Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detectives needed

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Detectives needed - Page 2 Empty Re: Detectives needed

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:59 pm

The blob disappeared and entered White's body through his finger. Horrible pounding, screams and vivid lights suddenly begun to plague his mind, as well as white noise and static. After a while, the noises bound together and formed a cohesive sound of something soaring through the sky.

Then begun halucinations. They were crazy, nonsensical at first, but after a while, the image became clear and he could finally see the 'message' the blob wanted to tell him. It was shown to him from a third point of view, at a very sharp quality, as if the blob wanted him to believe he was really there.

A meteor soared through space, entering atmosphere and then crashing into the garden of a small house. A girl ran outside, slowly approached the meteor. The vision now shifts to the blob's perspective, with the girl's hand reaching out to it. When she finally touches it, her skin is seen to absord it before the image fades to black. The last thing shown was the girl's face, having the face of horror, with both her eyes colored yellow.

Afterwards, White was able to see his surroundings, with the blob firmly in its container, not moving a single muscle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, hey... I'm sorry, okay?" lets out the researcher in a calm tone. "My best friend has lost his mind here and all I got in return was an arrogant detective all around the place. I'm really sorry you had to be the punching bag."

"The detective is inside the quarantine room, if that's why you're here. You're gonna need a protective suit to enter, though, for obvious reasons."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The results were negative, for pretty much anything used as a comparison. All that it could tell her was that it had some features of solar energy, but that's where the results ended. If she was hoping for something out of the ordinary, she just found it, or at least, a trace to use if she was hoping to track it down.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a second spotlight aimed at her, this time with a bright, yellowish light, easily mistaken for a sun. Should the assassin get there, she may finally catch the culprit and take it to GUN for 'questioning'.

Last edited by Relative Degree on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:05 pm

White gasped, shaking hands ravaging his pockets for a cigarette which he lit in an instant, exhaling a puff of smoke into the air before he could even register what had happened. He needed a smoke, he needed one bad because of that. The shaking of his hands lessened with each puff, and his eyes finally fell to their usual bored and irritated expression, "The hell was that?" he exclaimed between cigarette breaks, storming over to the glass contained with a furious scowl. At least his first theory was correct - the girl did indeed touch the blob. But she was infected? But... then where was she now? She had answers, dammit!

"Where is the girl?" he hissed, kneeling down and lightly grabbing the contained between his hands, the cigarette falling to the floor and being ground to the dust by the heel of his boot, "What did you do?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:31 pm

"I wasn't asking you to get him." snorted Hënë, letting the researcher go, " I was telling you to get him! At least, if you do, I'll take him away while you continue to do your thing. Tell him it's urgent!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Just as the second spotlight was switched on, the wolf was on to its location in half a moment. She moved quickly, she knew she had to get there before the light fades. Her body swung from one pipeline to another, on poles and windowsills to get to its location.

The yellow residue was immediately saved into her gadget, and would be available for use if she were to fail catching the culprit right then.

Amber landed on the rooftop of the Spotlight's location without sound, her hand swiftly pulling out a simple knife. Her stance was low on the ground, ready for an attack.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm

"The vessel before you is but one of two voices... one of which... left... " let out the blob in a much slower manner. "For we... require a host body or death... will follow, yet the remains held in front of you... refused to participate and chose withering away instead... "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will do," Let out the researcher. "Newest scan shows no radiation, so you can follow me in if you want to." After correcting his collar, the researched promptly went inside the quarantine room. Afterwards, he let out a gasp of pure horror.

He saw White holding the blob in his hands, with the lid of the container blown off, along side with the stench of cigarettes, further proven by multiple cigarette buts on the ground.

"You've come at the brink of time... only to witness the event... farewell" Let out the blob, further suprising the researcher. Afterwards, it stopped talking and started melting in the White's hands. 

"What in the name of Rosemary do you think you're doing?!" Let out the researcher, shouting at White. "You're killing the most valuable evidence! It's for science, you monster! Ever seen sentient extraterrestrial material?!" He was sure one of them was gonna hit him on the head for all the shouting, but he didn't care. He had just about enough of all those lousy detectives, coming in and ruining science.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, the spotlight had the same markings as the previous one, although these ones were fresh, with the metal still hot. Also this time, the culprit left a small note written on the ground using the yellow residue, simply stating 'Wrong.'

