Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 2 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Roxanne stiffened, looking down at him. He'd followed her? Well, of course he'd followed her, he was her freaking watch dog now.

She sniffled, wiping the tears away with her sleeve, managing to avoid her mascara as she did. Roxy didn't come down, but stayed where she was as she glared down at him. "How?" was all she said. Obviously not hearing that last bit he had said.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 2 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:03 pm

He took off his jacket and stabbed his sword into the tree and hung up his jacket. "Take it all out on me" he said before standing in front of her. The scars on his body were now showing on his arms and chest "and don't hold back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Roxanne scowled, huffing in disgust as she jumped down gracefully to the ground right in front of him. She looked him over slowly, taking in every scar every cut with a slight grimace before looking back up to his face. "You're asking me to beat you?" she asked incredulously, frowning at him. Then her eyes locked on the scars on his chest.

She shook her head, taking a step back with a sigh, rubbing the bridge of her nose.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:24 pm

"Your frustrated. Might as well take it out of the person you hate" azrael said. Looking to her. "I can take any punishment you can deal. Don't hold back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Roxanne shook her head again before she started backing away, wanting nothing to do with this.

"Doesn't mean I want to take it out on you. I'll...handle it some other way." she said, grimacing, her eyes still looking at his scars and replaying his words in her head as to what had happened to him. She sighed again, walking away.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Azrael grabbed his jacket. "I do know the location of the demon who killed max if you want to come along" he said putting it on.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:44 pm

Roxanne paused, gritting her teeth, knowing that she could have her vengeance. But, Max changed her viewpoint about that. While she would have loved to tear the person who killed him apart, there as another side of her that was restraining.

"If you're insinuating that killing the guy myself with make me feel better, it won't." her tone sounded defeated, which again, was very uncharacteristic of her. She was suffering a lot from this that she was starting to lose her will.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:04 pm

"Then what do you want me to do? I want to try and cheer you up for his sake." He said sighing as he walked over to her. "I can't do much anymore but for max I'll still try."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Roxanne sighed deeply, her ears drooping slightly as she was close to saying; 'Just leave me alone.' but everyone knows that that's the other way of saying they need the comfort and support but they just don't want to say it.

She turned to him, in turmoil of what he was asking of her. She wanted just peace and quiet, she guessed, but.

"I don't know...can't we just - can't we...just take a walk somewhere...far." Roxanne sighed, a hand on her throbbing head, feeling a migraine coming on.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:41 pm

"I can take you anywhere you wanna go" he said. "If you want peace... I know someplace we can go" he started to walk towards a cliff in the distance. "Come, follow me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Roxanne sighed, looking to him before following. "Fine...whatever." she said, looking out over the cliff side at the ocean, remembering a sense of peace she used to have when staring at it, now that place was filled with hopelessness and despair.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Azrael smirked as he grabbed her openig a gate and pulling her through. They stood right on the cliff next to an oak tree. "Watch." He pulled a branch down opening the oak tree. He motioned her Togo down
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Roxanne looked at him cautiously before hesitantly and carefully going down the steps, looking back up every now and then just in case. She didn't have the patience for any pranks or otherwise jokes. Nor was it the right time, but she was cautious just in case.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Azrael smiled. "Behold max's garden" he said as they got to a large open space. Filled with trees and rare flowers. A beautiful and peaceful sight.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Her eyes widened as she stepped inside. It was true, it was the most beautiful sight she'd ever seen as she looked around, hesitantly stepping inside. She loved how quiet it was, she loved how spacious it was and was such a rare sight, but...

Soon the sight and notion that it was his secret garden, just the mention of him was enough to set her off again, in a matter of seconds. She tried to hold in a whimper, but it came out before she could stop it. She couldn't help it, she just couldn't believe he had been taken away from her.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Azrael walked over. He walked her to the center tree and sat her down. "He wanted me to show you this place. It was as important to him as you are. I know we don't see eye to eye roxy but this is all that's left I don't know what else to do"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Roxanne scolded herself for breaking down in front of him again as she wiped her eyes raw with her sleeve. She sniffed, before sighing, looking away from him at the garden.

"I understand..." she said quietly, staring at the stream for a moment before a final tears slid down her cheek in response. She breathed shakily, collecting herself all over again.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Azrael just stepped back and jumped into a tree to leave he be. He didn't want to bother her any more than he already had.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:26 pm

She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment before she stood up and walked over to the river, sitting down at the bank. Roxanne stared at her reflection, just staring at herself, wishing that familiar face would appear behind her. But it never came.

Before long, she started to sing her song, in a saddening tone as she placed one of her hands in the water and scooped a handful up, watching as it feel through her fingers.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:30 pm

Azrael listened staying quiet to give her space and time. He wasn't his brother, and with out  max he was nothing more than a washed up demonhunter. He was alone...
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Roxanne stopped singing eventually as her voice was becoming too broken and shaky. She looked at her reflection and thought about how pathetic she looked as she clenched her fists that were resting on her knees.

She needed to compose herself, and she understood that Azrael was doing what he could. She took a deep breath before she stood, forcing that sadness down for the moment as she looked to her reflection before approaching the tree he was in. Though, she had no idea what she intended to say.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Azrael looked down to her. Not saying anything for now tryin not to agrivate her or make anything wors
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Roxanne looked to him hesitantly, her hands at her sides as she seemed tempted to say something. She looked away before sighing, plucking the courage to speak.

"Az, what have you been doing since?" she asked, her eyes sincere and curious but also with a hint of concern to as she awaited an answer.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:32 pm

"Ive been killing demons and drinking. Almost hoping one of them will kill me" he said with all the truth in his voice. "I didn't deserve to be the survivor." He said looking down to her. "I should have protected them.."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Roxanne looked down, a twitch of a smile at her lips. "You sound like me." she said quietly, before looking at him again, tempted to climb the tree but she remained on the ground. "From what you said, it sounded inevitable." she said before clearing her throat, feeling awkward as she grimaced at the tension.

"I know there's nothing I can say to..." she trailed off.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next