Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle agianst the shadow league

+6
MalikTH
Chutha
Shade the Lazarhog
kingleon
Sayo-the-merc
Caliburn
10 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle agianst the shadow league

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:33 am

Shade's eyes widened as he saw his telekinetic attack do nothing. However he smirked at the dent caused by Shocker and his comment, "then let's get started," Shade ran around the golem as he built speed. He then back flipped onto the golem and kicked it thrice.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle agianst the shadow league

Post by kingleon Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:10 pm

the golem was sent back flying a few feet. but shocker came charging at it at a speed of 50 mph. both of here attacks make a dent. but then it was obhios that this golem wouldnt loose as esily as aqua.  The golem fired too giant beams at shade and shpcker. shocker was barley holding  up his block.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Shade shouted, "yes!" When they're attacks damaged the golem. Shade soon realised the golem was not gonna die easy, "shi-" he yelled as a huge beam sped towards him. Shade tried to block but got blasted back a few feet and into the ground with tremendous force. Shade grunted because he hurt all over now.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:29 am

(I think another would be OK.  Cool)

Quite close by to Shade and Shocker, A loud crash ould be heard. Something had fallen from the sky.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:37 am

(Your welcome to join the posting order is now,Me,Shade,Super)
The blast broke shockers block. He flew 10 feet away. "Danmit" Shocker said. Shocker noticed the thing fall out of the sky. He had turned around wondering what that coudl have been.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:54 am

Shade rubbed his head and managed to get back onto his feet. Still not seeing perfectly, he noticed something blurry in the sky. Whatever it was, it was falling, fast and Shade didn't like it. Shade looked around for Shocker and saw he also saw the falling thing, "Shocker!" He called running over to him, "what's that thing?" He pointed to the sky.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:33 am

The object appeared to be a bit beaten up, and strangely, screaming seemed to be coming from insde. "aaaaaAAAAH!"

((And, kingleon, when you say my name, please say Kalvis, not Super.))
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:30 pm

Shcocler had neard the  screaming from  the vessel. Bht as he got distracted the golem ran up to shocker and punched him about 50 times. Shocker was able to block the last punch. he kneed the golem in the chest with a high force. causing another dent in the stainless steel.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Shade runs after Shocker and, even though Shocker gets "distracted" by the golem, Shade continues running to the vessel and bangs on the vessel, shouting, "hello? Who is in here? Are you okay?" Shade then tried to find a door or something to get the creature out of the vessel.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 am

Once the 'vessel' had landed, the creature didn't speak again, but through the windows, Shade saw an unconcious hedgehog (the one in my profile picture) laying there.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:34 am

"Shade whatever it is you see in there hurry up and get it out, this golem wont beat itself" shocker said as it continued to strike the golem.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:06 am

"I know," Shade shouted at Shocker before taking a step back from the vessel and telekinetically beginning to rip it open. Shade grunted and after he ripped the vessel inttwo, ran over to the hedgehog and kneeled down beside it, checking its viral signs, "hello! Are you okay?"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:59 pm

The Hedgehog slightly opened it's eyes, and noticed shade, then suddenly shade got pushed back, but the hedgehog didn't touch him.

He was visibly also telekinetic.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:40 am

Shocker  continued to strike the golem. hoping shade would hurry up. The golem started striking shocker all over at a speed of 250 mph.  Shocker dodged the last  punch. he turned into lightning and quickly made his way towards shade. He had some blood coming out of his nose.  Shocker had noticed the hedgehog. "Shade get that hedgehog to safety." Shocker said. The golem charged at them with both its fists held back. it was ready to strike both shade and shocker at the same time. Shocker had barley dodged.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:47 am

Shade stopped himself from falling telekinetically, "wow, so I'm not the only telekinetic," then Shocker hurried over in a the form of lightning, "yes Shocker," he turned towards the hedgehog again, "here let me help you, what's your name?" Shade sensed the golem and began telekinetically slowing it down, hoping it would freeze in movement before it reached Shade.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:10 pm

