Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kan-Dee saves Christmas!

+2
Knuxtiger4
Uncanny-Illustrator
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Starter does Kan-Dee want to choose?...

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GDMEGbg14%Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 0lNb1KJ 14% 
[ 1 ]
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GDMEGbg57%Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 0lNb1KJ 57% 
[ 4 ]
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GDMEGbg29%Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 0lNb1KJ 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Empty Kan-Dee saves Christmas!

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello ladies, gentlemen and whatever you may be to another Pokemon playthrough (Its getting old, ikr?)

This time around though, since the festive season is fast approaching I felt like I should make things a little more Christmas themed, and hope to complete this before Christmas time! The game I will be playing Pokemon Sweet Version, a game in which I explained in a post in '???'. Although, here is a bulletpoint-ed summary of what the game is and what makes it so special;
- Brand-new type chart with 12 types, themed from flavours

- 151 PokéSweets to capture

- PokéSweets are based on Pokémon from all five generations (plus three from Gen 6)

- Kanto has been candy/dessert-ified

- Most trainer battles are Double battles

- Capture "PokéSweets" or craft them from berries

- New music in many areas

- Re-match the gym leaders as much as you like

Although as always, I'm not just doing a regular run through, this will again be a Nuzlocke and members of SRN will be the Pokemon (Pokesweets) I use!

And so our journey into a candy and dessert filled Kanto!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! FZNiIdA

This time around, the hero of our tale is going to be a young girl named Kan-Dee from Cookie Village! She is about to go collect her first Pokesweet from Professor Cinna~ 
Note- I was going to make my own original design for the character of this playthrough, so suggestions on how she may look would be great! Or if anyone would like to take that task themselves I wouldnt mind 8D
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 6nC69Yv

Heres a look at Cookie Village, the starting town of this game! Omg the road is like chocolate, the trees are icecream and the water is like strawberry milkshake or something
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Uw3jtRS
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! CrlBiUQ

Anywho, moving on from distractions! Kan-Dee approaches the lab of the town professor (Meeting her two rivals) and requests her first PokeSweet! But Kan-Dee is given 3 options.. The Cherry/Chocolate flavoured Brownisaur, the Strawberry flavoured Strawmander and the Apple flavoured Squirpie! But see, the problem is...Kan-Dee isn't very good at deciding and needs your help, mind helping her decide on which PokeSweet she wants to be her first? Post below with suggestions, and if you would like it to be named after YOU!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! OW3oGnE
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 3xJrwji
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 6BaRIen
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Jj1iZDO
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Empty Re: Kan-Dee saves Christmas!

Post by Spekkal Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Brownisaur! 8DAndnamedaftermeplz
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Would you mind voting in the poll above the first post please? :3
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm

[So let's get this adventure up and running! I asked you guys to vote and to post if you would like it to be named after you. Although Strawmander was the clear winner in the vote no one seemed to volunteer to claim the Strawmander, and the only person to do so was Spekkal for Brownisaur, so I only think it is fair that we do in fact pick Brownisaur and for it to be named Spekkal!]

Kan-Dee hesitantly shifts her eyes at the three PokeSweets that lay before her, wrestling with her mind on which should be hers! Shifting her eyes to the one the left, the one the had an overwhelmingly wonderful scent of Chocolate and Cherry, it just screamed 'Pick me!'. Kan-Dee settles on the Brownisaur, naming it Spekkal! [However I never got the option to nickname for some reason, so I will be naming Brownisaur at the soonest chance I get via Name Rater]
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 5KcEOK1
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 5KcEOK1
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Mh97bqR

Kan-Dee's two rivals in this adventure, Katia and Mark, also pick their PokeSweets, soon to challenge Kan-Dee to a battle! Against the Squirpie and an envious Strawmander,
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Z29EsOP
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! YqCaT0b
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! QayikVD
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! DGZ8YI3

After the battles, Kan-Dee's Brownisaur, Spekkal gains a lot of experience, winning both battles. It learns the Cherry-Type attack called Licor-Whip! 
Feeling very proud due to getting off to such a good start on her adventure, Kan-Dee returns Spekkal to her Sweet Ball and takes her first step as a PokeSweet Trainer into the great outdoors, and into Cookie Meadow...
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! J0ST9dZ
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Wq31j27

