Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shades of Darkness

Go down

Shades of Darkness Empty Shades of Darkness

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Part 1:

Deep in a hideout somewhere in the undercity, a group of criminals waited in the shadows. "Where Is She?!" cursed Ratchet as the wolf paced back and forth. "Give her a few minites, Ratchy." said Thorn, "She'll be here." "Maybe she's with that Hedgehog, Maxus." snorted Blaise, as he tinkered with his flamethrower, "I suspect that she has the hots for him." "And what does he have that I don't?" snorted Ash to the hyena. "You want a list?", Ash?" snorted Blaise. "Please Ratchy," continued Thorn as the hedgehog walked towards the anger wolf, "Calm down." "Captian De'Ath!" shouted Ratchet to a lizard in armor off to one side. "Yes, sir?" hissed the lizard. "If Roxanne is not here in five minite..." he started. "Keep your shirt on, Esteemed leader." came a voice, "I'm here." Suddenly a raccoon droped from the roof of the hideout and snarled, "Had to take a longer path get here." "Where Have You Been?!" shouted Ratchet in rage. "With that boy friend of yours?" snorted Ash. "Jelous, Ash?" smirked Roxanne at him, "And yes you could say that. But it was far from my dissission." "Explain yourself?!" hissed De'Ath. "I got caught." said Roxanne, "By police because of Maxus." "So you did turn Trator!" cursed Ratchet. "Hold up, Ratchy!" said Thorn, "There's more to this, Right Roxey?" "At least someone here is on my side." snarled Roxanne, "Maxus payed me a visit in my cell just as the police released me under orders from G.U.N." "G.U.N.?" jumped the gang. "Why would G.U.N. free you?" snarled Ratchet. "A job." said Roxanne, "They wanted me to find a relic called The Medallion of Mitzarah. They even made Maxus come along to keep an eye on me." "It must be something powerful for G.U.N. to want it." said Thorn with a smile. "Yes it was." snorted Roxanne as she folded her arms, "It was so dangerous that they lost an entire platoon of men to try and get it. They 'hired' me to get it." "You were expendable." said Ash flatly. "Rightly so." added De'Ath. "After a long journey, Maxus and I, with two G.U.N. members final got to the ruins that the medallion was held and I could smell death seep out of the place. Bodies of G.U.N. soilders were all over the place and soon the two G.U.N. members killed each other in a bout of madness."

Ratchet rubbed his chin as Roxanne continued. "When Maxus and I got to the final chamber, we were joined by the G.U.N. Commander who sent us, Commander Bridges. Who placed us both under arrest before taking the medallion." "So G.U.N. has it!" snorted Blaise. "No." snarled Roxanne, "Bridges move towards Maxus and touched him with it. Maxus went insane and killed all the G.U.N. members save for Bridges and he almost turned on me! I managed to knock the medallion out of Bridges's hands and Maxus killed him too. Fearing that he would kill me, I had no other course of action but to distroy the medallion." "You What?!" cursed Ratchet is rage, "And You Didn't Think To Bring It Here?!" "Had I brought it, Ratchy," snarled Roxanne, "I would have killed you all! The medallion almost tripled Maxus's power and I was luck to get out with my head still on my body! I've spent the last few day trying to avoid G.U.N. and the police." "But you still came back here empty handed." noted Ash coldly over Roxanne's shoulder. Roxanne dilivered a hard Backhand to his face before saying, "I said nothing about coming back here empty handed." Roxanne put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a small black prism. "You've brought a peice of glass..." said De'Ath flatly in a hiss. Thorn grabbed the prism and said with an insane smile "This is no peice of glass. There is quiet some power in this." Ratchet took it away from Thorn and said "Where?" "In the same ruins as the medallion." said Roxanne harshly, "And lets just say that I'll be happy to be rid of it. I haven't been able to sleep in these past few days!" "I will buy your story for now, Roxanne!" growled Ratchet, "But be warned!" "I know, I know." said Roxanne, "You don't need to tell me." "I will turn in for now." snarled Ratchet, "Keep quite!" Yes boss!" said the gang as Ratchet walked towards a small room. Inside was nothing more then a bed with a small table. Ratchet put the prism on the table and layed down to sleep. A sudden noise woke him and he looked around but he was no longer in the room. Black grey clouds hung over head as dark spires and deadwood trees blanketed the landscape.