Not far from the spotlight, a thin yellow cloud akin to sand disappeared near the rooftop's edge. What followed was a sound of a window shattering and then, silence.

The wolf probably was on the right track, but only catching the culprit would prove or disprove whether it was truly the right one.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm sorry for keeping this RP delayed every time ;-; So  I'm gonna have to leave it so that you people can go on ahead, cause I really don't like keeping this behind!

Scribbling this all on his notepad with the furious glare enough to kill a child with it, the rabbit simply hissed under his breath and turned on his heels. His head was throbbing, like some sort of heartbeat was shuddering his very brain, and the room was spinning slightly from that extraterrestrial encounter. Honestly, he coudn't work like this. He needed to sit down. His illness was getting too much for him.

Closing his notepad with all the details of his encounter , White simply glared towards the yelling scientist. His head hurt enough, and he wasn't a fan of the constant screeching in his big floppy ears. He walked forward, jabbing a finger against their chest. He stank of cigarette fumes and stress, and his cold gaze was enough to petrify anyone. "I'm done here," was all he said, shoving the notepad into the hands of the scientist, "Here. This should be enough for the investigation team. Not like they're useful anyway."

Spitting onto the floor, the detective stormed off with his hands in his pockets. He needed a vacation.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Hënë followed the researcher in and also saw what happened. As the researcher vented at white, she could see White's attention was elsewhere. Hënë didn't catch what White said as he stormed off but she motioned to the researcher not to follow as she walked out after White.

"I'm guessing that you got some leads." she snorted at White with a low voice, "I've got one or two of my own, but I think we might have another problem."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:55 am

Wrong.

Wrong?

Amber ignored the beep her device gave and glared at note. And then the spotlight. From the smoke coming off it, she could tell it was still hot. So she froze it solid and glared at the and the writing again. She stepped on it and scraped it across the ground until it was nothing more than a dusty yellow mess.

She didn't see the yellow cloud, too busy destroying crucial evidence so that others would not follow her leads. Upon the first 'crack' of the glass, her ears stood straight up, and in a split second (a second after scraping her foot of the yellow dust), she sprinted towards the source. Her eyes caught sight of the last remaning particles of the sandy cloud, and immediately a scenario played in her head; the thing had turned itself into what seemed to be a gaseous, grainy form and pushed itself through a window of the very building she stood on.

All she had to do now was jump off the edge, watch for a broken window, and throw a roped knife into the building's wall to pull herself up and through said window before plummeting to the ground.

Easy.

Taking a deep breath, the wolf jumped off the building's edge, hand pulling out the mentioned roped knife, and twisted her body 180 degrees around so that she faced the building, and fell.

Everything moved in slow motion, her eyes scanned each window glass. There. Her hand moved in a flash and chucked the knife to the building's wall, lodging it (hopefully deep enough), and she yanked.

The force pulled her body from gravity's pull and up towards the shattered window. Amber curled her body into tight ball and went through, landing on the floor inside (luckily without cutting herself), and crouched herself low, eyes glancing around for any movement.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:50 am

White, however, was gone. The researcher went after the Manul, a bit stubborn after all the shouting he had done and what his 'love for science' had caused. 

"He... He gave me this notepad," muttered the researcher under his voice, holding said notepad in his hands. "It should contain all he found out, including what the being from the meteorite told him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A childish laugh was heard and the only door in the room was cut into pieces, each cut being red-hot, leaving behind the now-trivial yellow residue. As the door collapsed, one piece at a time, it revealed a small hallway, with pathways to the left and the right. A figure of predominantly yellow colour was seen standing in the hallway, wielding a similiarly coloured sword.

"Catch me, if you can!" Let out the figure and then vanished, turning into another cloud similiar to that of sand, the cloud itself going along the left pathway.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:41 am

"Blast!" cursed Hënë in a low growl, "This is why I don't work with cops. They leave you when you need to pass on a message!"

She glanced back at the researcher and and grabbed the notepad. She skimmed through the notes before shoving back into the researcher's hands.

""So my theory was right...." she muttered, "The girl must have become Solaris....But there's still some things I need to find..."

She glared at the researcher before saying "Dig up whatever you can on those notes, There might be something else that the detective may have missed. I'll be looking into A Mr. Senkor Alder."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Amber managed a good glance around the room. It was... A kitchen. It seemed. Luckily nobody seemed to be home. Even with the earplugs in her ears, she could still hear the child's laugh, turning her head just in time to see the door be cut into smoldering pieces. A tinge of yellow in the hallway behind it caught her eye, a sword wielding thing. Agh, she was starting to despise the color. 