[Now, a little question for you guys! Do you want posts to be longer, or shorter than this one? Or, will I post until every capture? Or will I post until every plot related/major event? Feedback much appreciated guys!]
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Upon entering Cookie Meadow, Katia and Mark meet up with Kan-Dee again, telling her about their battle. The 3 turn round, they hear something fast approaching, a boy? Yeah, a boy. He approaches them, and starts giving them attitude, straight up claiming he could beat all of them in a battle. Kan-Dee takes him on, she ain't taking no flame from some punk!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! MRn8sav
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 3swcyKV
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! VB0dCyu
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 4RT86iZ

The boy who went by the name of Sours sends out a Popsichu, Kan-Dee not sure what type it was...However, she did learn that the Cherry-Type attack Licor-Whip was super effective, taking out the Popsichu in a single blow. In anger, the frustrated Sours leaves them, mumbling under his breath that his PokeSweet must have only been 'Half Baked' by the Professor. Determined he will win next time...

Continuing on, Kan-Dee makes her way through a patch of grass, where she encounters a...
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 0jk9xZJ

[If you wanna be named after this, PM me please! First come first served! ;D]
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Midknight wrote:[Now, a little question for you guys! Do you want posts to be longer, or shorter than this one? Or, will I post until every capture? Or will I post until every plot related/major event? Feedback much appreciated guys!]
First off, I foresee many candy puns with this little adventure.
Second, I think your posts are fine! It adds a lot more character to the whole thing! And oh god some of these sprites are absolutely adorable.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:08 am

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Tumblr_mhdh3aaPE51r2afs6o1_500

Oh god this is awesome. Its adorable. Its... Awsomdorible? 

Huhn.....

Anywho, I love this whole thing and I am totally gonna get into your nuzlocke! Keep it up!
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:11 pm

@Spekkal, Thanks! How sweet of you c;
@Funky I'm glad you like it~

We last left off where Kan-Dee had encountered a yummy looking Meowffin! She tried to remember how to catch a Pokesweet again.."Hm, do I weaken it first, or do I let it weaken my PokeSweet?..." she wonders. She allows for Spekkal to help her out with the dilemma, Spekkal reacting with a Tackle to the Meowffin. "Oh, so I have to weaken it first! 'Gotcha!", she rustles around in her bag, looking for a Sweet Ball to capture the Meowffin. With a quick lob of the ball, the Meowffin was captured successfully, to then be dubbed FunkyDude. Upon looking inside the Cookbook (This games version of the Pokedex) she learns that Meowffin is a Vanilla type Pokemon. The Vanilla type oddly enough, has no weaknesses or resistances, making it compliment other flavours well~ Also, in the grass where Meowffin was found you can also encounter Licorita, a Cherry Flavoured Pokemon,
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! FlRmU0T
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! QrycFM0
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! M4F60qi

Running out of Cookie Meadows with excitement, she arrives in a new area, Flour Town.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! WITkb47

Kan-Dee takes a little rest in the PokeSweet Centre, baking her PokeSweets to full health! Afterwards she feels it is necessary to explore the town a little, she was a curious young girl. Upon looking in the town of flour she finds a Baking School, which teaches some of the Flavour type matchups, what works against what and the resistances they have. Also, she finds a Gym, but it is closed. She learns from a boy passing by that once you enter a gym, you cannot leave until you beat the leader...
Oh and also she picked berries
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! LY2OEAX
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Hj3UKiO
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! FQfdTv1

Going West of Flour Town she arrives on Apple Road, where she is fated to meet her next companion,  as she rushes into the grass a red and white stripped PokeSweet attacks!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! SxxhkzC
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Ds2CDFn

[Same as last time, PM me if interested in claiming this encounter, if no one replies by 1pm, Friday 14th, my time, then I'm claiming it XD]

Last edited by Midknight on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:47 pm

*Is a jack of all trades that works well with others* HELL YEA I AM!

Also, 'Baking Center' and 'Baking School' are hilarious on several different levels.
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:04 pm

Funkydude527 wrote:*Is a jack of all trades that works well with others* HELL YEA I AM!

Also, 'Baking Center' and 'Baking School' are hilarious on several different levels.

