Ehm.. Can you please be a little more quiet? I'm kind of trying to sleep here, and waking up by the sound of someone screaming their lungs out over a videogame isn't a very nice way to wake up."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:39 pm

(Room for one more?)

As the sun was just beginning to once again rise over Castle Town, a duo of shady individuals managed to creep their way into the residence; a crow and a rat wandering their way down a road. The rat was a portly yet small fellow, covered in unkempt grayish-blue fur garbed only in orange tattered boots and work gloves. Behind him was the taller build of the crow, cloaked in a beige trench coat with his hands stuffed in his pocket, scanning his surroundings with only his right eye open. The rat seemed to be enjoying the stroll, stuffing his face with a big back of cheddar-flavored snacks, while the crow seemed rather disinterested.

"Hey, Sully," the crow inquires, glancing around with his one working eye, "what's the big idea in bringing me to a place like this? This ain't no ideal place of business..."
"Well of course it ain't!" the rat called Sully quipped, "Everything don't have to be about business, Necro! You gotta learn to relax a bit, y'know? Enjoy a change o' scenery." Those words didn't seem to phase the crow much as he gives a piercing stare to the back of the rat's head.
"What game're you playing at here?" Necro demanded, almost smirking.
"Whaddaya mean?"
"Don't play dumb. You don't just drag me places for no reason. There's something here you want, isn't there?"
"..Maybe." Sully stuffs a handful of snacks into his mouth as Necro rolled his eye. Swallowing, the rat elaborates, "Look, don't get ya feathers ruffled, alright? I just figured that with a place called Castle Town there might be some valuables lyin' around. Ain't nothin' better than good ol' treasure, you know!"
Necro chuckles as he looks up from his shorter companion. "Greedy little punk." he jests, wondering what sort of trouble they'd be getting themselves into this time. "Can't be too mad though. Here I thought I was gonna be bored out of my mind..."

(If you need Necro's character bio, it's right here: https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3840-necro-the-crow )
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:35 am

(sorry to barge in like this but may join in)

Just a few houses down, Ryder was walking towards Castle Town as he reached the town he suddenly spotted  a blue roadrunner knocking on a door angrily.. *thinking* "what's his problem???* he thought to himself   Ryder walked a little closer and then stopped , he raised a brow looking at the roadrunner   "umm what are you doing?? ask he asked.  (yo chutha reminds me of the roadrunner from looney tunes but a little cooler )
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:06 pm

"Hey lady!  I'm working on some important business up here so if you could leave me to my work in silents that would be great!" "Why would he be so angry? I just asked him if he could be a bit quieter..." Dione mumbled whilst walking away from the window. "OOH CRAP! AHHH!" "What the..." She turned around to see what happened. She coudn't see much, but when she saw the bird get up again, she realised he must've fallen or something. "Are you okay?" she shouted to him. She realised it was no use asking if he was okay, because he already left the room. 

Half a minute later she heard a banging on the front door. "Felicia! There's someone at the door!" Dione went to the bathroom Felicia was in. 
When she came near the door, she could hear the streaming water. "Hmm she's probably taking a shower. I'll go answer the door then I guess." She quickly changed into her red croptop, blue jacket and jeans, combed her hair and ran down the stairs. She still was looking really messy but it was better than before.

"Umm what are you doing?" Dione heard a strange voice through the door. She heard it wasn't the bird's voice. "Well I'm trying to get this console fixed obviously! Why you wanna pay for it to be fixed or something?" Oh... So he broke his console. But why would he come here? We didn't do it after all. Dione opened the door to see two people standing in front of her. A bright red hedgehog and the neighbour. "Hey... Uhmm, what's the problem?" she asked Chutha.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:10 pm

