Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas~!

3 posters

Go down

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas~! Empty It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas~!

Post by Midknight Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Christmas! Nothing really too much to say here other than, is anyone else really starting to feel that Christmas vibe around the Forum? Between the Secret Santa, the December Event, the other Christmas related RP's and Uncanny's Advent its just getting me super excited and happy! 8'D 

Are you getting this feeling too? What's your favourite thing thats going on at the moment? For me it's the December Event, I feel the admins have certainly put a lot of effort and thought into the plotting of it and so far its been one the best RP's I've participated in for a long time, makes me wish I had done the Halloween one! Oh well XD

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas~! Sa-sonic-12
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas~! Empty Re: It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas~!

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:44 pm

;; u ;; yeah......if only people were intrested in my rp plots....oh I just gota good idea XD //runs offffff

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas~! Empty Re: It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas~!

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Honestly I can tell you that the event was very last minute because we were lazy and forgot to plan. So everything was planned like 3 days before december. BUT REGARDLESS, personally am really enjoying typing the posts for it!
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Uncanny for give me but I don't understand the forums you posted. Are they riddles you have to try and guess the answer to? I'm stupid and I don't really get it...I'm sorry ^^; //ispeltedwithrocks

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:02 pm

The idea is that you post in the thread to one specific riddle once you figured out the overall location. Like as the first few say the white riddle is the graveyard. The idea is that NOW if they want to continue the plot, they post in the path of white
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Oooooh I see ima try and see if I can figure dem out 030

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down