Her ears twitched upon her head as the figure called out to her, and turned into sand. Then was when Amber snapped back into work mode. Her target turned to sand. SAND. How was she supposed to catch sand? Being a pay-for-hire assassin, she wasn't exactly stocked with the best set of hear. So looking around frantically, gears in her head turning, she found something two somethings, to aid her.

In a single leap and step, she grabbed a vacuum and blender. Without missing a beat, she rushed in full sprint behind the sand cloud. Luckily with wind resistance and such, it didn't manage to get very far before Amber caught it in the left hallway. It was packed with electric sockets too. Perfect. She kicked the power chord of the vacuum to a socket and flicked it on to full power, sucking it the cloud of sand with one hand, blender clamped to her side with her arm, and shuffling for something on her belt with the other.

Even after the sand dust had been fully sucked in, she kept it on so that the air circulation would hinder reassembling processes. Once her other hand found the tool she was looking for; a portable power-bank of sorts with a socket, usually for her GPS, and plugged in the blender. 

Then, she grabbed the vacuum muzzle and flicked the switch to 'blow', spewing its content of lint, dust, and sand into the blender, closed it, and flicked it on to full speed. With spinning blades, she was sure it would be impossible for any kind of reassembly... Also, it seemed that its dust form would not be able to clump enough to break the blender like it did the glass...

Now it all depended on her power bank life.

But for now, the target had been apprehended. So she casually strolled out of the building.

((I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself XDD))
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:02 pm

"Y-yes, of course," responded the researcher, stuttering. "B-but how will I contact you if I find something? I only know your name, detective."

Wholly ignoring all security measures, an unknown figure fully clad in white walked into the room, her hood tinted with a light yellow colour.

"Abigail?" asked the researcher, walking slowly to the figure. "How-how did you get here so fast and so soon? After your mind's response to the contact with the extraterrestrial material, I though you were supposed to be in the mental hospital for... like, a month at least!" The figure just slowly turned her head to researcher, moving it in a very odd, manner. 

Her bright yellow eyes caused the subtle smile of the researcher to be replaced with genuine, unconditioned fear. "No... no!" He let out.

"A friend helped me escape..." let out 'Abigail', her female voice overrided mid-sentence by a genderless, louder one.  "Now we are one." Abigail then proceeded to walk in his direction, her whole body moving in odd ways as she went, with the researcher moving back from the abomination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before any sort of celebration could take place, her devices started acting weirdly. At first, they just started vibrating, then they started showing garbage data and making odd noises.

Then, just out of the blue, the devices short-circuited and promply violently exploded, yet did absolutely nothing to harm Amber. Whether this was on purpose or accidental was left for interpretation.

The sand was destroyed in the process, yet the supposedly captured entity was nowhere to be seen. The building where the two met was then promply set ablaze, with the frames of a few nearby windows serving as the firestarters.

A voice creeped out of seemingly nowhere, almost as if like a taunt. "Oh, so you want to play dirty?" let out the childish voice, chuckling. "Attempting to contain me and threatening me will be the last mistake you or those like you will ever make." Oddly enough, the second sentence had its child-like voice replaced by a nice, mature-sounding one.

Red-hot cuts appeared all around the street, with yellow residue left practically everywhere. All of the nearby lamps collapsed after being cut to pieces and to add insult to injury, some of them collapsed into the surrounding buildings, spreading fire even further.

Yet, despite all of what had happened, Amber was still not in any immediate danger, even though fire was practically all around her.

(It won't be THAT easy  Twisted Evil )
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Hënë saw what was happening and yanked the researcher backward with one hand and drawing here cutlass with the other.

"Get moving!" she snarled at the researcher, Slashing her sword at the creature walking towards them.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:31 pm

((Yeah, I know XD))

Well, Amber half expected this to happen anyway. She honestly did flinch when the vacuum and blender burst. Half expected blood to ooze out her skin indicating where she'd been hit. But no. None of that came and when she opened her eyes,

All she could see,

Was fire.

