Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning of a Journey

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Beginning of a Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: Beginning of a Journey

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:31 am

The Klee Kai's ears perked up higher as she heard a voice. Her phone was lowered down upon realizing the voice sounded distressed and she tilted her head a bit. She paused as she heard the footsteps grow louder and more forceful against the ground before stopping entirely.

Reena glanced over her shoulder towards the wolf, only briefly checking his reaction and if he had even followed her. Her attention shifted ahead again as she nudged aside the foliage of a couple of bushes to peek over at the large collapsed form on the ground.

"Uh oh..." she muttered. She tucked her phone back into her pocket and pushed past the bushes to approach the hedgefox.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:44 am

The wolf follows the canine along, actually traveling on all fours as he makes his way along. After the canine looks back at him, he moves off away from her. That way if what they encountered was hostile they couldn't both be caught or attacked at once.

Ahead the footsteps turn to stomps and the wolf finally sees the source, a really big hedgefox. His eyes widen slightly as he spots him, as the hedgefox is taller than him by at least a foot. Deciding that getting involved with someone that much bigger and making such a racket wasn't his first choice, the wolf stayed behind the cover of bushes further back than the canine.

He watches as the hedgefox collapses to the ground and the canine then emerge from her hiding spot to approach the fallen hybrid. For the time being, the wolf stays where he is and watches from there.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:55 am

The Hedgefox let out a small groan of pain, before staggering up to his feet, seemingly unaware of what had just happened. His ears and Tail were still dropped down, and he had seemed to pass out from Physical Exhaustion.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:16 am

Reena was just about to speak when the stranger very quickly started to stir again and she paused instead. As he rose back up to his feet, whether he stood up straight or not, the dog found that she felt very, very small in comparison. More than usual, even. It was about enough that she stepped back in the direction she'd come from before making her presence known with a question.

"Uh... Are you okay...?"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:03 pm

The wolf tenses as he sees the hedgefox climb back to his feet while the canine was still nearby. He continues to watch quietly for the moment, but he can't help but worry that something bad might be about to happen.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 pm

The hedgefox wearily looked over at the canine, seemingly as if she had come out of nowhere. "N-no, I'm fine." His voice was hoarse, and dry.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:54 pm

"Fine instead of okay, huh?" Reena questioned. Her eyes squinted as she looked him over curiously. The canine stepped to her right, starting to slowly circle around this unusually tall and seemingly afflicted hybrid.
"Are you sick?" she asked, "Or hungover? Y'know, you look kinda hungover."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Since the hedgefox seemed decidely non-hostile, the wolf slowly stood from where he'd been hidden. He slowly approaches the pair in front of him, but continues to keep some distance away from them as they converse.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:06 pm

"Not hungover..just...sleep deprived." He said slowly, as if he couldn't comprehend what was coming out of his own mouth.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:14 pm

"There's an inn over there in town," the Klee Kai pointed out.
She glanced back in the direction she'd come from and added, "That tree I was stuck in wasn't half bad either if you're into that."
Reena's paw disappeared behind her briefly as she grabbed her phone and pulled it out again. "But can I get a picture with you? You're, like, the tallest person I've ever met!" Her gaze lowered to the phone as she was already activating the camera again. "I mean, I know this one Clydesdale and she's pretty tall, but I'm pretty sure you've got even her beat," she rambled.
When she looked back up again, she added in, "How tall are you anyway?"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:25 pm

The wolf still doesn't announce his presence there continuing to keep his distance, but still watching and listening to their exchange. When the canine asks to take a picture with the hedgefox, he sighs softly and shakes his head figuring there were more important matters to take care of rather than getting photos.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:37 pm

"Eh, I suppose you could take a photo. I'm about 6'6." He said quietly.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:41 pm

With a quick wag of her tail, the dog scooted over around in front of the hedgefox. She leaned into the picture and held the phone out in front of her. Of course, with the angle she was using, it only further accentuated their height difference and she grinned into the device before snapping the photo.
Reena stepped away a respectable distance again, her gaze focused back on her phone as she reviewed the picture she had just taken. She seemed quite pleased with herself.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:44 pm

The wolf shakes his head again, then finally decides to make is way over.
"So... I guess everything is fine here?" he asks them.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:50 pm

He looked over at the other canine. ".....how long we-were you watching that?"
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Reena looked over at the wolf as he spoke. She pushed her phone back into her pocket again and was about to make a response when the hedgefox spoke instead. The dog glanced up towards him, but said nothing for the moment.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:22 pm

The wolf looks towards the hedgefox.
"Me? Well, I've been here for about as long as she has. So, I've seen you pacing and stomping a bit, then when you fell over, and everything after that." he replies.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:18 am

The hedgefox thought for a moment. "That's creepy." He said. "Really damn creepy."
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:08 am

"I dunno," Reena grinned, "I watch people all the time. And take pictures!" She gave her camera bag a pat. She seemed fully aware of how odd it sounded and made no attempt to correct her phrasing.
Her head tilted over to one side slightly as the grin faded from her face. "But what had you stompin' around and making so much noise over here anyway?" she asked.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:11 am

"It's not creepy when you're out in an open area that belongs to no one and you're making enough noise to draw the attention of others who are nearby." the wolf retorts, "You don't want to make a scene? Go out into the middle of nowhere."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Zero glared at the canine who'd just emerged from the bushes, then back to the other. Zero, really didn't know what to say.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 am

Reena glanced between the two a couple of times. She could sense a bit of tension there and simply sighed out and smiled.
"Anyway!" she interrupted as she stepped forward. She reached out towards the hedgefox and gave him a light pat on the back. "If you're okay here, that's great! Thanks for the picture." She moved around in front of him to stand between him and the wolf. "What's your name again?" she asked. She looked towards the wolf. "And what about your name?" she added, pointing a finger at him from where her paw was casually level with her middle.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:54 am

The wolf glances over at the canine as she inserts herself into the exchange and then steps in between them.
"My name?" the wolf replies, "You can just call me Wolf for the time being."
He then looks up at the hedgefox on the other side of the canine to see if he replies.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:52 pm

-Of course entering the same area was a man but not just any one the infamous Renegade soldier of G.U.N himself Shrike. Totally lost as usual since he was terrible with directions was busy making his way through the brush and woods until hearing voices. Leaping over a near by log he sees figures all in a group. It had been a while since he had any kind of interaction with the world the masked man stepped back tripping over the log he just jumped over. Landing with a thud , snapping twigs scaring off birds.- " Oh...crap...good job Shrike you clumsy twit now they know you are here!"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:09 pm

"My name's Zero. Zero Nakhidi." He said. He seemed to have said it without thought, and he most likely did, he would usually not share personal information with a random person.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next