Ahead of them, Necro and his rat pal come across a rather peculiar sight in the otherwise tranquil town. A collection of citizens, one hedgehog, a wolf, and a roadrunner seeming to engage in some sort of disagreement. Sully snickered at the development, nudging his crow friend. "Hey, check it out," he says with a sneer, "sounds like someone done goofed in the neighborhood, eh? Heh heh!" Necro merely lowers and shakes his head, stifling a wry chortle as they draw nearer to the scene. "Maybe someone's pet pooped in the wrong yard." He quipped jokingly.
"Or maybe it's soap opera drama without the TV, huh?" Sully snickers. Both share a laugh at the idea, finding amusement in what's likely the off-day of those residing here.
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Ryder  frowned as stared at chutha crossing his arms "Lord help me contain my rage" he said to himself and looked at Chutha once again  "why pay for it..... don't you have any parents to do that.... no a better question.... ain't you suppose to be in school?!? " he asked frowning, his fur color changed from bright red to a darkish red,emitting some heat from his body.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:33 pm

Startled by the furious response, Dione made a step back. *Poor guy* she thought *Having only your console as your pride.* "Woah... I'm sorry, but I was just trying to sleep you see.. And well, that's kind of hard when someone's getting pretty... loud over a videogame. Besides, how did the thi[...]" she was abrubtly interrupted by a yell from Chutha, meant for the crow and rat. "Ehm... are you okay? You seem rather... upset." she asked on a soft tone, too afraid to anger Chutha even more.

Last edited by Be_Meh_Friend on Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Text came out black, was unreadable)
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:21 pm

As their laughing, keeping mainly to themselves and trying not to seem like the jerks they were being, an angry voice rings out to them unexpectedly. "Mind your own goddamn business!" the roadrunner yells, followed by a rather vulgar insult. Sully's eyes widen as the Necro stops in his tracks, amusement vanishing from his face and now replaced with genuine anger.

"Ohh..." Sully winces, stopping as well, turning to Necro, his orange gloves nervously clutching his little bag of cheddar snacks, "Don't blow up, don't blow up..." The now insulted crow turns towards the group and focuses a one-eyed glare upon Chutha, masking fury with a coy smile. "You talkin' to me, Tweety Bird?" Necro responded snidely, hands remaining in his trench coat pockets. Sully creeps to his side and looks to what seemed like the source of the hectic confusion with a look of concern. "Looks like a bunch'a kids, boss man," Sully muttered, glancing up to his taller friend, "Try not to be too ticked at 'em, yeah?..."
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:07 am

Ryder looked at Chutha " uuhh bro chill out before you get your ass kicked."  He then looked at Sully and Necro who was walking toward them " oh well nevermind"  
"You talkin' to me, Tweety Bird?" the insult was directed to Chutha, Ryder  then covered his mouth trying not to laugh at the  mean comment.
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Quietly Dione heard all of the argueing. She saw the hedgehog had trouble keeping in his laughing. She herself found it quite amusing too. She tried to make eyecontact with Ryder. "[…] if you know what's good for you!" Dione saw Chutha's blade. Frightened she yelled into the house "MOM! HELP!" Unfortunatly, her mother and Felicia's parent already left, and Felicia was already to school, she left through the backdoor. "Chu... Chutha... Ehm.." she stuttered. "Chutha, don't hurt anyone". She then again tried to make eyecontact with Ryder, in a search for help.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:09 pm

Ryder Watched as Chutha had threatened Sully and Necro with a switchblade , Ryder raised a brow staring a him. Suddenly... ""Chu... Chutha... Ehm..". Ryder turned to see Dione ,who  watching them the whole time, Ryder stared at her for a while at her ,then focused on Sully and Necro .
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:38 pm

(Can i join in)
Shocker had just wandered into the area. He needed  to get away  from the urban sprawl of hybrid ciy. Shocker saw the argument and chuta threatening  people with his switchblade "HEY you better stop talking  about my friends like that. And put down that switchblade. Or you get some of this" Shocker started to charge Yellow lightning energy balls in his hand.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:56 pm

