Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no I am not leaving. 3 days of absence most likely

2 posters

Go down

no I am not leaving. 3 days of absence most likely Empty no I am not leaving. 3 days of absence most likely

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:31 pm

So, for the next 3 days or so, getting on will post a challenge. I am spending some time with my family in Tennessee for a vacation before fall break is over. Might be on for a while, but other than that, idk

Back to top Go down

no I am not leaving. 3 days of absence most likely Empty Re: no I am not leaving. 3 days of absence most likely

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:38 am

FALL?!?! BREAK?!?! I WANT A FALL BREAK!! But seriously, have fun with your family.

Back to top Go down

no I am not leaving. 3 days of absence most likely Empty Re: no I am not leaving. 3 days of absence most likely

Post by Insanitorium9 Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:40 am

A fall break? Cool, hope you have fun!
Insanitorium9
Insanitorium9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:19 am

XD cruz. Yeah fall break is here for me finally. And thanks guys I will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy the Jealous Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:48 pm

My fall break is about a week from now ;_;
Envy the Jealous
Envy the Jealous
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Being jealous of all the great artists on this site >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:34 am

Heh... mines about over already

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down