The best part is that I'm not making most of these puns, its the game xD
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:09 pm

After weakening the fresh smelling Mintret, Kan-Dee throws a Sweet Ball the same way she caught Funky. The Sweet Ball wobbles from side to side and ends with a click! "Ya-hoo~!" exclaims Kan-Dee, happy to have caught her new team member, Midknight~! Midknight is another Vanilla Flavoured PokeSweet, with the attacks Growl, and a Grape flavoured attack, Peck. Odd..
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! TyaZm1f

Here's a look at some of the other Pokemon found in the same area;
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! C546GTL
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! FKgXOcd
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 35YKu6x

Before storming on with her adventure, Kan-Dee does some training and afterwards takes another rest at the PokeSweet Centre, reflecting on her team. She has Spekkal (Brownisaur) who is a Chocolate and Cherry flavoured PokeSweet with the moves Tackle (Vanilla), Growl (Vanilla), Licor-Whip (Cherry) and Cherry Seed (Cherry). Up next is FunkyDude the Meowffin, a Vanilla Flavoured PokeSweet. Funky has the attacks Scratch, Leer and Bite (All Vanilla). And lastly, her newest member, Midknight the Mintret, Vanilla Flavoured. He has Growl (Vanilla) and Peck (Grape).
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! KcIbRn4

After resting and getting her Sweets up to shape, Kan-Dee skips her way joyfully North of Flour Town, hearing that it was the way forward from this Town. Upon going North she reads a sign that states there is an area known as "Flour Forest"...But for now, she was in Donut Plains
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! TTygjb5
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! KVLHbLL

Kan-Dee squints her eyes, looking out into the plains that were leaving her on a sugar high. Not too far in front of her, was a tail prodding out from the grass. It was zig-zagged and orange, wagging from side to side. Kan-Dee sneaks her way into the grass, ecountering...
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 21zi8i9

[PM me, or Skype me, if interested in the Popsichu. I am guessing it is an Orange-Flavour PokeSweet, although I may be wrong ^^
NOTE; If posting, please be sure to leave suggestions for a design of our Protagonist, Kan-Dee! I will be doing arts soon ;D ]
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Just like her other captures, the Popsichu was no bother! It was a cheery and playful looking one, full of energy and zest. Kan-Dee names her newly acquired Popsichu Electrisa, who turns out to be and Orange and Vanilla flavoured PokeSweet!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! NxYyRRx
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! ARc6C53

Kan-Dee with her time in Flour Town has heard a lot of people saying to take caution when going into the Flour Forest, which is her next destination. She decides to train up her team and get them to the best standard she can! Training up against the various Sweets, trying to learn type match ups! "So...Grape is good against Cherry, but Cherry is good against Orange..Cherry is also resisted by Orange and Vanilla has no weaknesses as far as I'm aware...*Sigh* So much much to remember.." she pouts, scratching her head.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 4RNKgfw
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! VkSeXsW

Feeling rather confident and brave, Kan-Dee prepares to tackle the Flour Forest on head first! Running into a rather fluffy new companion!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GFqX8bA
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! N1F0rjW

[PM,Skype, contact me in the CBox, same as always~ PunkOrDreganPleaseThisNeedsToBeYou]
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:21 pm

[Big Post]
Kan-Dee looks at the Cottonat with complete adroation, capturing it with no hesitation, although, she was a little stumped for a name..."You know, I don't wanna be carrying too many PokeSweets with me at this point, I'm quite happy with my little squad.." She says, smiling at the little fluff ball of sugary goodness. Before she continues to tackle the Flour Forest, she deposits Cottonat in the Candy Box of her Sweet Storage System. Cottonat is a Raspberry Flavoured Pokesweet, and had the moves Tackle and Taffy Wrap.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! MOAVNw9
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! VfzbDqm

I'd also like to point out that the common name of 'Death' or 'Heaven' for the box for deceased Pokemon is now going to be 'Trash'
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! XdCu5BT

Rushing back into the Flour Forest with a zest filled team, Kan-Dee encounters various other Sweets that she wouldnt normally see in the town or grass, these ones seemed more crawly and sticky looking. Besides this, she battled various trainers, soon realising the Flour Forest wasn't as bad as people made it out to be.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! AOsFs1j
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! TOXDeAE