((I have already been exposed  tlocursing. Im in a school  where kzot of the students  curse. I dont nead protection. I slmetimes curse myself. And if there was a age limit why didn't you say that in the first post)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:28 pm

(I'd hate to be a downer, but spelling would be a huge requirement for proper rping. It took me a moment to understand what you were saying. ^_^; )

Like the cowardly rat he was, Sully yelped and hid behind Necro upon seeing the hidden blade's glint of metal. "Nevermind, I take it back!!" The rat exclaimed, eyes wide with fear as he peers from behind the tall crow's tail feathers, "That kid's nuts! I ain't getting shanked today! Nope! Not today! I'm keeping my tail!"

Necro, however, was not quite as impressed. His smirk faded to a serious scowl as he stared the roadrunner down. His eye flashed momentarily as jolts of electricity surges through his feathers to prepare for combat. He didn't like the idea of harming someone so much younger than he was, but the temptation was very real as his life and that of his friend Sully was being threatened. It was especially easy to justify; Chutha was much taller than he expected up close, nearly as tall as he was.

"Kid," the crow says darkly, "Put the knife away and go back in the house. If you know what's good for you."
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:49 pm

Ryder looked at  Necro frowned "  HEY!  he's just a kid... he doesn't know any better so back off okay !" Ryder Shouted at Necro. He turned to  Chutha and frowned ." And you need to chill out as well it's  just a F**king console  dude !". he  yelled at Chutha
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:28 pm

*Fine. Ignore me then* Dione thought, as Chutha didn't respond to her comment. Suddenly the crow spoke: "Put the knife away and go back in the house. If you know what's good for you." 
*Wait, he doesn't have any weapons for as far as I can see* she thought. 
"...MY PRIDE AND JOY!" Dione got startled by the sudden scream and all the action around her. Chutha throwing a knife at the crow, Chutha running towards the crow, prepared to bite him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she screamed in fear. "You! Hedgehog! Shouldn't we do something? Help!" 
She wanted to run after Chutha, but you could see her hestitate. After all, she didn't have any weapons, only her fangs, claws and the ability to channel her energy. This wouldn't match up against a knife.
She decided to go after Chutha anyway. She took a moment to channel her energy, focus on her attack and then ran after Chutha, in an attempt to stop him from hurting Necro too much. "Hedgehog! Help me!" she yelled and then prepared for a powerful punch in Chutha's back only to later try to scratch his leg. He was far in front of her and would reach Necro way earlier than she would reach him, but at least she was prepared to attack.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyEights Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Ryder had brought a good point to Necro, a point that he had to remind himself continuously to keep from lashing out. He remained at the ready, feathers surging with lightning as he watches Chutha warily.

Then came the attack! The clever roadrunner throws his knife and sprints forward for an additional attack! In seeing this, Sully squeaked in fear and fled from behind Necro in search for shelter. At this, the crow was not phased but instead makes a quick sidestep to his right to avoid the flying knife, then jumps back further to make distance between him and the assailant. That was when the frantic wolf, the kindest of the bunch, made her move to stop Chutha.

Once Necro had dodged, he stood there tense and ready to defend himself, but made no move to return blows for it seemed that Dione and perhaps Ryder as well were poised to handle the situation for him. He no longer feared that he would have to hurt someone half his age anymore...or for at least the moment. He had not completely put it out of his mind that it may become a possibility.

Meanwhile, the cowardice rat had hidden in a trash can not too far away, peering from underneath the trash lid to spy on the situation and praying futilely that law enforcement don't become involved.
LuckyEights
LuckyEights

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryder the hedgehog Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Ryder watched as Chutha charged at Necro, Ryder growled and teleported in front of Chutha ,blocking his path.  "Sorry bro" he said ready to takeout Chutha. (if Chutha got closer, Ryder would clench his fist and attempt  to uppercut him  in the jaw.)
Ryder the hedgehog
Ryder the hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next