Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Leaving, Permanently

2 posters

Go down

I am Leaving, Permanently Empty I am Leaving, Permanently

Post by TaylorNPTTWolf Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:57 pm

Dear Everyone I knew on this site,

Hi, everyone, it's been a long time sense i have been on here and i want to say that after today. I will never be on this site again. This is because i just don't go on it much, and i feel like my fcs are not accepted into the community.

Another reason that i am leaving is because i am working too hard on my Deviant Art and my YouTube channel. So i will be on those sites and such. Otherwise if you still want to get a hold of me, I'll be on my Skype which I'll only give to those who ask me PM wise. Otherwise I am done with RP on here, it was fun while it lasted.

But as people do, i got tired of rp and i just wanted to do more than just sit on a chair on a computer and waste hours, typing words of a pretend character. If I feel good enough later on in life. I might come back but don't get your hopes up.

I also have school and tons of other stuff going on so yeah. I am sorry for typing this but it is better if i let you all know before leaving.

Goodbye and I hope all of your lives are Amazing.

May the Chili-dogs be ever in your favor.

Love, Taylor

P.S. Hooba Dooba!

P.S.S sense no one cares about me leaving, I'm going to go now, bye

TaylorNPTTWolf
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

I am Leaving, Permanently Empty Re: I am Leaving, Permanently

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:34 pm

Who said I didn care ;;u;; ill miss you, edven tho we didn't know eactother that well, I enjoyed talking to you. I hope you enjoy your life uvu away from this communityn.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down