"What is this?!" cursed Ratchet as he looked about. "I welcome you," came a female voice, "To the Eternal Nightmere, wolf." Ratchet looked about for the sorce of the voice. "Show Yourself!" he roared as he tried to summon his power. "I am here." said the voice. Ratchet turned to see a black cloud before him. "Show yourself!" he roared. "I have no form to take, wolf." said the voice with a wicked tone, "But it seems you have something that was once mine." Ratchet looked at the cloud and cursed "Who are you?! And What Are You Talking About?!" "I am witch of the Black Shadow Covent." said the voice, "But my name has no importance, for now. What I speak of is the black prism, The Shard Of Shadows. And by happen stance, You might be able to aide me in returning to the mortal world." "And why should I beleive you?" spat Ratchet. "Above those cloud in the sky is Dream Dance Zone, once home to the Choas Emeralds." said the voice, "It is there that you'll find the means to complete your quest to revive your dark master. Free me and I shall aide you in your destiny." Ratchet crossed his arms and said "And how would I be able to do so?" "You must first find a girl." said the voice, "She is called Jewels Longtail. She is an orange Ringtail Cat who works at a shop in Station Square. She is also a member of the Station Square Fight Club." "Putting your eggs in one basket?" snarled Ratchet, "Why this Jewels girl?" "I once tried to take her body, but was thwarted by companions of her's." said the voice, "She is the most vonerable person I can take at this point." "Alright, but what's next after I grab her?" snorted Ratchet. "You must perform the ritual of darkness." said the voice, "Place the prism near her and surround her with lit candles. Speak the words and I shall take her body for my own." "And what words are those?!" cursed Ratchet. A black ring made of clouds dashed forwards into Ratchet's head. Ratchet fell to one knee for a moment before standing up once more. "You now know the words in which you need to speak." said the voice, "When you awake, this dream will still be encase
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Shades of Darkness Empty Re: Shades of Darkness

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Part 2:

Jewels could feel the heat below her legs as she dangled on the edge of the cliff. Above her, Chikanere laughed a wicked snarl. "Now, Jewels, You're soul will be mine!" The demon stomped her hand. "AHHH!!!" cried Jewels as she fell away from the cliff face. Suddenly, Jewels hit the floor of her apartment. "huff, huff...." she panted, "It was just a dream..." "Jewels!" came a voice in panic. Jewels turned to see her friend Jess in the doorway. "I'm..I'm alright." stammered Jewels, "It was just another nightmere." "Dag blast it, Jewels," said Jess with a worried tone as she helped Jewels to her feet, "Another one...That the fifth time since I agreed to stay over for a few days! I thought you'd be over that robbery by now! It's been over a month and a half" Jewels knew better, she didn't tell her friend what had happened to her, the memory still haunted her. "I know but..." said Jewels glancing down, "I still can't shake it off." "I know you think that it was because of that braclet you got." said Jess, folding her arms, "But do you think that it was cursed?" "Yes I do!" snapped Jewels. "There's got to be a way to get your mind off the issue..." said Jess rubbing her chin. "Face it, Jess." started Jewels, "Even the boss thinks I'm losing touch. I can barely focus on.." "I got it!" said Jess, snapping her fingers. "Huh?" jumped Jewels. "Say, Jewels." smiled Jess, "When was the last time we had a tag match?" "Umm..." said Jewels scratching her head, "I don't know...Maybe a a year or two." "So why not have one this weekend?" said Jess. "What?!" said Jewels with some confusion. "Listen." said Jess, "I'll give Rexal a call to set up an open challange to the public to fight us in a tag match at this weekends S.S.F.C. meet up. It will help blow off some of that steam that must be boiling up in that head of yours." Jewels rubbed her eyes and said "You'll think that will work?" "It also gives you something to look forward to." smiled Jess, "Give me a sec." Jess walked towards the phone and dialed Rexal's number. After a moment she said "Hey Rexal, it's Jess, I have an idea for this weeks Fight Club Meet....Yeah, yeah, I know this is last minite but hear me out, Jewels and I want to have a tag fight....I know that Rexal, but let me finish....What we would like is to put out an open challange to those that are attending...What?..Come on, Rexal!...Look, Jewels needs to blow off steam and I think this open Tag match will do the trick!...Grrrr!...Do I Need To Remined You Why I'm On Top Of The S.S.F.C.?!...There, it wasn't that hard now, was it...See you this weekend Rexal, Bye." Jewels laughed as Jess slammed down the phone. "Using strong arm tactics again there, Jess." she said with a smile. "You know me Jewels," replied Jess, "I am the Thron of this flower powered team." Jess and Jewels started to laughed at each other. A few days passed, Jewels was finishing work when her boss came in. "It seems that you've finaly got yourself back together." she said with a smile. "Yes mam." replied Jewels, "You can thank Jess for that." "I'm guessing that you two are going into that Fight Club thing again." she said with disapointment. "I know you dissaprove of it, mam," said Jewels, "But it is helping me move on from what happened." "Just be sure you two don't go hurting yourselves." said the boss, "I'm short staffed right now and I can't affored to lose either one of you." "Don't worry boss!" smiled Jewels, "We'll have eachother's backs. And besides, it's good for the buissness. Most of the flowers that are tossed towards us from fans are ones from your flower shop and many onlookers eat here on a bi-weekly baises." The boss smile and said "I know, and that's why I can't affored to lose you two. Now go on, I'll close up here and good luck." "Thanks, mam." replied Jewels as she hung up her apron and rushed out. A few minites later, Jewels saw Jess come out of the flower shop and the two headed for the meeting place. "Where did Rexal say it was?" asked Jewels. "Under the train station." replied Jess, "He managed to get us in the undercity area there." "The undercity?!" said Jewels with shock, "How'd he pull that one?" "Ask him when we get there." smiled Jess.

