Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's Round 1!

+12
Geo
Tyson_the_Comet
PersimmonAutumn
Shadow
CleverFox101
ChaoticBou
Caliburn
Avery
Revan Skirata
vegetaovr9000
DeuxExDimensia
Spekkal
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valentine's Round 1! - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentine's Round 1!

Post by Shadow Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 am

The black hedgehog twitched his ear noticing the pace of the music increasing. That was to keep people focused on conversation, and to keep up the speed. To him, the clock didn't really matter. As far as he could tell, these conversations weren't going to do anything for him. The best part of this was that it was meant to be so short, but he supposed if she had any questions, he would answer them. After all, that was the polite thing to do.

Of course, he mentally growled when she asked the question, but didn't dare allow her to hear it. "Well," he began hesitantly, not wanting this to be a full out conversation. "A lot of people I know have always bugged me about going on dates in such. I've always told them it would end in disaster, but I'm the only one who listens to me. So, to prove my point, I did this thing. And I don't lie. I have no reason to tell you I like doing this. I don't." That was the best way he could explain himself completely while remaining brief.

He paused, know it's polite to ask a question when being asked. "What about you?" he asked. "Did someone drag you here?" Hopefully that would be where the conversation would end.
Shadow
Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:01 am

Amber had never been more glad to be wearing her earplugs. With the chatter and the music, especially now that it picked up tempo. She didn't really know what that meant, but it made her think that something bad was going to happen. So for a moment, she stared at the speakers emitting the music, half expecting a ravenous creature to burst in and devour everyone--

She blinked. No, none of that was going to happen, Amber. Calm down, you're being ridiculous. Thus, her surroundings returned to the way it was before, and she hadn't realized that her worries had dropped the temperature so that frost began to form on the edge of her side of the table. She discreetly brushed the small ice formations away with her fingers. 

"Ah... Err... Avery?" She spoke up a little, remembering that there was someone else on the other side. She listened to him story about his tail almost getting crushed by the chair and that encouraged her to talk some more. She gripped the cushion of her chair nervously. "Oh... Um... My chair went without me." She wasn't trying to be comical. But that was just how she was. "I... Like to do parkour... And some free-running." Of course, she wasn't going to mention her job description as an assassin. "I'm from... Mobotropolis. I travel too."
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:37 pm

"Well uhm..." Boubka scratched his neck. "And I'm here..." Should he say it? Yeah he probably should. "To make new friends! People say I'm really jolly! And I like the color green and I like chocolate, speaking about chocolate, do you want some?" He grabbed a chocolate bar out of his pocket and offered it to Shrunks. "Don't worry. I've got lots of them!"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:19 pm

The brown hedgehog was seated swiftly as it whirred and moved to face Revan. 
"A Guy? Really?" the hedgehog thought to himself. he makes a face as he looks at him but removes it before he could see a clear look at him.

"Hey there. man..." Spark was less than enthused.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:57 am

Tag Knuxtiger4

She shook his hand. The guy seemed to be about as uneasy as she was, though she couldn't guess that he was slightly discouraged by her initial reaction. She wasn't exactly a mind reader. oooh tell him you came from dis, I'm sure that would be a lovely icebreaker, not that he'd even know what kind of place dis is... but just on the off chance.. Kage suggested almost maliciously but she ignored him.

"I'm from a small village in upper mercia, though I've been on the move more often then not, I don't think I've been there for quite a while" she smiled sheepishly as she took her hand back. "Not much binding me to the place anymore after all, as for why I'm here.. ah.." she suddenly looked a little shy and self concious" I'm...trying to work on my people skills?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:31 pm

"Me? Oh - er -" the horse stuttered slightly. Oh god, what the hell was she doing here? She wasn't ready for this. She'd not been in a relationship since she'd died - and with very good reason at that!
"I, just, uh..." she paused for a second, "Well, I mean, it's a blind date thing... so I was hoping... y'know..." Chris sorta trailed off, tail swinging idly through the seat below her as she preoccupied herself with fiddling with her fingers. Well, at least her response had been better than 'being dead is lonely'.
"So! Uh! You look... sporty!" Chris decided now was an apt time to change subject.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:34 am

"Ooooo, from a far away place?" Roark tilted his head at her.  "I'm from the ocean myself, a section not far from here.  Decided one day to see what was going on outside of my home and well, very much love walking around cities and learning new things myself." he added, trying to lighten up things with the short amount of time he had.  He could here the music picking up and knew he was going to have to shorten what he wanted to say and ask.  "I came her to look for a lucky lady!" he winked, realizing how cheesy that sounded but kept that silly grin on his face.

As for his bear friend Lorelei, well could say she stumped the poor ghost, giving her a look as Chris attempted to get out why she was there.  Clearly from how she was reaction, assuming something was up with the ghost or at the very least, didn't think that one out clearly.  Wasn't until she changed the subject that Lorelei finally became a bit more alert.  "Verrrryyyy smooth transition there, but to answer, professional tennis player." she stated rather simply.  She also noted that the music was going a bit faster figuring that this was nearly over, maybe better luck with the next gal?
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2