Kan-Dee, feeling a little exhausted, makes it out of the Flour Forest, only to spot a faint old man. "M-mister, are you okay?!" she exclaims, rushing over to him. Although, it turned out he had just...ate too much. She leaves him in peace to rest, feeling a little ill herself, ironically from lack of eating! "Definitely gonna get some food at the next Centre..."
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Z7ueyhx

Alas! The young girl from that small town makes it to her first city, also the first location of her first Gym Battle! After resting at the Centre and grabbing a bite to eat, she does a little exploring of Pudding City.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Fg9dS10
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 61BoQOZ

Interestingly enough, she learns that PokeSweets are not only found in the wild but can also be handmade by certain cooks in the region! This woman here tells us she will bake us a Rattatart if we bring her 4 Oran Berries and 4 Pecha Berries, unfortunately we didn't have all the materials being short of 1 Pecha Berry. She tells Funky to keep on the lookout for Pecha Berries, since he has the Pick-Up ability.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! FBdQRuH

Kan-Dee turns rapidly, hearing exclamations of people in the distance, at the large building at the peak of Pudding City. She runs over in a haste, seeing Katia at the entrance. "What's going on?!" 
Katia informs her that mysterious characters are trying to rob the Manor of it's treasure and that they were strong, although Katia weakened them a little, and asks if we can finish them off.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! WqBiU2B
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! J93XFvA

As soon as she enters one of the grunts attack her with his PokeSweets and she retaliates, taking them out. "Heh, they weren't so tough~"
Rushing up the many floors of the Manor and defeating the other Grunts, she reaches the top floor which is suspiciously quite...Kan-Dee looks around, finding a note in the drawer telling her to look under the bed, and upon doing so finds a mound of Rare Candies! "This must be the treasure~!" she shouts, accidentally gaining the attention of the rogue teams Admin, who comes straight after her. He takes the Rare Candies and using them against her, putting up a tough fight against Kan-Dee.....
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! IYxMcmW
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! XvnNMnw
 Kan-Dee saves Christmas! YjkrNmS
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! QbYDXpJ
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! I72b1MZ

Kan-Dee in the end of a long and tough battle, pull through. The admin runs away in fear because of his unexpected loss. Kan-Dee makes her way down the never ending staircase of the Manor, at the bottom she again sees Sours! The boy that bothered her on the first route. He notices that Kan-Dee is a little worn out, taking this opportunity to battle her on unfair terms, hopefully winning, although he was still no match. He storms off without a trace, no one knowing where he ran to...
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Iqk9AEy
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 0UErVpI
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 81H3hEX
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! QVvatp4

After a rough day, Kan-Dee takes one final walk around the city, and takes refuge in the PokeSweet Centre to rest her head for the night. She thinks about her day, and how she had a few dangerous moments for her PokeSweets, "You know what guys? I'm gonna make tomorrow a training day. Going to get you nice and tough for the Gym leader!"

THE NEXT DAY, AFTER TRAINING, 
[Team Update]

Spekkal
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Cfzz01G

FunkyDude
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 8wBqglO

Midknight
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Jone1s6

Electrisa
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GYQoBKO

Feeling on a sugar rush, Kan-Dee arrives at the Gym with hype. She is informed by a man outside the Gym that you cannot leave the Gym until you are victorious, however you can challenge the Gym as many times as you wish, even after you win.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GTydm2i
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! TOsuUYu

She enters the Gym, ready to test her strength against the leader. The gym is covered with large pink jawbreakers and gumballs, there was a very pungent smell of bubblegum.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Za5XZyZ

Kan-Dee approaches the leader, and declares to have a battle so she can win her first badge. Her smiles at her with a large grin, some teeth missing and some teeth cracked. His name is Beryl and they call him the "Jaw Breaker". The Pokemon he uses are hard, solid sweets that are hard to break. He sends out two of his Pokemon, since battles in this region are mostly Double Battles. Kan-Dee prepares herself, sending out Midknight and Funky.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! JWTgo2l

He sends out a Gumble(IneedOne) and a Caratorb, "Ugh, I don't know what Flavour these Pokemon are..." she mutters. Kan-Dee, for now, sticks to just Vanilla attacks, since nothing resists it. Her strategy works, although his final Sweet proved to be as solid as Beryl stated..
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 2FynUPu

A large Raspberry smelling serpent enters the field, and Kan-Dee snaps her fingers, "Raspberry?" and she remembers back to the Cottonat she captured just yesterday. "Grape is good against Raspberry! Midknight, keep using Peck!" she shouts with utmost confidence, her team leading her to Victory!