As they arrived, a lookout quickly motioned them inside. They followed the stairs down and walked into the undercity. "There you two are!" came Rexal's voice. "Oh hey, Rexal." smiled Jess. "I had to pull some serious strings to get this venue and I had no time to announce your match." said Rexal flatly as he folded his arms. "Even better." smiled Jess, "This should be a welcome change." "How packed is the house tonight?" asked Jewels. "I reckon that it's about 95%..." replied Rexal, "Mind you, I thought the venue would have scared more off. But becareful, there are a lot more unsavory types in tonight then normal." "Don't worry 'bout us." smiled Jess, "It adds to the challange." "And besides," added Jewels, "We're Team Petal & Thorn. We always have eachother's backs." Rexal smiled and said "You two love your last minite enteries. There are only four fights tonight so after the four fight your on. Got it?" "Right!" replied Jess and Jewels at the same time. Jess and Jewels watched the fights from a distance, waiting for their turn. As the last fight ended, Rexal gave a hand signal and the two friends walked towards the makesift ring. "Ladies and Gents," said Rexal onto a mic, "If there are gents here anyways. Team Petal & Thorn want to say something." Jess grabbed the mic away from Rexal and said harshly "Alright you lot. Jewels and I are looking for a fight. But rather then beat up other members that we've beaten many time, we are looking for a change. Are there any of you who think they can take us in a tag fight? If so, enter the ring and fight us!" Jess shoved the mic back into Rexal's hands as the onlookers looked at eachother in confusion, unsure what to do. "Well is there anyone?" said Rexal nervously on the mic. Suddenly a female voice called out from the back "We'll Take Your Challange!" Jess and Jewels watched as two people walked through the crowd. The onlookers turned and stepped to either side to let the challangers pass.The first in was a grey Raccoon and the other black Hedgehog with green spikes. As they entered the ring, Rexal walked towards them with the mic and asked "And You two are?" "The Name's Roxanne!" snapped the Raccoon, "The lout with me is Ash! We'll take you on!" "Firery one...ain't she." whispered Jess to Jewels. "Alright!" called Rexal, getting out of the ring. "Let the fight begin!" Ash and Jess stayed by their corners while Roxanne and Jewels started the fight. Roxanne rushed towards Jewels and tried to pounce onto her. Jewels jumped back onto her tail landed a double boot to her face. "GRRR!" snorted Roxanne as she bounced back fast. Jewels dodges the charge, but Roxanne had other ideas. She suddenly turned and hit Jewels in the side with a heel kick, knocking her to the mat. Roxanne tried grabbing her by her arm, But Jewels swong her tail at her feet. Roxanne jumped over the attack, but Jewels grabbed her leg and brought her down hard to the mat. "Come On!" called Jess as Ash stayed quite. Roxanne bootted Jewels in the face as she got back up. As Jewels was getting up, Roxanne Grabbed her by the tail and yanked hard to keep her away from Jess. Jewels yelped in pain as she swong around hard, Roxanne now swinging on her tail. Roxanne's grip failed and she went flying into a corner. "Gah!" she cried in pain as Jewels walked towards her. Jewels slapped Roxanne hard to the mat before heading towards Jess. "Not while I can stand!" snarled Roxanne as she grabbed her and pulled her away. Then both Roxanne and Jewels slapped eachother so hard that they both fell to the mat. Jewels struggled towards as Roxanne did her best to stop her. Jewels managed to get close enough to tag Jess in and crawl out. Roxanne hit Jess with a cheap shot as she came towards her and quickly tagged Ash into the fight. "You sure you want to fight, hot stuff?" asked Ash tauntingly. "Stow it, punk!" snapped Jess as she tried to punch him in the face, to which he dodged, "You ain't my type!" Ash grabbed Jess's arm and flipped her over and held her in an armbar. "Really?" he asked. Jess sent her free arm into Ash's nuts as a responce. "Ghh..." moaned Ash as he let go. Jess quickly hit him with a roundhouse kick across his jaw. "Ugh..." grouned Ash with a growl "So be it!" Ash suddenly hit Jess hard in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her.

