Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival/Adventure/Horror-ish RP? (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

Survival/Adventure/Horror-ish RP? (OPEN) Empty Survival/Adventure/Horror-ish RP? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 2:17 am

Cruz Igranaggio Glocke the Echidna had been put into stasis for quite some time. The last thing he remembered was going to sleep in his large, cozy bed. But now it felt different... He was submerged in a tank of fluids, a pipe connected to a funnel which was firmly planted onto his muzzle which fed him the necessary oxygen that he required. His eyes were hazy, but with time, could see what was outside the glass. He definitely wasn't home. The room was dark, only lit with a few lights, which immediately made him uneasy. 

"Where in the name of Naga... am I?"

His breathing was slow and calm, but his eyes were not. They were flying everywhere, trying to find something that he could use to acquire knowledge of his predicament... But alas, he could not see anything since the room he was in was poorly lit.

Back to top Go down

Survival/Adventure/Horror-ish RP? (OPEN) Empty Re: Survival/Adventure/Horror-ish RP? (OPEN)

Post by WerehogLover18 Wed May 20, 2015 2:40 am

Meanwhile, Atlas the Shadow stood in a similar tube nearby. He couldn't remember anything, except blacking out. Then ending up in a tube of liquid in a dark... Place... 

Atlas- *looks around, trying to make something out of the glass and darkness* Where am I... Hello?
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Survival/Adventure/Horror-ish RP? (OPEN) Empty Re: Survival/Adventure/Horror-ish RP? (OPEN)

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 2:43 am

Cruz knew that wherever he was, it wasn't in the hands of friendly individuals. Who knows what would happen to him if he waited for someone or something to arrive. He couldn't risk it! He had to break free! 

Cruz began kicking the glass as hard as he could, fighting the resistance of the water around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Wed May 20, 2015 2:48 am

Atlas figured it would be best to wait and see what awaited him. If whoever has him captive is unfriendly, he can always shadow travel out of there. He hoped they didn't think of that, he had an uneasy feeling...
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 2:51 am

Cruz was making decent progress, small cracks appearing with each kick, the cracks growing larger and larger as time passed. Soon enough, some of the fluids in his tube were starting to leak out, the pressure of the fluids doing the rest of the work for him. The tube literally exploded under pressure, sending Cruz flying out and sliding across the slippery, metal floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Wed May 20, 2015 2:56 am

He suddenly heard a something that sounded like glass shattering. Startled, he falls into the shadow of his tube and jumped out into the darkness of the room. He notices a figure on the floor in the middle of a circle of glass and liquid. 

Atlas- *pulls out a black spear as long as he is tall and points it at the silhouette* Who are you?
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:01 am

Cruz could clearly see somebody looking and speaking towards him, but couldn't sense what it was. It wasn't flying, and the metal floor couldn't disrupt his sense this badly. Cruz didn't want to jump to conclusions, but was frightened at the thought of his mind playing tricks on him with shadows. He immediately backed away from the shadowy figure, absolutely terrified because in his mind, the shadow shouldn't exist. It wasn't possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Wed May 20, 2015 3:06 am

Atlas- *Takes a step towards the strange silhouette* Who are you? Why am I here? 

His demanding voice fills the small chamber. 

Atlas- Identify yourself... And maybe I won't impale you.
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:13 am

Cruz then remembered something, THAT HE'S FREAKING CRUZ IGRANAGGIO GLOCKE! He then stood up, now towering over the shadowy figure with his abnormal height. 

"You and I are in the same position here, so you're not going to impale anyone..."

He nonchalantly placed his index finger on the tip of the shadow's spear-like object.

"Also, why should I tell you my name? For all I know, you could be the one who has kidnapped me and brought me here. You're not playing stupid, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Wed May 20, 2015 3:20 am

He takes a step back, a bit surprised by this turn of tables. Who did this guy think he was, accusing random people of kidnapping him? 

Atlas- I was wondering the same thing myself. I only want to know if you intend to harm me.
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:24 am

Cruz lowered his hand and took a step back himself. He dismissed the disturbing aura the shadow gave off and blinked, his eyes now adjusting to the darkness.

"No... Unless you wish to harm me first..."

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Wed May 20, 2015 3:27 am

Atlas- *grunts and lowers his spear* I woke up in a tube here with no memory of what happened. Same as you it looks like *glances at the shattered tube behind the mysterious animal*

He looked a lot like an echidna... He had the body of a mountain.
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:30 am

The echidna nodded at the shadow, confirming his accusation to be nothing but the truth.

"How did you get out without using force? Could you manipulate the machines from afar?"

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Wed May 20, 2015 3:34 am

He hesitated for a moment. He was reluctant to talk about his powers, especially where they came from. And he didn't know if he could trust this echidna just yet. 

Atlas- I have some strange powers... Short distance teleportation and such... 

He then hears an unsettling scuttling sound coming from outside the chamber. He turns towards the sound, a chill running down his spine. 

Atlas- I have a bad feeling about this...
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:40 am

"Cool, and you've got a pretty neat weapon too... Whatever put us here stole mine, along with my clothing."

He had nothing really on himself except for white, boxer-like shorts. But as he noticed the sounds too, the echidna scrambled after the shadow, calling after him with a shrill, hissing whisper. 

"Don't go towards the creepy noises! You never go towards the creepy noises! We should wait for it to come towards us and then ambush it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Wed May 20, 2015 3:44 am

Atlas- Thanks... Let's hope I don't have to use it... 

He studied the echidna more closely now that he could see better. He was glad that they acquainted, he didn't like his odds if he had to fight him. He hoped they could be allies instead. He would probably need a strong partner, that noise screamed "DANGER" 

Atlas- Do we go and investigate, or wait in here?
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed May 20, 2015 3:48 am

"Eurgh...huh...what am I..in an airvent!?" Srunks was unfortunately stuck up in the roofing of the ship and had a hard time moving around. He started to crawl, but a sharp pain struck him in his arm and leg. As he moved, the vents creaked, a sign of their integrity being compromised "Oh shiz..."
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood the Jackal Wed May 20, 2015 3:57 am

Blood walks slowly threw the halls of this dark building, looking for someone to tell him how to get out
"IS ANYONE HERE?!"
Blood the Jackal
Blood the Jackal
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:13 am

Cruz stopped in his tracks, hearing an echo of a shout coming from within the network of metal hallways, the sound waves bounding and distorted. From where the echidna and shadow were, it was only a garbled echo of noise, unrecognizable as another victim's frustrated roar. Narrowing his eyes, the echidna signaled the shadow to halt as well, or slow down, at the least. He assumed that his companion heard the obvious noises too. But because of this, he had almost neglected the noises he heard coming from the air duct above him.

"Troops? Now?"  He whispered under his own breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by WerehogLover18 Fri May 22, 2015 12:16 am

Atlas looked around trying to pinpoint where the noises were coming from. He looked up and then it dawned on him. Someone was in the vents, where his conversation with the echidna could be heard. He readied his spear once again.
WerehogLover18
WerehogLover18

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Sat May 23, 2015 12:01 am

Srunks nudged around some more, the creaking getting louder, until the vents gave way and he fell through "ARGH!!!!"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down