Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mansion of Terror

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mansion of Terror - Page 3 Empty Re: Mansion of Terror

Post by Spekkal Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Well, this wasn't going right for numerous ways. First off, Sora started off screaming and hanging off the boat as soon as Wicked started it. Now, admittedly, she expected a build-up than a full-force movement onwards, and that was entirely her fault and she'll admit to that, so of course the first thing she said was: "SHIT SHIT SHIT" while she released her grip on the lever, skidding and stumbling back to try and get hold of the fox. And although she pulled herself up without any help from the others, the sudden jerk of the boat from another force caused the bear to fall flat on her face and tumble into the side with a groan.

Oh. Well. That was a sudden sea monster. Good. Before she had any time to say anything to make an action, the vixen girl was on the case. She gripped the lever, and launched the boat to the other side. Gripping the side of the boat that she was against, she grit her teeth and closed her eyes, the movement making her a tiny bit sick.

CRASH!

It landed against the shore with a powerful thud. And unlike the others, she didn't go flying. Her grip remained, and she waited for the boat to ease itself, before she got moving and brought herself to the other side. She looked back. the sudden beast was sudden gone. How sudden. Fantastic, even.

((Sorry for the short and summarised post - I have a bit of a headache and I'd rather it get posted now then never.))
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:23 am

Sammie and Travis were dreaming of peaceful, wonderful things. Travis' dreams were of having some alone time in the hot tub he had back at the hotel he ordered while spending the previous night in town. The heat, the steam, the candles all around the hot tub, and the meditation music going on made the entire fictional event peaceful. The only thing missing was- moving on! Sammie's dream was of all the times she spent with Travis. The good, the bad, the downright ugly, all those times were pretty good simply because Travis was there. "Wha? What do you.... No, I don't want the elephant," Sammie mumbled in her sleep. It was actually pretty cute to see Sammie sleep. As for Travis well... He had a habit of snoring. Loudly.
It was all going very peaceful for the dynamic duo... until Wicked crashed the boat. Travis was the first to go. As soon as he went flying, Travis opened his eyes. "Oh craaaaaapppppp," Travis screamed as he face planted on the surface. Travis was immediately knocked out and snoring like a drunk man. Sammie went flying but landed on her butt which didn't hurt as much as Travis' landing. Sammie let out a groan of pain before getting up. "Geez! At least we're okay right, Travis? Travis? Uh..." Sammie conversed, seeing that Travis was knocked out. "I guess scaredy-cats ain't always good on landing on their feet." Well the effects from the pill seemed to have worn off on Sammie.
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:22 am

((Apologies for the delay. Been veeeeeery up and down and all around lately, but here!))

The vixen glanced around.

"That... that was fuckin'... crazy..." She breathed. The others seemed to be recovering from the shock of the impact too. However, rather than just sit there, she at least attempted to be nice and offer a hand to JC. Regardless of if it was accepted or not, the fox went to the inscription. She read it aloud.

"Light... banishes darkness?" She pondered to herself. "Guess... that's something to keep in mind." She looked to the others, taking note of just what had happened with Travis. He had faceplanted. OUCH. Regardless, she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Jeez.... Someone wake up the mercenary up or carry him. Don't leave him behind. Let's get moving through here anyway."

And just like that, the black vixen walked forward... almost immediately being sucked into the darkness ahead, blending in so well that she became practically invisible. The darkness seemed a tad unnatural, even.

...Those who chose to follow Sora? They'd be walking. Walking a long time in pretty much pitch black darkness...

Sora herself glanced back, "How far have w-" Only to suddenly see the light at the end of the tunnel about a five feet away despite the clear amount of time spent walking.

The mink however was checking everyone. "Ev'ryone okay? Maybe we s-" He was cut off almost immediately by Sora, who walked head first into the darkness without a second thought... ...before walking out of the darkness, with a stumped look on her face. The mink however immediately threw the idea out there. "Why'd ya go there with no light?" He asked, tilting his head.

Sora practically became a living embodiment of the "-_-;" face, before flicking on her flashlight again. She wasn't thinking straight apparently. As soon as she shined the light into the tunnel, the darkness was gone, and the end of the passage suddenly came immediately into view. It was closer than they thought, it seemed. "...I hate this place already." She grumbled to herself, before glancing back to the others.

"...What?" She was a biiiiit paranoid, but she quickly shook it off and walked into the tunnel itself... walking along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of walking - not too long - they made a right turn. And just like that...

The room in front of them was revealed. It was an entrance inside afterall... A lucious red carpet greeted the group as they walked on in, a dimly lit fire gently brightening the room with a lovely orange glow that enveloped those present in a nice heat. A very large wooden table was in the room, surrounded by a few chairs.

In the middle of the table was a torn note of sorts, but ink stained it entirely, making it completely black and unreadable. There was also a messy splash across the table itself, implying that whoever was trying to take a note had to run off in a panic.

Candles dimly lit the room where the fire didn't reach, and there was another passage leading into what seemed to be a very large room. A main hall, perhaps. But that was irrelevant for now...

Sora looked around thouroughly walking through the room, glancing up and down. She ran a finger across the table. Inspecting her finger. Clean. No dust. Seemed that the place was... maintained. ...That was a bit creepy considering the very nature of the mansion itself.