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! UadZNUD
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:09 am

Go team!
WaitIMean...
Ahem.
"Meow!"
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Filled with energy and confidence, Kan-Dee after a well deserved rest continues her journey which brings her to the Cake Hills, a valley filled with various trainers and the path to the Rock Candy Mines! Whilst in the Cake Hills she fights many trainers, some stronger than others, a long the way learning the various Flavours and some of the EVOLVED forms of some PokeSweets. During this, her Brownisaur Spekkal evolves into a Chocosaur! ((I'll get a nickname on you eventually Spekkal don't worry;~; ))
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! CUmgAzu
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! TEy1IT7
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! HKWoF6e
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 3c3NIvd
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Szilg4t

Noticing a patch of grass, she takes a wander in. "Owch!" she yelps, stubbing her toe on something, a PokeSweet attacks! (Just to speed things up a bit, I'll have a segment at the end for all captured PokeSweets caught within the post, if any spot anyones eye they can give me a shout). The PokeSweet was a Gumble, although it wasn't very tough and proved to be an easy capture.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Lhy9E8h
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! E7JRla0

Kan-Dee reaches the end of the Cake Hills, being met with a PokeSweet Centre and...two entrances? One lead into the Rock Candy Mines, but the other lead to the Vanilla Dome! A tournament for Trainers to participate in. Kan-Dee gets fired up and takes it on!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! DP2gS09
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! SCnRTeD

The battles were intense and the foes were strong, but in the end this proved to be good training for Kan-Dee's Sweets as Funky evolves! He goes from a little Meowffin to a Cupcat, retaining his Vanilla Flavouring.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! JsdAVw4
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! NCL5Pgd

The fourth challenger approaches, sending out some tough Sweets, they were a challenge but in the end she pulls through, winning the prize of a Rare Candy!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 65ImsDc
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! MhFaM17

Kan-Dee heals up her Sweets, and takes a small peak into the Candy Mines, being instantly attack by a small purple sweet, dual-wielding two Lollipops! In a panic, she retaliates with a Sweet Ball and captures the wild Cupop.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! LPblPO2
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 1Jrx20T
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! HTgWvkS

PokeSweets to be claimed (Genders don't need to matter)
PM,SKYPE OR CBOX ME AND ASK TO BE ONE OF THESE:

Cottonat (m), Raspberry Flavoured

Gumble (m), Cherry Flavoured

Cupop (f), Grape Flavoured
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Time for some arts!

Electrisa used NAM! attack on Midknight..It wasn't very effective...
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! OYQBMbC

Aaaand Spekkal the Chocosaur!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! YHAdR32

And I'll be drawing FunkyDude after he replies to me about some details, any future members of the team and our main protagonist Kan-Dee who I will be drawing after Funkydude!  
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Kan-Dee last time had only just entered the Candy Mines, capturing a Cupop. Here's a look at what else she may have found;
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! NGHc9Ee
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! VAObzlX

Continuing on going deeper into the Mines, Kan-Dee encounter more members from Team Sour! The ones thieving from the Manor in Pudding City. After defeating a few of them the little Mintret, Midknight, evolves into a Furmint!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Wb7S1H5
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! BiC1zdj

Shortly after Midknight's evolution, the Admin she encountered at the Manor also challenges her to another battle. "I beat you last time, and I can do it again!"
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! TO22QaI
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 3512edA

Beating the Sour Admin again, Kan-Dee rushes to the exit and meets Katia and Mark. They inform her that the city ahead is Orange City.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! U4XSUJY

As soon as Kan-Dee exits the Mines, she accidentally stumbles into the grass, angering a wild Caratorb! In a blind panic Kan-Dee chucks a Ball at it, capturing it. Calming herself down, she enters Orange City, depositing Caratorb and Cupop into the CandyBox.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! RCcu4is
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 9Ckn4v4

Following her routine of exploring a city upon entry, she finds another one of the special people that can bake there own PokeSweets. This time, the woman offers to bake Kan-Dee a Cupvee! Cupvee is a small cake Pokemon that is said to be able to evolve into 3 different flavours.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! MkMDfoR
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Bx45QVM
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Yezs1ck
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 6FBFSWL

