Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle agianst the shadow league

+6
MalikTH
Chutha
Shade the Lazarhog
kingleon
Sayo-the-merc
Caliburn
10 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 5 Empty Re: Battle agianst the shadow league

Post by Electrisa Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:30 pm

(Do not doublepost, Jared. You've got an edit button)
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Battle agianst  the shadow league  - Page 5 Empty Re: Battle agianst the shadow league

Post by kingleon Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:44 pm

((OOC: Please move this rp to closed rps. Now we have 5 people in this rp The posting order is now me,shade,kalvis, Reletive and Jared))
Shocker  smirked as lightning was striked at the golem. Then out of nowhere the golem got out of the way. It opened its chest  and started firing a large energy blast. One that could destroy the whole district of the city they were in. "I think he's charging  his final  attack" Shocker said. Shocker cobhined energy and electricity  together. He and the golem fired  the beams  at the same time "Guys come on Help me out!" Shocker said
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:00 am

Shade sped into the t-rex, attacking his neck, "come on ya little biiiiii-" the t-rex swung it's tail and hit Shade into a building. Shade grunted before falling onto the ground, mumbling, "oh that hurt. That hurt a lot," Shade stood up and shook off the pain. Shade ran after the t-Rex as it tried to attack the civilians, "no!" Shade telekinetically boosted himself towards the t-Rex before grabbing its neck and pushing the metallic dinosaur into the ground.

The t-Rex struggled and tried to get up but Shade used this as a chance to attack the beast with lampposts, chunks of concrete, telekinetic attacks hoping to inflict enough damage to temporarily stop it. The t-Rex eventually got back on its feet and roared loudly. Shade didn't care and kept attacking, trading and blocking hits, this t-Rex seemed to learn Shade's attacks and it soon began to dodge almost everything the hedgehog threw at him.

Shade kept trying to hit the t-rex until it tricked Shade into flying into a wall, "ugh that bastard's smart," Shade grunted and got out if the wall before the t-rex clamped its jaws around Shade. Shade fought back as the t-rex tried to eat Shade, "I am not dying to an overgrown son of a-" Shade then slipped and almost fell down the robot's throat,"no! I refuse to die! Not now, not ever!"
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:56 pm

Skipping kalvis because he hasnt been on at all.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:40 pm

(you guys also skipped me last round)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:29 pm

(Um yeah Leon, it's only been a day. Give Kalvis another day or two, we do stuff outside of this after all.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:35 pm

(I'm leaving. You guys do your thing)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:53 pm

OOc:Jared messed up the  order though the reason I skipped kalvis is because he's probably doing something  important
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:57 pm

(You skipped him because he was probably doing something important? That's exactly why you should should have waited. Some people aren't able togget on this site everyday so they need a little more time.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:37 am

(OOC) Shade your right man.  what i did was messed up. I'll wait more time for kalvis to post,
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:41 am

((Hi guys, I'm back. and no, kingleon, It wasn't something important. I lost my internet for a little while.))

The Hedgehog ((Who's name shoudn't be assumed yet, kingleon- as at one point you assumed his name was "Kalvis", which it's not.)) Had gotten all the people out of the building and had gotten back to fight the golem. He heard the stuff about the Chaos Emeralds and Transformations.

"Okay, I have no idea what a 'Chaos Emerald' is, but transformations? Well, considering how big that blast is, I think it's about time for mine."

7 orbs appeared around him and circled him. A blinding light appeared, And after it, Everywhere he was once red ((Shown in my profile picture)) he was blue, and his eyes turned red.

"It's show time."

((And don't get mad at me for using some of the magical gems from the Sonic series, because these are my own creation))
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 am

(Yeah Jared it's your  turn)
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:42 am

one of the guards saw the ferrari. "Nobodys allowed to come in here except for Shadlw leuge members" A gaurd said. They begien to fire energy blasts at the car.

Meanwhile in the battle with the golem

Shocker continued  to  stay in the blast struggle  with the golem.  shocker out even more energy into the blast. the golem was overpowered. The blast exploded the golem. pieces of the golem crashed onto the road.  "Not as strong as i thought" Shocker said.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:14 am

Bright, purple light came from within the t-rex, the t-rex looked around, confused as to what was happening. The t-rex began to shriek and shake its head, trying to spit out Shade, but it was too late. The t-rex pet out one final scream before it exploded in a blaze of fire and smoke, bits of it flying at high speed into the ground, buildings, cars, and implanting itself into anything that got in the piece's ways.

When then emerged from the chaos, with fiery purple hair, fiery purple eyes, a purple aura, purple nails and teeth, purple tongue, purple breath, all his navy features turbines into the same purple with the same fiery effect. Shade skimmed above the ground, mere inches bit could speed across the ground. Shade watched as the golem overpowered and eexploded, some parts almost hitting Shade. One part almost impaled Shade but, with a single touch, Shade destroyed it and turned it into dust.
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:40 pm

((DID NO ONE EVEN TAKE NOTE OF WHAT I DID!?!?!? DID ANYONE EVEN TAKE A GLIMPSE AT MY POST!?!?!? DO YOU GUYS NOT NOTICE I'M BACK!?!?
I CLEARLY SAID I WAS DOING THIS TRANSFORMATION THING, AND NOT A PERSON MENTIONED IT! NO ONE EVEN MENTIONED ME!!!! ARE YOU GUYS BLIND!?!?!?))))
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:52 pm

((Kalvis I don't want to kick anybody out. Bit I will boot you if you continue to act this way Just because we didn't type in our posts that you transformed doesn't mean that we didn't read it. Please calm yourself.))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shade the Lazarhog Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:54 pm

(Well Shade was being eaten by a giant metal t-rex so I don't think he had the time to look at your character's transformation.)
Shade the Lazarhog
Shade the Lazarhog
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:56 pm

((And shocker was in a beam struggle, he wouldn't stop his beam just to look at your char))
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:24 pm

((Yeah sorry for all caps.... but my thing just got ruined cuz now the golems gone so... Guess we'll just say that the transformation never happened... I guess I'll just do some redo...))

The hedgehog had just gotten back from the building, and the golem was already destroyed "Well okay then... guess I won't have to go though the trouble of fighting him."
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingleon Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:59 am

"Well that's over.  We should just move on. I'll be fine" Shocker said. He  cracked his knuckles and started to fly forward 

Meanwhile at the shadow leuge  base

The energy blasts grim the hands of the guard stopped as a large snap was heard. The sargent of the lower level guards came out.  "Nobody but shadow leuge members are allowed inside  this temporary  base. However I'll hear you out. " A green furred hedgehog with spiky long hair going down to their hips. They had red eyes. And wore  a red opened shirt.
kingleon
kingleon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next