Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 39 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Azrael appeared by the capsule. He looked at the device and started to decipher the code to open it while his future self healed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 39 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Roxanne's heart was pounding and so was his, but for different reasons. She was surprised he hadn't pulled away to continue attacking Azrael and his future self. However, when it felt he was going to pull away, she pushed harder into the kiss. 

Ratchet sighed huskily as his arms were hesitant as they wrapped around her. It was a strange contrast to his psychotic nature. However, he started to kiss more desperately.

She moaned into his mouth as she pushed forward to pin him against the wall, which he seemed to like as a groan tumbled out of him. Turning them round so she was against the wall, she wrapped her legs around him and Ratchet hesitantly pinned her there. He was kissing her like a shy schoolboy and Roxy was trying so hard not to cringe or flinch as she kissed him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:47 pm

Azrael smiled as he put in the code and opened th capsule he picked up Future Roxanne. And they sunk ing his shadow leavig the building as future Az did the same. 'We're clear roxy do what you have to' azrael said into her mind
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Roxanne let out a sigh of relief into his mouth as she pulled away. When she did, he looked to her in a daze. She almost felt bad. Almost. Then it seemed to click when he looked round, realisation hitting him.

She pulled away with a smirk as Ratchet gave her a betrayed look. "There. Now you got your wish. Have something to think on as I end you..." Roxy said.

Ratchet was unstable and wavering between anger, hurt and even heartbreak. "Roxanne...."

"I've got to settle this." She said, before she growled loudly and shot a blast that sent him straight through the wall.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:17 pm

Azrael lay her in bed. Next to her husband. "After you heal up give her something bland to eat and a little bit of water she needs to ease back into A normal routine."

"Trust me I will."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:49 pm

Ratchet collided with the ground once again with a loud grunt. When he got back up, he had a sickly bruise on his face and his right ear was broken as it hung on the side of his face. "I always knew you were cunning and known to be traitorous, but never like this..." He growled, looking up at her.

Roxanne looked down at him from the one of several gaping holes in his fortress. She scoffed, brushing herself off. "What do you expect of me?" She asked. "Ratchet, your actions are more destructive than you think." Then he suddenly appeared behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

He sighed hoarsely. "Don't make me - I can't...."

"You may have taken care of me on occasions, took me in and sheltered, but -" she gripped him back and tried to strike him but he blocked her move. They continued combat with him blocking her moves. "...you've also stuck a bomb under my skin that would kill me if you thought I was going to betray you...argh - you've thrown me in a dungeon with several were forms on a rampage...and you've kept trying to destroy everything I've found dear to me!" She growled, meeting his angry eyes as he gripped her wrists.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Azrael jumped to the roof of his home before flying back towards the castle. He had something roxy would need
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Eventually, something had snapped within him as he started fighting back, growling and snarling as he launched attacks at her. "You left me no choice, Roxanne!" Ratchet snarled, shooting his shadow balls towards her.

She avoided them and shot several ice spears back, though he melted them. Roxanne had never actually fought him before and the adrenalin was kicking in. "Your fault I'm the one to do this!" She snarled.

He suddenly went up in flames and launched himself into her, crashing through a wall and to the ground.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Azrael slithered in his shadow over to Roxanne leavin behind a sword and her bow. "Roxy!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Roxanne was seething now as she climbed out of the crater with him close behind her. She wasn't going to win the fight like this. He suddenly launched himself again, to which she created an ice wall in his way. Ratchet grunted as he collided into it, before he growled and burst through the ice, causing it to fall and shatter to the ground as he tackled her.

It's obvious he was holding back, and she wasn't planning on waiting until he did. However, as he pinned her, Ratchet forced the same smoke into her, that she was starting to suffocate and her insides were constricting. "Nrgh! - ngh....no" she coughed, using her lightning attack to make him hesitate, providing a chance for her to kick him off of her. Roxanne tried to get up but his black magic was pinning her in place, still ongoing. She noticed Ratchet's attention was now on Azrael. 'No....no, leave him alone!' She thought urgently, unable to speak as blood ran down her chin.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:19 pm

Azrael smiled to her. "Hey ratchet think. Do you really thing hurting her is going to accomplish anything. You kill he now and this whole future will be completely rewritten" he said. He glared at ratchet. "And you would make me a very angry demon" he tossed his jacket and sword aside. Leaving himself wide open. Or so it seemed. Roxy would be able to sence a nearby flame. Exactly like maxus's
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Ratchet snarled at him, hearing her splutter behind him. "The moral of this is, if I can't have her, no one shall!" He seethed, shooting him back far enough into a huge standing tree with a crack. 