POKESWEETS TO BE CLAIMED (From Right to Left). If you wish to have your Username be the nickname of any of the PokeSweets be sure to Post, PM, SKype or ask me in the CBox.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! KI7cK7Y
Cottonat (m), Raspberry Flavour
Gumble (m), Cherry Flavour
Cupop(f), Grape Flavour
Caratorb (-), Apple Flavour
Cupvee (m), Vanilla Flavour
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:37 pm

*sneakily bops in to possible maybe claim the Cupvee because that thing just looks hilarious to me*
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Of course! Will nickname it when I get the chance!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:29 pm

On arrival in Orange City Kan-Dee adds Uncanny the Cupvee to the team! And having looked round a lot, she decides to head north onto the Jelly Bridge. At the end of the bridge Kan-Dee encounters Mark, who announces that it's time the two battle and see who has made the most progress!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GatlOIF
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! ZBi9SMu

Kan-Dee defeats him easily, continuing on. He warns her that Katia is ahead, and may also challenge her. Wandering into some grass, she is attacked by a sticky, clawed PokeSweet! Electrisa uses her Orange Wave to paralyse the Flangoose, making the capture easier. Flangoose turns out to be not only an Orange but also a Chocolate Flavour!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! QMtSUjp
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! R851J0d

Storming on! Kan-Dee goes east of the Jelly Bridge and enters the Orange Woods. There was a strong, potent smell of orange in the area..Another Orange type is discovered, a Sherzel! 
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! CG59LRq
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! F0rV5wh

At the end of Orange Woods, Kan-Dee meets with Katia, and the two battle just like Mark had warned earlier.
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! UFofhLi
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GbddOAU

Just like Mark, Katia is defeated with almost no effort. Kan-Dee really was becoming a good trainer! 
After her battle, she finds nothing else for her to do in the North of Orange City, and heads back to heal her Sweets. Forgetting the rule of not being able to leave a gym until the leader is defeated, Kan-Dee accidentally stumbles into the building, unable to exit. The gym was a colossal swimming pool filled with orange soda!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Je6zS22
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Khl5SIZ 

The leaders name was Fizzy, and she used Orange Flavoured Sweets. Her team consisted of a Raisicle, a Bertzel and a Flangoose! Luckily, Kan-Dee remembers fighting many a Popsichu and Raisicle, and that Cherry was super effective against Orange Flavours! Spekkal ploughs through the Gym with ease!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! QKxc9g1
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! FbYlZld
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! 1nQO2jH

Kan-Dee rests and leaves Orange City, continuing her journey arriving at Banana Road, a small area leading to Meringue City. In Banana Road, Kan-Dee finds a cute little Banvy! She captures it without a second thought. Banvy is a Banana Flavour, a new typing we haven't seen much of yet,
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! WPbySSK
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! EIkXUEuKan-Dee saves Christmas! M2u08rA

Kan-Dee arrives in Meringue City, home of the 3rd Gym and the Banana Boat!
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! A29boiP

-----------
UPDATE; Finally I got names on Spekkal and Uncanny. Turns out the Name Rater was in the very first town :I 
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! GWTJYNQ
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! WgpJzZU

Pokemon To Be Claimed (Please Guys ;n; )

Kan-Dee saves Christmas! E6Buf9IKan-Dee saves Christmas! 59VsSth
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! PDqjcleKan-Dee saves Christmas! TLmSGzq
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Sy2ikFJKan-Dee saves Christmas! MUpPqvu
Kan-Dee saves Christmas! Kpo8V3G
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:37 pm

If you would like you can put me down for Cupop? 8D

Its purple and has a skull on its head and its a female and yes.
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Of course! I was thinking of you when I caught this XD
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:05 am

Go Team! We (you] are knocking out these gyms like nothing!
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:48 pm

I've still been stalking this little LP adventure from the start and I'm really enjoying it!
ALSO THAT DRAWING IS AMAZING
(Gumballer confirmed for best pokesweet)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:14 pm

I'd like to have that Sherzel to be named "Boubka". Pretty please~ 
But srsly keep on the good work. You'll beat all the sweets
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next