Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog Empty ❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

Post by Spynmaster Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:49 pm

A black-colored hedgehog with three streaks of lightning marked on his forehead going upward. His magenta eyes looking out the azure ocean as he sat on the beach, his completely handmade car sitting a distance away, yet never out of reach due to his power over electronics, as well as electricity itself. He was knowledgable with mechanical, electronic, cybernetic, robotic, and automobile engineering.

What he isn't knowledgeable in...is girls, love, and relationships. Having no parents to his knowledge and remembering himself only by himself, he grew up around the robots he had to learn to make by himself to help him. He's had little interaction with other living beings, let alone the fairer sex. So how can he reach out to people...when he hardly knows them?

Who will be the first woman in his life to show him how important it is to interact with other people? Who will teach him to open his heart to another girl? Who will give him his first experience with the most powerful force of all, love?
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog Empty Re: ❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

Post by CleverFox101 Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:49 am

A Bright orange Fox was sleeping in a tree as usually. She awoke her ear twitching and groaned not wanting to wake but the sun said do it anyway and so she did. She sat up stretching her arms and legs and her wings a bit. "ewe I smell.'' She stated after sniffing her tail. "well time for a bath.'' she smiled brightly and stretched her wings out. She flew up into the air and looked around, knowing where she was going she flew into the woods to a hot spring only she knew about. She sat on a rock and started taking her shoes off looking around and listening closely to make sure no one was in the area.
When she felt safe she undressed and took her hair out of the ponytail letting it fall  and stepped in the hot water relaxing and closed her eyes.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog Empty Re: ❤Love Challenge❤ - Thunder the Hedgehog

Post by Spynmaster Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:34 am

Thunder caught the sight of something flying above him, prompting him to look up to see a flying fox girl fly over him into the nearby woods. Like a curious child, he followed her into the woods. He did so closely, despite the trees in the way. Eventually, he saw her touch down near a hot spring. He hadn't seen the hot spring before, just like he hadn't seen the vixen before. He saw her get naked, being captivated by her body. As he saw her get in, he stood and watched her quietly. It was the first girl he had come in contact with in his entire life, and he had no idea what to think about her...except he couldn't take her eyes off of her.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:28 am

Yoko ears twitched and her eyes opened and she looked around. She could feel some one watching her  and she didn’t like it. “Oh crap I don’t have a towel…… if someone’s here ……ehhhh’ She sunk down in the water going underneath it. Water was the only thing that helped her think but for some reason her thoughts were lost, in the water. She shunned a bitt and poked her head up her ears were dripping wet. She shook her head in frustration and her ears perked up. “What am I goanna do now me and my stupid head…..’’ She though resenting herself for not bringing s towel with her.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Thunder watched her become startled, covering herself as she sunk back into the pool. He wondered what she could be so worried about. Then he had a thought. What if she wanted something to dry herself off? Fortunately, he a personal teleporter that allowed him to head back to the base whenever he wished. Using it, he warped himself back to his base, the Metal Oasis, and plucked a towel from the bathing area. Then, as he returned to the spot he warped from, he waved the towel to vixen. "HEY!" he shouted. "I have a towel for you!!!"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:07 pm

Yoko started at him with wide eyes and her fur stood up on her back. He r wings and tail stood strait in the air as her muzzle turned a deep crimson. She really didn't know what to do right now sense this person had popped out a know where and the only way he would have known what she was thinking, and that meant she was being watched. She got a little angry and took the towel wrapping it around her as she stepped out. "Thanks.'' Then she slapped him leaving a red mark on his face. "That's for being a stocker.'' She folded her arms.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Thunder was stunned when the vixen struck him with such discern. "Stalker?" he blinked, having no idea what she meant. "I'm not hunting you. I only found you flying above me and looked to see where you went. I found you in that hot spring and and thought you could use a towel, since you didn't seem to have one. Did I...do something wrong?"

Poor Thunder had no idea what he did, nor was he aware of any concept of privacy.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:28 am

Yoko raised a brow. 'Unless this guy is serious.... he's putting on a good act.' she though and shook her head.
"I'm Yoko Orshiro.'' She stated putting on her best smile.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 am

Thunder raised a smile when the vixen told him his name. "My name is Thunder." he said. "I've never seen you before. Where are you from?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:25 am

"A secrete Island off Japan.'' She told him. "Can you turn around at least while I get dressed please.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:07 am

"Um, okay." Thunder said, doing as told.

