Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival with a twist

5 posters

Go down

Survival with a twist Empty Survival with a twist

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:56 pm

The Plot

An alien species called the Procarion have been abduction people for their experiments for quite a while, the fascility they've set up is huge and contain various alien species from various planets. They've experimented with technology, power enhancement, virusses, just about anyting you can imagine. But something went horribly wrong for them and now all the experiments are running loose and the guard robots have been set to kill anything that moves, including the scientist that once ran the fascility.

You are one of these experiments, now set free. You've been imprisoned on one of the lowest levels of the fascility and the only way out is to make your way up to the entrance. But your fellow experiments aren't quite sane and form as much of a danger as the guardian robots. Not to mention that not all experiments were sentient to begin with. But there's other problems such as traps and ofcoourse, the threat of starvation.

Can you survive?

The twist

your character can get 2 skills and 2 weaknesses. This is excluding their powers. These skills and weaknesses determine how succesful your character is at certain things.

For example:

A character with mechanical skills could hack into consoles or repair some of the lab equipment to use to their advantage while someone who's weak at mechanics might cause things to explode or gets jolted by the damaged equipment.

There will be a list of skills and weaknesses available to choose from.

Ofcourse you character has their powers in addition to that so they can use that to their advantage as they please

So how does that work?

Simply put it works a lot like the events run by the admins. I will function as an event giver. I post once, then everyone else can post once untill I post again. In my post I will respond to the various things you all did in your posts. Some of these reactions can be determined by your skills and weaknesses. For example you're trying to repair something and you mechanical skill is high, so you'll get told if you fixed it and if so what you can do with it. Not to mention there will be encounters to deal with and mini events to deal with.

A map will be posted in each event post to show you what you've explored and where you are at the moment.

So thoughts, comments? anything? please let me know what you think and if you might want to join.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Survival with a twist Empty Re: Survival with a twist

Post by Nexus Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Sounds like fun to me. I can work with this with 3 of my characters, and may use all 3, if allowed. It also has conflict. I like conflict in an RP, lol.
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:24 am

I could see shalina doing this: powers: ability to turn metal parts of body into anything she wants, can shape shift into any animal she wants weaknesses: short circuits in water, can only shape shift to an animal for a maximum of 45 minutes appearance: basic shalina appearance with a metal arm, a metal leg, her tail is metal, and a metal eye that glows red with a clamp for a hand on her metal arm, but has her foot on her metal leg. she also has technical know-how from learning some blueprints of the facility

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamBunny Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:08 am

Wowowow, that sounds so cool! I wanna join if you put it up~
CreamBunny
CreamBunny
Basic Member
Basic Member

https://charahub.com/user/Ruetella

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:02 pm

ouo well once the christmas break starts for me I'll put it up, thats on the 18th for me
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Seems like a fun idea. I might join in as well.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:16 am

I'll be waiting.
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member