Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Week 1

+6
DeuxExDimensia
pyrode
PersimmonAutumn
Dregan
Spekkal
Uncanny-Illustrator
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Halloween Week 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Week 1

Post by Dregan Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Raph glanced over for a second as the orange hedgehog spoke up. Boy there was a lot of people out here today. Sighing slightly, he gestured over to the cyan fox who was so eagerly getting involved.
"If you want to protect people, keep your eyes on the young'ns," he commented, "We've already had three disappearances, we don't want more." Turning his attention back to the scene on hand, he first observed the rather high blood stain on the tree. Either the guy who'd been attacked was quite tall, or something had LAUNCHED him up there. Raph wasn't sure which outcome he'd prefer to be honest...
Glancing down, he moved his attention to the phone, noting it's presence in Amber's hands. Previously he'd chided the others on disturbing evidence - however, Raph was nothing if not a huge hypocrite, and he was admittedly curious.
"Might wanna check through it," he commented to her, "See if there are any message drafts in their history or if there's any numbers half input. Anything which give an idea what might've been going on before or during the event - could also give us a timestamp from the last time they contacted anyone."

Walking back to the bench, Raph announced to the group on large the find;
"Lass over there found a phone and not too much else. Stain quite high on the tree but not sure what that tells us at this point..." as he spoke he glanced back to Amber, curious for an update, "Beyond that I think there's not much left to see in this area. Personally gonna be heading into the city and see where that takes us." He wasn't entirely sure why he was sharing all of this information with the group. So far it seemed he was largely the only one really speaking up on any findings, whilst others were content to poke around for themselves. He imagined it was probably a case of some people being here more for the 'cash prizes' than for anything else. Anything they could do to get ahead of the rest of the group could plausibly mean for them a bigger proportion of the cash-in-hand.
Raph had no real need for money, and so was being quite open with the evidence. As far as he was concerned, the important part was making sure that whoever had been taken was bought back. Well - that and perhaps getting to encounter whatever danger had been lurking around here. What was life without it's thrills?

Without another word, the salamander began to move onwards towards the city, only glancing back to see if the others were following. Well, he did say he'd be heading that way after all.

Last edited by Dregan on Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to reread posts from a couple of days ago, realised mine was contradictory. Edited accordingly.)
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrode Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Pyro seemed to had blanked out while everyone was working, thinking as he listened in on the people around him speaking, and about the things he's found out. Essentially, he let the others do the searching for him, before he turned, suddenly catching himself seemingly dozing off as he looks onto the trail leading into the city.
The city's trail, as he would call it, being the only one rarely mentioned if at all, was the one he began to follow. Without a word, he walked along the trail, almost marching down it as he tried his best to follow it. It was still a little hard to see, being his only issue with it, but from what he knew, it led into the city.
pyrode
pyrode
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuxtiger4 Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:00 am

Ozzi watched as Acai slowly peeled off the label covering the original, thankful that his little partner was delicate enough to be able to do the task at hand considering his hands would probably ruin or rip the labels in the first place.  Once the label was peeled, Acai seem to leap off his arm, trying to get the sticky label off of her with frustration and little growls.

The kudu however looked careful at the bottle, making out the word 'C_lo_of_rm'.  Scratching his chin he tried to think about what it could have been exactly.  He did sniff the bottle earlier and the odor coming from it wasn't pleasant at all, it was almost vile and nauseating.  "I wish I knew what the full word was... I have a hunch though." he mumbled to himself as he turned to Acai who freed herself from the label.  "Come on, let's ask someone." he said to her as she perched on him once more as he began to walk and obverse the crowd of people in the park.  He wasn't sure what to do or who to approach, there was so many people doing different things that he needed to get their attention consider he might have found an important piece to the puzzle.

With a quick inhale, he yelled out, "Hey!  I think I found something important tied to this!" as he held up the bottle, pointing to the label.  "I'm unsure what it says but I think it had something to do with the missing person."
Knuxtiger4
Knuxtiger4
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down