Shade had gotten close to the Hedgehog. He looked up at Shade, confused, then his epression changed from that to angry. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Once again, shade was brought back, slammed into a tree. The hedgehog ran away.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:29 pm

(Kalvis you cant do damage to somebodys characther witho6t  there response please fix that so we can go on)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 pm

((I'm sorry.. i have no idea what you mean.))
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:57 pm

((Whe  you said you used your telenetik powers to push shade into a tree, the battle was in the sky but i undertsand you might not have known that. but you cant attack somebodys characther without them responding too it)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:00 pm

(Here, let me explain Leon.

Kalvis, your post says that "Once again, Shade was brought back, and slammed into a tree." Now this is what roleplayers call "controlling other characters". This means that you say what happens to the characters without other people's permission or input. This is very rude because it is basically you writing a story where you and only you get to say what happens.

If you had posted, "Once again, Kalvis tried to hit Shade back and into a tree," this lets me decide Shade's fate, does that make sense? Now I can either let Shade be thrown back, block it, or find some middle ground. This brings up another point about "balancing your character." You, as an author, need to find the right balance of your character blocking hits and taking hits. If your character doesn't take enough hits, this just makes your character look too weak or it will make you look too desperate in an attempt to balance your character, therefore not making your character balanced, you see?

However, if you make your character take all the hits, this makes your character look too strong and people may be reluctant to roleplay with you because they know you wouldn't be very fair on what happens to your character and other characters. I hope you understand the points I have tried to make.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:41 pm

((Look, I know what you mean, as I have also read the rules. But take to note: My character was using telekinesis- and when it comes to telekinesis, you can't really 'dodge' it or 'block' it or 'protect yourself' from it. f that is how you want, however, I will change it into this:))

Shade had gotten close to the Hedgehog. He looked up at Shade, confused, then his epression changed from that to angry. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" The Hedgehog tried to bring back Shade again and ran away.

((Um, hello? WHY ISN'T ANYONE POSTING ON THIS RP!?!?
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:20 pm

((cause people were busy)) "mabye we should just leave him alone" shocker had told shade. They still had a battle to fight, The robotiic golem was back. it attempted to hit shade so hsrd he would crash over 5 feet into the ground.  "SHADE BEHIND YOu" Shocker said.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:09 pm

"Hello?" Shade said to the hedgehog before being struck telekinetically, Shade stumbled back before stopping himself from falling too far back with telekinesis. "Wait," Shade says, holding an arm out ready to run but Shocker says not to. Shade nods, "you're probably right," Shade sighs and rubs his eyes before Shocker warns him about something. Shade reflexively swirled around and noticed the golem about to attack Shade.

Suddenly, something snaps in Shade and he grabs the golem telekinetically before swinging him around and throwing him away with a grunt. Shade chuckles a little at the feat he had committed before realising he threw the golem in the direction that hedgehog ran way in. Shade gasps and uses telekinesis to push himself closer to the hedgehog, "we need to get to that golem before he hurts the hedgehog," Shade shouts at Shocker before readying a telekinetic ball in his left hand.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:15 pm

At this point, the hedgehog was out of breath, and had stopped to catch it. Then, he noticed a golem coming towards him. Luckily, he caught it in midair with telekinesis.

"I knew it! They're after me, too... they threw this golem at me so it could kill me!" clearly, he misunderstood what Shade and Shocker were really trying to do.
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:44 am

Shocker came up to the golem. "Im tired of you attacking my friends. ELECTRO STYLE :ELECTRO FIST BARAGE" shocker yelld. his fists werr surrounded in kightning. he pounded the golem repedeadly. Ag such a high speed the first layer of the golems armor was raggedy and looked like nothing but scrap metal.   The golem grsasped what was left of his top lsyer of armor. and threw it onto the avenue. The golems eyes turned red. Lasers were fired out. shocker got out of the way.  He gave out a chuckle 

"Thats one layer of armor gone" Shocker said  to shade.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next