She removed her backpack, putting the flashlight inside of it, before slinging it back onto her back immediately afterwards. "Guess we're in." She said. "We've already got a lil'... irritated, to be honest." She glanced to the fire, gesturing. "I suggest ya take a little bit to... just relax. Look around the room. Warm up by the fire or somethin'. Just don't let your guard down around here..." She said, a bit quiet, before walking up to the fire herself, feeling the lovely warmth grasp her.

The mink remained a bit quiet again. He wasn't making his prescence very known to everyone, it seemed. He was more focused on the valuables in the room. All kinds of lovely stuff that could bring a hefty price. That could be extra~
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:49 pm

((I feel it's safe to skip Mephiles this once as they did say they wouldn't be on the forum for a bit IIRC, so that leaves Dregan to post. Forgive me if I'm wrong about the not on the forum thing either way. @_@))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:09 am

Well, let's rewind just a little bit, considering last we checked with everyone else, they were mostly on the floor. Or at the very least, JC was, groaning in the dirt.
At the offer of a hand from Sora, her groaning ceased. The shark simply waved the hand off, acknowledging it, but content to just lie there for a while, head resting back as she let out a sigh. Well she had it better than some - a quick glance over to Travis' unconcious form showed he wasn't... exactly in a good way himself.

Grunting, the shark moved herself up to a seated position. Sora had seemingly gone off to wander around in the dark by herself - after of course, giving orders for what the others should do. Part of her wanted to disobey to spite him - especially considering how pissed off she'd been with Travis earlier. Still... the dude had at least been good with the whole 'Sam breaking her arm' thing. Plus the fact they couldn't exactly just leave him here...
Urgh. she shouldn't even be thinking about this. With another grunt, she moved to her feet, and over to the form of Travis.
"Right, c'mon big guy..." JC knelt down, grabbing one of Travis arms and hooking it round her shoulder. Wrapping her own arm around his back, she hoisted him up with a huff. She probably wasn't exactly in the best shape to be doing this all by herself - she was showing some bruising after that impact - but still, there were three reasons she was going to;
One. She was probably the biggest person here other than Travis himself.
Two. She was waaaay too stubborn to ask for help.
Three. Honestly? She just wanted to get away from this room and from this water as fast as humanly possible.

Speaking of getting out of this room, it seemed that Sora had just come stumbling back in. JC couldn't help but smirk a little at that. It looked like the vixen had just sorta wandered into the dark, got immediately lost and turned around, and come straight back out. It was... kinda hilarious.
...Especially when she had a goddamn torch - a powerful one too, considering how the darkness seemed to practically melt away when she shone the light at it. It should've been common sense really to've tried the torch in the dark before getting lost in it, rather than after. Still... nice torch. The shark made a mental note to get one like that for back at the garage.

Either way, soon enough, with much grunting and groaning, JC carried Travis on through the cavern hallways, coming to an eventual stop as they reached the fancy room. Pausing a few seconds, her mouth finally started moving to attempt to formulate words.
"Who the fuck builds a house like...?" No. No, screw it, whatever, she was done questioning things. Moving over to a chair, she attempted to hook a foot around it's back leg, and use that to pull it out. Whilst the foot hooked succesfully, pulling back a little too violently caused said chair to simply topple onto it's back.
Okay, attempt two, foot round chair, chair dragged out aaand... success! And with that success, Travis was unceremoniously dumped into the chair. Tugging out another chair - this time with her hands - JC dumped herself down on it, feet coming up to rest on the table. Leaning back till the chair tilted slightly on it's hind legs. She let head head hang back loosely over the back of the chair, arms content to dangle lazily at her side. Apparently she was content just to laze about for now.

Normally speaking, considering the open doorway and larger room which appeared to be through it, the shark would probably insist on going through and checking the larger hallway. Maybe find an exit?
After the whole incident at the lake though... she was pretty happy with doing nothing right now.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:34 pm

(OH GOD, MY BAD. ENTIRELY MY BAD)

While everyone was helping, well, everyone else, there was still someone who wasn't doing much of anything. That'd be that overly offend-able and offensive bear that was now stood up and dusting herself off with a slight grunt. She didn't look particularly happy about that adventure. But there was the slightest hints of a smirk that she, alternatively, also thought it to be pretty damn awesome. Probably more so if it didn't actively affect her. Still, she glanced around, and then laughed; "AHA! I don't know what you losers were so upset about! THAT WAS COOL AS ALL HELL!" Flipping the bird off towards the water, she began to stride forward with her head held high, as if she'd actually contributed in some way.

And so, she followed Sora.
And so, they arrived at the actual mansion.

... "Wait. Why the fuck would anyone have their house underground in a dumb stupid mountain thing?" she asked to no-one in particular. Though that train of thought was immediately dismissed, as she just... swiftly snatched the note off the table, taking a rude seat on one of the chairs with her legs on the surface. "Alright, the hell's this?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Terror Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:28 pm

(I'm gonna back out of this roleplay to keep it going. I feel like I'm just making it go at a stand-still. I guess just ignore everything I've ever posted in this roleplay. Sorry. I just feel bad for keeping you guys from proceeding.)
The_Terror
The_Terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:20 am

((Honestly? Nnnnnot too sure if I can keep this going. I've been so caught up on waiting for responses and I feel the involvement of Travis and Sammie has been rather hard to ignore, so... If you guys want to try to salvage this, go ahead and say so through PMs or something preferably, but I'm about ready to give up on the RP.))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3