She took the entitiy's taunt with a grain of salt and merely stuffed her hands back in her pocket. She knew a blender wouldn't be enough to contain such a powerful being, but at least she could say she tried. It escaped, of course, but she didn't bother chasing it this time. Already her limbs were shaking, indicating exhaustion. So she figured she needed a break for now, as she thought back to what she had learned about the creature so far.

Casually she strode into the flames, lowering the temperature around her and putting out the fire raging in her way. It tamed the moment she came close, moving aside to form a path for the thermokinetic. She walked two blocks out of the fire site before authorities came panicking, and noticed a certain Hënë yelling st several scientists. She was... Back at the crash site... 

Wonderful.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 pm

The creature's odd movements did not help to dodge the attack and instead, it walked straight into Hënë's cutlass. Her attack did cause a wound, but for whatever supernatural reason, it cauterized within mere seconds, with the abomination roaring in anger. For whatever reason, it's also standing more upright than it did before.

"Hey, hey!" lets out the researcher, running in the middle of the monster and the detective. "If I understand this correctly, it's an infection or some sort of parasite. If you could help me tie her up so that I could get a few samples," he looks at his infected colleague. "I might be able to make a cure or something that'll stop it."

"Well, are you gonna help me or not?" Obviously, since the monster wholly understood them, it did not want to be caught let alone be used as a test subject. Since defense did not work, it went for the attack option, tackling the researcher and sending him to the ground.

"You can't contain me, mobian!"

(Full permission to do virtually anything to the monster to secure it alive for science stuff)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was starting to get dark. This wouldn't be out of the ordinary, as it has been quite a day, but for whatever reason, the flames weakened and eventually extinguished themselves before the authorities could swoop in and call in firefighters.

Even more oddly enough, lights continued to short circuit as Amber went by. City lights, random lights in shops - everything that gave out any sort of light. Perhaps there was something to it, but Amber would have to investigate that first to see if there was any connection with the wanted whatever it was.

The crash site had even less personel than required and it was seriously undermanned, wih just one officer standing guard. The rest were probably on patrol, hoping to catch the 'Solaris' entiry that ravaged one of the nearby streets just a few days back. 

Unrelated to the Amber's arrival, the lone police officer went in to investigate something around the site itself, for reasons unknown.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Hënë was surprised by the healing but before she could answer the researcher, the creature attack him.

'I should have sticked to making G.U.N. look bad...' she thought as she slashed the creature across the arm. She grabbed the researcher and pulled him away from the monster.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:11 am

Now of course, the popping lights each time Amber walked by concerned her. She'd pause. Just to see if the lights would continue to pop ahead. They didn't. She took another step forward, and they popped. 'Do I have new powers?' She though curiously, looking at her hands. Or was it that yellow thing's fault?

Yeah that was probably it.

Amber thought about tracking it down further, but didn't really know where to start. Pulling out her device, she began thinking that since she scanned a sample of it already, she could locate where it was. However, sudden yelling caught her attention. Turning her head, Amber took notice of the deformed creature lumbering around attacking several scientists and researchers at the crash site. That seemed a lot more fun. It would fit in nicely with G.U.N.'s other contained abominations. And maybe this one won't turn to sand.

Thus, Amber sprinted over, hand open as she focused a heat bullet, and shot the scalding heat to the creature, hitting it's leg.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Before the researcher could go back to the creature, someone else had now crippled one of its legs. The monster shrieked in pain and then fell on its knees.

"NO!" let out the researcher. "Don't kill her, we need her to develop a cure for... well, for something I believe to be a parasite. She's still my colleague, for goodness sake! Is this how they treat illnesses at G.U.N. ?

He then walked to it and took a large needle from the nearby table, for the sake of taking a sample. Upon seeing this, the monster started crawling away.

"You can't contain us, Julian!" taunted him the monster. "We will break free again and again!" The lights in the room suddenly went down and another figure appeared beside the wounded monster.

The figure had long, yellow hair with a single streak of orange. It wore a dusty school uniform, holding a sort of sword in one hand and a ball of light in the other. It pointed the sword at the detective and then at the assassin.

(Sorry for the wait, was quite busy. This message is shared for both og you, as both of your characters are in the same area.)
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:16 pm

"Hmph." snorted Hënë, at the arrival of girl with the sword, then said "So you are the one called Solaris. Why did you need to take the sword you hold, it's nothing but a mere replica."

Hënë scanned the area as she spoke and spotted a fire hydrent a short distance behind the monster and the figure with the sword.

