Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHOOPS (also the forum demands this title be longer)

3 posters

Go down

WHOOPS (also the forum demands this title be longer) Empty WHOOPS (also the forum demands this title be longer)

Post by Dregan Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:39 am

So, we have builders in at the moment. They maaay've cut through the internet cable with a stanley knife, with the intention of installing some pipes. Sooo yeah, currently I'm using a BT Open Zone to connect. I may be periodically on, but I'm not properly 'here' at the moment.
Ideally net should be back tomorrow. Problem is, that's 'ideally', considering it's a really long, infuriating wire to replace. Could wind up taking a few days instead.
So, uh, yeah, sorry if there are delays and things! Just got home to this unfortunately.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

WHOOPS (also the forum demands this title be longer) Empty Re: WHOOPS (also the forum demands this title be longer)

Post by spark tb Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:44 am

Well, that sucks. Hopefully they get it fixed sooner rather than later.
Really does susprirse me that they could confuse a wire for a pipe though ;P I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they're a little different.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

WHOOPS (also the forum demands this title be longer) Empty Re: WHOOPS (also the forum demands this title be longer)

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:45 am

THIS IS NO EXCUSE
YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO ATTEND TO
and sucks :c Hope it gets fixed soon!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:48 am

spark tb wrote:Well, that sucks. Hopefully they get it fixed sooner rather than later.
Really does susprirse me that they could confuse a wire for a pipe though ;P I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure they're a little different.
Well, it's more a case of 'Oh, we need to cut away some of this carpet so then we can run these pipes through the floor. ...Oh, hm. That which we have just cut away does not appear to be entirely carpet.'
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down