Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon

2 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon Empty Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon

Post by Azrael Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Tobias Chameleon aka Frost is a lone traveling lizard. He is a cryomancer from the frozen north of mobius born able to resist extreme cold but in other climates he has to constantly us his powers to chill the area around him to survive. Some say he likes to be alone, others say his heart is made of ice. Can anyone warm this lizards cold heart
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon Empty Re: Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:59 pm

An Orange Fox stood atop a building wearing a dark red coat, and a green scarf she nuzzled into. The city was a least bellow thirty, which was strange in the summer for the city to be this cold. Everyone nuzzled into there sweaters, cursing under there breath, and mumbling about the weather and global warming. But why should people mumble they live in the northern hemisphere and sometimes it was cold. People just needed to get over it.
She smiled a bit, she like variations in the weather, it was interesting the way the planet work. The orange fox flapped her bright orange wings, and jumped down off of the building, using her wings for guidance. When she landed people flinched and gasped at her orange feathers. She closed her wings quickly and stood up strait, clearing her throat she started walking her way down the sidewalk, as people murdered and whispered. A man in a trench coat walked past her with a devious smile and said ''Freak'' Only so she could hear. It hurt her inside but she growled and kept walking on her way.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon Empty Re: Love challenge: Tobias "Frost" chameleon

Post by Azrael Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:09 pm

A icy blue chameleon walked the streets. The city was cold due to him. For him to live out of the arctic, he had to maintain a cold dome around him. Being the cryomancer he was he made it possible. The closer the people got to him the colder it got.  "And they call me a misfit? Hmph, people don't understand I need the cold to survive."  He hissed. "All these people are to use to the warmth."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:22 pm

The orange fox sighed, 'I can't help I was born with them. I'm not freak.' she thrusted her cold fingers I to her jacket pockets and made her way down the sidewalk.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:47 pm

The chameleon stood for a moment. 'Theyre lucky I don't freeze the city' he thought growling. 'But I'm not that cruel' suddenly the orange fox ran Into him "hey watch out...." He went silent looking to the fox. Like everyone else she was cold. "Sorry
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:24 pm

She didn't pay attention to the cold that surround her, and looked at him, ''I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to were I was going.'' She looked down at her feet and sighed, starting to continue on her way.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 pm

The chameleon looked to her. He thought for a moment. "Wait.... Are you cold?" He asked walking to her. The freezing dome he had around the city began to shrink. Slowly. He did started to pull it so the temperature around his body was perfect for his survival. While the cold weather all over the city started to warm up.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:44 pm

She looked at him, ''Just a little why?'' She started to feel the air cool around her.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:20 am

"Just wondering if you wanna borrow my jacket?" The chameleon wore a tank top and black jeans. His feet bare. He didn't look cold at all. He pulled a jacket out of his bag.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:09 am

Snapping out of her daze she looked at him from head to toe, ''Holy Zeus's French fries!" She exclaimed. "Are you alright your barley wearing anything in this weather?!"

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:53 pm

The lizard smiled. "I'm perfectly fine. I'm use to this kind of weather." He said puting the jacket on her shoulders. "Plus if I didn't do this to rest my powers I would have died from the summer heat" he said. The fact was he couldn't last long in any heat. Except for the heat given off by warm blooded creatures. Dispite being a lizard he too was warm blooded.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:20 pm

"Well maybe the city needed a little chill,'' She said slipping her arms in the jacket selves. "It gets to hot in the summer.'' She shrugged and started buttoning the jacket. "Thanks, I feels warm in here.'' She giggled. "Want to get some hot chocolate?''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 pm

N-no thanks..... It's uh hazardous to my health" he said sighing. He looked down. "Anything hot could kill me..... An unfortunate side effect to my condition. I have to live in sub zero conditions to live."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:36 pm

"Oh..well... hmm what about iced Coffee?'' She asked. "Thats cold. But taste.'' She grinned a bit.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:10 pm

The chameleon smiled. "That will work. I'm Tobias by the way" he said. "But people call me frost."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:34 am

"I'm Yoko Oshiro. Nice to meet you.'' She started down the sidewalk again snuggling in the coat.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:42 am

Frost smiled creating a path of ice so he could skate. He stayed beside her. "Nice to meet you too yoko."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:50 am

"So..do you travel a lot?'' She asked.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:56 am

"Ya a lot in fact, my interest now is how people deal in my frozone." He said "so far most people avoid me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:07 am

"People tend to avoid things they don't understand,'' She looked up at the clouds above her, ''I just like to think that maybe they don't want to understand or there not really capable of understanding, so they don't care or there just afraid. But its not that much of a bad thing I guess.'' she shrugged and looked at him. "They'll just have to learn to deal with it or go somewhere else.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:13 am

"That's a nice philosophy. I'm guessing you know from experience? You seem different from others. Though I can't quite put my finger on it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:17 am

"Hmm...'' She glanced around her thrusting her hands her pockets. "Maybe..I don't like to talk about it much.''

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:34 am

"Alright. You don't have to tell me. Doesn't make you any less interesting" he said smiling. He stopped skating. "You know being up in the sub zero you don't meet a lot of people"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:41 am

"It must be lonely then, I hate being alone.'' She smiled nervously.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:47 am

Frost sighed. "I wasn't always alone. But I have been since my family was frozen in crystal." He looked down. "Theirs nothing I can do now but hope that they'll live."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next