'I must find a way...' she thought. However she didn't pay any attention to Amber's presence.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:26 pm

"Tsh." Scoffed the persimmon wolf as she glared at the scientist from the corner of her sharp eyes. "Never a G.U.N. agent anyway."

Those sharp eyes steeled even more seeing the sword-wielding form appearing. Her entire body twitched with annoyance, anger. The parasite was back it seemed. Her attack would not be good for this one. It seemed to be impervious to heat, seeing how it managed to melt doors. However, hearing the monster speak awakened the rebel inside of her deep down. 

Amber observed the Hëne, followed her line of sight. Water... Yes! That should take care of the sand cloud and heat. So while Solaris moved to point her sword at the detective, in a blink of an eye, Amber shot three more heat bullets, hitting the monster's remaining limbs and sprinted to the fire hydrant. She unleashed a heat blade and sliced one of the hydrant's water ports off, narrowly dodging the powerful blast of water that spouted through. 

The assassin panted, drained from her use of power, and watched as the blast of liquid headed straight towards Solaris and the monster. If she killed both of them, well, they never said whether she needed to bring them in alive.
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:51 pm

The schoolgirl merely let out an audible 'Huh?' before she saw the assassin do what she did. The assassin did the feat so fast that she only had time to push the monster out of the way and took the full blast herself, being smashed against the wall the strong water current in the process.

After a few seconds, the pressure of the water lowered to the point of water was just flowing out the hydrant, not blasting like it originally did. The figure stood up after a few tries, completely soaked and a bit disoriented and dazed. Apparently, what the assassin had done has worked. Her hair and skin turned to a pale gray and the room got its lights back on.

A sand-like substance suddenly escaped the monster and was obsorbed by the schoolgirl, restoring a small fraction of her colour. The monster just stood there and blinked once. Then it had a very confused look around, holding its hand where the detective had wounded it.

"Julian?" it asked, gazing at the researcher. "What happened? How did I get here?" Seeing this, the reseacher just went to her and gave her a hug. The parasite that had possesses the 'monster' was apparently gone. 

Seeing this, the schoolgirl had a look on her sword and promptly threw it aside. There was no point in fighting as she was completely defenceless. The 'curing' of the scientist's colleague didn't even give her enough solar power to survive the night. She had a little over a few hours left, a quarter of a day at best.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Hënë gave a slight grin when the assassin broke the hydrent.

"Hold." she snapped at the researcher, "Just in case..." However Hënë's attention was on the school girl.

"Now who, or what are you and why have you taken this little girl?" she snarled at the girl, as she pointed her sword at her.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PersimmonAutumn Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:52 pm

Amber stood idly by as she watched things go down with the researcher and detective. Basically she was trying to figure out how to drag Solaris back to G.U.N. headquarters before she died out, oh wait, no, that's perfect! Once Solaris is dead, she'll haul the body back easy. Things are playing out nicely after all!
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:22 pm

The schoolgirl sighed and cleared her throat.

"I do not know what I am. All I know is that I can't survive without a host. I chose the name Solaris after I found out my powers are augmented by solar power. They're also the only thing that keeps me alive. Since your companion watered those down, I only have a few hours left." Just after she finished explaining, a debilitating headache hit her and caused her legs to shake slightly.

"The girl was the only option for me to stay alive," let out Solaris. "The night worth of carnage that followed was a side effect of the merging and was not done on purpose. Nevertheless, I knew this world would never accept the monster that I am. I took the sword for my own protection."

Then the side effects of not having enough solar power hit her in full strenght. Her head spun like mad, her legs shook as if hit by lightning and she was barely able to stand. The little yellow pigmentation that she had flickered.

She then made a few very cautious steps towards the assassin. "Are you happy now?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:40 pm

"Hm..." muttered Hënë, Keeping one eye on the assassin.

"Then what you are saying is once you die, the girl will be back to normal or is her life lost as well?" she said with a snarl, "If that is the case, there might be a way to help you get back some of your power and stay alive for a little longer. But I don't think G.U.N. would want a corpse of a young girl."

Hënë said this knowing full well that the assassin was working for G.U.N. as she knows they work with proxies on stuff like this.

"I would advice you employer, Assassin." she snorted to Amber, "If they want the whatever the creature is that controls the girl, would they risk losing a chance to capture the Winged Thief?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next