Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love challange: the angel or the sin

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Which character of wrath would you choose

Love challange: the angel or the sin - Page 5 GDMEGbg0%Love challange: the angel or the sin - Page 5 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]
Love challange: the angel or the sin - Page 5 GDMEGbg0%Love challange: the angel or the sin - Page 5 0lNb1KJ 0% 
[ 0 ]
Love challange: the angel or the sin - Page 5 GDMEGbg100%Love challange: the angel or the sin - Page 5 0lNb1KJ 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Love challange: the angel or the sin - Page 5 Empty Re: Love challange: the angel or the sin

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:07 am

Ven growled. "By the seven this door shall be sealed!" The door suddenly repelled everyone sealing the door with a magic barrier.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love challange: the angel or the sin - Page 5 Empty Re: Love challange: the angel or the sin

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:08 am

Joyce Blinked several times. "So... Now what."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:15 am

"Well seeing as we're tied together and I'm the only thing keeping you from being forced to wed. I think we need to find a way out of the braid and all three of us get out of this nuthouse" ven said

"I can help from the outside. I know someone who owns a lot of old magic artifacts. He's an incarnate of one of the virtues" kailey said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:17 am

"You do that, or I can find a preacher who could 'marry' us. Then you will be on your way."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:30 am

Ven tenced. "No" he said. "Preachers are agents of the virtues. They'd kill me if I got near them" he was shaking. An imortal was scared?

Kailey looked to him then to her older sister. "Sis he's not lying... Keep him here he'll keep you safe in here while I convince my virtue friend to help."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:48 am

She took his hand. "You'll be okay." She gave a warm smile. She then looked over to her sister, "we'll go with your plan."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:58 am

Ven panted. His cigarette burned up completely. 

"Sis he doesn't look to good"

He started to feel dizzy. "Someone's using virtue magic outside."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:01 pm

"... Sissy, go yell at dad." She said walking over to the couch. "Just relax.."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:10 pm

"It's hard when wrath is what I am" ven said letting her lead him. His hammer vanished

Kailey went upstairs and opened a window. "Daddy!!!!!!!! Stop that magician he's hurting our guest!!!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:24 pm

"Well tell him to open my god damn door!"

Joyce sighed.. "You came to the wrong town." She said as she took some cloth and rubbed his forhead
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Ven smiled. "I guess I have greed to thank for that." He joked

Kailey jumped down. "And what let you kill him or marry him to Lilly? I don't think so daddy! He'll keep that barrier up till that string comes off. And your hurting him with that magician."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:36 pm

"That string doesn't come off till there's a wedding!"

~

She smiled back. "We'll have to give her a personal thanks."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:46 pm

"And who forced it on him daddy! I'm going to a friend of mine. Your not going to do anything against him daddy or so help me I will hurt you" kailey said  

~

"That's if she doesn't kill us first." Ven said chuckling. "Your father needs a hammer to the head. Or at least a knock out of crazy town."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:57 pm

"Don't worry." She kept the rag on her lap. "I've already tried."

~

"...kailey...."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Kailey sighed. "Just leave jojo and ven alone daddy." She said turning away. "And stop forcing your will on outsiders"

~

Ven smiled. "Maybe I should let you use my hammer
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:12 pm

"If I can lift it." She lightly giggled. "It looks pretty big."

~

He started walking around the house
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:18 pm

"Well no one has been able to lift it but me yet." He said. Then he sighed. "I knew greed was going to get rid of me. But I didn't know she had this on mind or even how she knew about my work"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Dad came through the back door. Red with anger. "D-dad!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Ven held out his hand and his hammer appeared. "You wanna try something old man?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:53 pm

"..." He set his things down on the table. "If I would have known.." She gripped the arms of the chair. "But no."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Ven looked to him. "What are you talking about?" He set down the hammer
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:16 pm

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t1624-love-challenges#113221

'One love challenge per person. Before you start another you MUST MUST MUST finish the one you've already made. And I MEAN finish. Any love challenge topics created by a person who has an unfinished one will be deleted starting from now.'

For the sake of this post not being in the rules and really easy to miss, I'll give this a single and final warning. Further posting in this thread will result in deletion - finish the active topic ( https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2186-love-challenge-tobias-frost-chameleon ) before continuing. If it's already complete, ask an admin to lock it.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5