Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose Your Destiny

Go down

Choose Your Destiny Empty Choose Your Destiny

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:31 am

Gonna try something different here. This is an RP that will not contain ANY of my characters. I will act as a kind of narrator in this story, the one who controls all if you may. I will present any participants with sceanrios, and its up to the characters to decide on what to do, and how the story will play out! I ask that you wait for my posts in order to lead you, based on your decisions of course.

Let us begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You awake in a room which seems baron, blackness covers the area, nothing to see no matter how far you look. Should you look down to the ground, you'd notice a luminous green circle platform that holds you suspended in this black, dream-like world. There seems to be no clear path or option in terms of where to go.

The circular platform is a fair size, the size of a large bedroom. The edges of the circle seem to drop into the never-ending blackness. But it didn't seem bottomless, more so like a void that would consume any that step inside it. Yet there must be some sort of hope? Some sort of way to progress from this platform? Probably best to take a look around... Is there any others here? Is there a way out? 

Best get looking...

Back to top Go down

Choose Your Destiny Empty Re: Choose Your Destiny

Post by Phrovikus Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:18 am

A Necromancer, by the looks of it an experienced one, awoke... His tattered cloth covered by the mangled, twisted bones that wrapped themselves as armor around his body were prevalent in his demeanor as a maleficar. The undead's face was covered by a shroud, but underneath was bone bound by a soul and ethereal flesh. He gently levitated upward, his staff and book in hand... Looking around, there was no clear exit, a dream realm, usually he invaded these, perhaps he had gone into one without thinking?

Oh well.

Usually dreams like these have strange effects to their surroundings, and the necromancer's staff, with it's twin onyx skulls, were no different. Tapping the ground beneath him, hoping to drain some form of energy, he willed to suck what energy may be stored from inside the object, to hopefully see if this was a dream. If so, he'd be draining, if not, the platform probably wouldn't do so much as just be tapped...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down