Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures with Thunder The Hedgehog

3 posters

Go down

Adventures with Thunder The Hedgehog Empty Adventures with Thunder The Hedgehog

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:51 am

So I'm looking for someone to go with Thunder as he travels Mobius for missions and supply runs. His tower base in the Mobian Desert is built like an awesome hotel so it's like an oasis base, and he has different cars and other vehicles to go places. The android robots guard the place while he's out(the female android maids serve every one), and there's games and movies to watch. There's food & water and plenty of Air Conditioning, not to mention clothes that are made. The thing is, Thunder needs people to talk to and share his experiences with. I'd really like female character to interact with him because I'm romantic like that Wink 

So thanks for reading! Please let me know if you're interested!
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Adventures with Thunder The Hedgehog Empty Re: Adventures with Thunder The Hedgehog

Post by Caliburn Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:57 pm

In terms of powers, how is Thunder? Like what powers does he have at his disposal?

I have a character or two that COULD potentially work for this; for one, Darkness. Good old Darkness. Maybe he'll recognize him, maybe not. Who knows. All that I know is Darkness will recognize the base area from where he met Aqua.

I also have Katrina Soramos (just called Sora for short) who is significantly less powerful than Darkness. As in, pretty much no powers at all save for lightning reaction time and even that's not much of a power. A good reason to go to the tower would be to salvage some kind of tech stuff - assuming the place was abandonned - and being completely wrong about that.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Adventures with Thunder The Hedgehog Empty Re: Adventures with Thunder The Hedgehog

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Thunder can generate and control electricity and summon lightning. He's also done some reading of spellbooks and has learned to cast Lightning-based spells and summon his own technological creations to him.

And yeah, that place will definitely be up and running...with security bots in case of attack.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Basically she wouldn't know that, and would just think it was an abandonned tech hotspot. How things would play out from there would be up to you, really. Razz
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:24 am

Indeed. I think I would like to play with Darkness and Katrina for a bit, though I'll also keep it open for other players(they need to IM me so I can find an opening for them to come into the game).
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleSwirl Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:38 pm

If you're still wanting one or looking, I have a few that may work!
A cat that's decent with machinery + has an electrified sword (Haha lightening theme)
And a vampire-panda with blood magic
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://toyhou.se/SparkleSwirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:08 am

SparkleSwirl wrote:If you're still wanting one or looking, I have a few that may work!
A cat that's decent with machinery + has an electrified sword (Haha lightening theme)
And a vampire-panda with blood magic
Seeing as how I'm a lover of cats, I'm going with the feline with the machinery major and the electri-fried sword.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleSwirl Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:24 am

That's one way to decide, pfft  Laughing

I saw something about IMing to say if there's a good point to jump in?
I'll try to keep signed in to the in-sight chat client if I'm online/not about to go to one of my courses, but if not I probably refresh enough for a PM to work~
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Actually, I was referring to methods like YIM, Skype, AIM, etc. Whatever works for you.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleSwirl Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Oh! Skype is good, in that case!
I'm StockingPanarchy on it~
SparkleSwirl
SparkleSwirl
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down