Roxanne tried to call out his name but she only gurgled blood. She was shaking now. Shaking with fright but more anger and loathing. She turned her head to the side and saw how close her bow was and extended her arm to try and reach. Her fingertips just brushed it before it was yanked away by Ratchet.

"Interesting weapon. Though, not effective in this situation, sweetheart." He spat out that word as he suddenly crushed it to pieces, cascading to his feet.

Roxy yelped, but something within her snapped as she scowled up at him. She had no other choice. There was only one thing she could do to even match up to him. Her hands began to clench.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Now is that any way to treat a lady" came te familiar voice as a hedgehog shot forward tackling ratchet off of her. Now holdin the wolf wit surprising strength. "Roxy it's now or never!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:42 pm

She gasped with surprise, the smoke still inside her, constricting her but not for long. Roxy made a regretful face, knowing the price if she should fail the summoning or lose control when using it. 'I'm sorry....I know I said I wouldn't do this...but I have to...' She thought.

Roxanne slowly sat up, battling his restraints when she choked out. "Zaphiel.... I call upon you!" Suddenly the cloud turned bright, swirling in a spiral above her while a clock mirage appeared behind her and began chiming. This was it. If she did this wrong, she was dead. Though her body was cleared of his smoke as she stood, her eyes glowing white.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm

The hedgehog grinned as ratchet wrestled against him. "Ya can't beat what's already dead ratchet." He said watchig Roxanne use her spell.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Ratchet snarled, his claws growing but he looked to Roxanne. He'd never seen this before.

Bright, featherless wings appeared behind Roxanne and merged with her. It seemed her body was actually fusing with the archangel itself in this case. She looked down, eyeing the sword as she picked it up, touching the blade. It only grew larger as Zaphiel touched it. Within a second, she shot towards them, a burning light that shot off miles and miles into the distance with Ratchet, avoiding the hedgehog completely as they both shot off. There were flashes of white in the clouds from her and red from Ratchet as it seemed he was fighting back. There were also low rumbles like thunder occurring all around them from impact.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:09 pm

The hedgehog grinned as he shoved a dagger into ratchets back. "Your finished" he said holdin ratchet there as the beam engulfed him destroyin the wolf
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:19 pm

There was suddenly a sickly noise from Ratchet before there was an explosion in the sky, where they fought. All went quiet before a beam of light crashed back into the earth, creating a large crater as Roxanne's form lay limp in the rubble of Ratchets once fortress. There were whispers of enchantments and other spells before the light left her body and returned to the clock that chimed again. Roxanne's body was drenched with blood, a mixture of hers and Ratchet's.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:23 pm

The hedgehog picked her up. Smiling. "Rest... My sweet enchantress" he said carryin her towards the house.

Hours later....

She would finde herself laying next to azrael not in the house but in the garden. Maxus's garden
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Roxy woke eventually with a burn inside her head, her vision blurred, and everything sounding muffled. Hang on....she recognised this place. Was this....Maxus' garden? But...how?

"Argh...crap." She hissed, trying to move but she could only kneel on her knees as she looked around.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:49 pm

"Lay back down roxy you need your rest" the hedgehog said pushing her back down. He removed the black scarf covering his lower face. It was Maxus. "You need to rest"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Her eyes widened and she froze, scared this was a trick of something, maybe her mind. Maybe she was even dead. "M-Maxus?..." She breathed, trying to move back but she couldn't seem to make her limbs move. "No you....you can't be....you're..." She trailed off, her vision blurring.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:04 am

"Dead?" He said. "Your half right on that one" he said making her lay down. "I'm somewhere in between. An undead." He said as his hand touched hers she would feel how cold he was disputed the fire burning within him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am

She flinched at his touch. Her brain was frazzled and full of different emotions as she looked to him in pure puzzlement. "But...how?....Maxus..." Roxy breathed, wanting to reach out him as her body betrayed her, tears filling her eyes.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 am

"I don't know how... But I was rejected by the heavenly host dispite cilia's protests. They sent me back to live out my days as a walking bag of bones.... It may be because I'm half demon. But I came back a few weeks after I died. I've been spending my life in the garden since then. Avoiding your gaze. But there was one way I could still talk to you. The piece of my soul"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next