Thunder didn't seem the least bit embarrassed as he saw Yoko's body. He didn't understand that women didn't want to expose their bodies to other guys.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:34 am

Yoko waited till he turned around and she started to dress herself. Once she was finished she started to dry,' off her hair. "You can turn around now.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:45 am

Thunder turned around, seeing Yoko fully-dressed now. "I don't think I've been to Japan yet. What's it like?" he asked. "Do they use alot of machines and computers?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:03 am

"I'm not really sure....ive never been to the actual city. I was born off of a small island there where a tribe of water benders lived. It was burned down when I was really little and because I was the only one with wings I was able to fly....I was the only survived apparently.'' She looked down a bit saddens but formed a small smile on her face. "Oh heres your towel.'' she held it out for him.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Thunder was saddened by Yoko's story. Having her home, her family, taken away from her. "Now I feel sad for you." Thunder said, taking his towel. "Does that mean you're homeless and without someone? You can stay at my home if you'd like. And I can be with you. I'm all by myself, and I don't even know if I have a family. The first thing I can remember in my life was being alone."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:28 pm

"Oh that's sweet of you.... no I don't really have anywhere to live per say.....I mostly live outside..ilike to sleep in trees and things.'' She told him. "I might agree of you agree to me having a bit of privacy'' she joked with him.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:34 pm

"Um, sure. You can have your own room, if you'd like, but I'll have to make a bed for you." Thunder scratched his head. "As for trees, there's not really trees where I'm at. My home is in the desert. It's the first place I found when I...well...when I first woke up in the desert. It was in the middle of a storm. I wandered to a broken-down base and found myself able to read computers and robots. That's when I found out about my electrokinesis. I pretty much learned from the internet and computers about how to do everything I know."

Then Thunder thought for a moment.

"If you really want to go to see trees, I can take you to wherever you want." he said. "I have plenty of vehicles to use to take you to wherever you want to go."
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Yoko though 'Electrokinesis....interesting power.' ''Well the deserts fine I can make it pretty there if you want. You might say I actually love to garden. She snapped her fingers and a blush Rose appeared in her hands and she put it behind her ear.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Thunder's blinked rapidly and spun his head as the flower appeared in Yoko's hand. "Whoa! How'd you do that?!" he said, very impressed. "You said you were a water bender, right? But how can you make plants, too? And It would be really nice if you could make water and plants appear at my place. It would be a real oasis!"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Yoko giggled at his reaction. "Water is my birth element. But I can bend the others elements as well. So far I've mastered earth and wind but the others I'm still working out. "She shrugged.
"Well sure show me this place, I like making things pretty.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:35 am

"Well, you sure are talented." Thunder said, smiling. "C'mon. My car is over here."

Thunder took Yoko to his ride, a black and yellow-streaked sportscar. He led Yoko to shotgun as he got in the driver's seat. He then turned it on and the car roared to life, like a cat awakened from sleep. OutRun's Splash Wave played on the stereo as he dove from the beach and into the vast, massive, desert. It seemed to go on forever, but Thunder knew exactly where he was going.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:38 am

Yoko sat back putting on her seatbelt in fear of crashing. sport scars were fun to look at but they were fast and scary when you were inside one.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:17 am

Eventually, a tall metallic tower came into view as they approached it. Thunder slowed down the car as they came closer. The whole tower was obviously entirely made of metal, a circular column with different rooms, some with terraces, balconies, and catwalks.

"There it is." Thunder said. "The Metal Oasis. It used to belong to Dr. Eggman, but he hasn't been there for years, so I made it completely my own. Don't worry, he's not gonna come back to it."

With that, the ground opened in front of them, allowing the car to disappear into an underground pathway and into a garage. There, many robots were working on multiple other vehicles, from an SUV, to a van, to a large aircraft. The robots looked nothing like Eggman's as they worked diligently. A couple came to open the door for them. "Welcome home, Thunder." one of them said.

"We have a guest." Thunder said. "Have a bedroom prepared for her right away. Oh, and make sure she has plenty of privacy."

"Yes, sir!" the robot said as it called some other bots elsewhere in the tower.
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Yoko giggled at the robots. Hehe thunder I don't think they know what that means.'' she looked around her. "So this was Eggman palace. Seems neat. And you say you've been living here ever sense you can remember?''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spynmaster Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:15 pm

"Yeah." Thunder said. "It's been my only home. I've never had another girl over before, so if you need anything please ask."

Thunder then took her to the elevator, which took her to the first floor. There, it was like a lobby with stairs and elevators leading to different places in the tower. Thunder led her to an elevator that took her right to the top floor, leading her up some spiral stairs that opened up to roof, where they stood 25 stories above the ground. They saw the vast stretch of desert around them, along with the solar panels that absorbed the sun's rays and converted them to power.

"So how's the view?" Thunder said. "Think you can change this desert into something pretty?"
Spynmaster
Spynmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next