Jess staggered back as Ash came fast and furious with his attacks. Roxanne took the time to sneek around and attack Jewels from behind by clubbing her on the head. When Jess finaly crashed onto the mat, a hush came over the audiance as Roxanne quickly returned to her corner, leaving Jewels on the floor. "I can ruin your face," said Ash in a dark tone to Jess, "But I don't really want to ruin that beautifully cute face of your's anymore." Just as he turned away, Jess dragged herself back to her feet and snarled "Did You Just Call Me Cute?!" Ash glanced back and winked with self confadence "I do beleave that I just did and there's not a thing you can do about it." Ash turned back towards Roxanne when Jess suddenly grabbed Ash by his spikes and slammed him hard to the mat so hard that he bounced off it feet first. Jess then grabbed his feet while there were up in the air and started to swing him around."Woooaaaah!!!" cried Ash as he flew around and around. "Ash!" cursed Roxanne as she tried to enter the ring. Jess suddenly let Ash go and he flew into Roxanne knocking both out of the ring, knocking them brifely out cold. A fairly slow ten count came down and the bell rang out "and we have our winners!" called Rexal as Jewels, still shaking the blow off, dragged herself back into the ring. The onlookers cheered loudly as Jess and Jewels's hands were raised in victory. "Next time you have a bright idea like this." wishpered Jewels to Jess in a pant, "Remind me to say no." "Agreed." panted  Jess back. As the Crowd dispurst, some of the fight club members had revived Roxanne and were starting on Ash when Roxanne cursed "I ain't done with you yet!" Roxanne lunged towards Jess with a spear made of ice that seemed to come out of nowhere. Jewels managed to push Jess and Rexal aside out of the way of the attack. Roxanne growled and grabbed Jewels's arm with her free hand and held the ice spear accross Jewels's neck tightly. Jewels noticed that she still had her spray bottle on her, pulled it out and sprayed Roxanne in the face. "ARGH!" cursed Roxanne as she backed away as the viniger burned her eyes, "You'll Pay You Brat!" Suddenly Roxanne pulled out a pistol and open fire at Jewels. Suddenly Rexal knocked Jewels aside and took the bullet in the shoulder. "AH!" cursed Rexal as he hit the ground. Ash, having just come to, tackled Roxanne and cursed "What Do You Think You're Doing?!?!" "Rexal!" said Jess looking at his arm. "Time to bail!" spat Ash as he dragged Roxanne away. "Not Now, Ash!" cursed Roxanne as they rushed out of sight. "Rexal!" repeated Jess, "You alright?!" "Gah.." grouned Rexal, "Yeah..You ok Jewels?" "Yes, thanks to you." said Jewels with a worried tone, "But we need to get you to a hospital." Jess and Jewels helped Rexal to his feet and, after a few minites, got him to the hospital. "He'll be ok." said the nurse, "The wound is minor. That bullet didn't hit anything vital. Take it easy and you should be fine in a few weeks to a month. But he will need to stay the night to make sure that it didn't get infected." "Thank you miss." said Jess. The nurse left the room  leaving Jess and Jewels alone with Rexal. "Well," said Rexal with a grin, "I guess that I'll see you two around. And watch your backs, I heard about that gal, Roxanne, was in a fighting tournament about a year back. She was nearly kicked out for trying to off her opponents." "Take care Rexal." said Jess and Jewels. As they left the hospital, Jewels thought 'This is not what I had in mind...' "Don't think it's your fault." said Jess, "It was my idea.". "Yeah but..." started Jewels. "Leave it at that." said Jess, "Besides...What a fight those two were." "You said it.." muttered Jewels. The sound of a can that was kick suddenly echoed behind them. "Huh?!" they jumped as they turned around. Suddenly a black orb crashed into Jess knocking flat and out cold. "Jess?!" cried Jewels as she saw her friend fall. Then, before she could move, a hand grabbed her from behind and stuffed a rag in her face. Jewels truggled abit before she was overcome with sleep. After a few minites, Jess came to and looked around. "Ugh...my head..." she muttered before she realised that Jewels wasn't there. "Jewels?!" she called before she noticed a spray bottle on the ground. "JEWELS!!!" she cried at the realisation that Jewels was kidnapped.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Part 3:

Jewels moaned as she started to come to. The blackness of a large wearhouse surrounded her. As her eyes slowly adjusted to her suroundings she could feel her arms and legs bound to what felt like a chair. "So this is the girl..." came a gruff voice. "Don't underestimate her," came a female voice that sounded familier, "She can put up a fight!" Jewels raised to see four figures in front of her. "She's coming around." came another female voice. Jewels suddenly realised that she had been kidnapped and started to thrash about, struggling to get free. "I wouldn't try that if I was you!" snorted another voice that sounded familier. A loud crack sounded off to one corner as the light above Jewels's head blasted on. As she reopened her eyes after the flash she could see the two opponents from the fight, Roxanne and Ash. With them were a female hedgehog and a lizard in armor. "You two did a fine job of messing things up!" hissed the lizard. "Is it any wonder that we had to make sure that she was chaught!" said the female hedgehog with a wicked grin. "Let me Go!" shouted Jewels as she struggled. "Not till the boss gets here!" hissed the lizard. "Easy, Captain," said Ash, "And besides, if you weren't so ruff with her when you grabbed her, maybe you would have some time with her."  "Same old Ash..." snorted Roxanne with her head in her hand. "You've got that right, sis." said the other hedgehog. "I'm Not Your Sis, Thron!" snapped Roxanne. "Woah!" jumped Thorn, "Don't bite my hand off for making a joke!" "De'Ath!" boomed a harsh voice from behind Jewels, "I take it that the plan was succesful?" De'Ath hissed with a smile "Yes it did. It could have gone smother..." "Still such a soar loser there, Roxanne." came another voice. Jewels managed to see the two new characters walking into the light, a hyena and a wolf with a deep scar over his left eye. The wolf looked over Jewels with a harsh grae that sent a chill down her spine. "You sure this is the girl, Boss?" asked the hyena. "She does look like the girl I was discribed to, Blaise." snorted the wolf. "Who are you?!" shouted Jewels with fear and rage, "What do you want from me?!" "Quite!" hissed De'Ath as he raised his hand to slap her. The wolf snorted at De'Ath "Stand Down, Captain! She wants anwsers, I'll give it to her." The wolf turned to Jewels and said with a harsh tone, "I am Ratchet the Wolf, and you are my prisoner." "What do you want with me?!" cursed Jewels. "You are going to help me in my plans to get revenge on the Fearsome Fighters!" "What?" said Jewels in confusion, "The Fearsome Fighters? Who..What are they?" "She's clueless." snorted Roxanne as she folded her arms. "They are my enemies." said Ratchet, "I must distroy them in order to claim my destiny." "And what makes you think that I will help You?!" snapped Jewels, worried about what might happen. "Fiesty one, ain't she." smiled Ash. "Hehehe..." snickered Ratchet with a growl, "With this little trinket." Ratchet produced a small black prism from his jacket. Jewels looked at it and felt a wave of terror overcome her. Though she had never seen it before, it reminded her of when Chikanere tried to corrupt her.

"W..What is that...?" she asked nervously. "This is called the Shard of Shadows." sneered Ratchet as the other placed candles around Jewels's seat, "It is said that ones darkside can emearge from themselves once the ritual has been completed." Ratchet placed the prism under the chair as the other finished lighting the candles and steped back. "Everything ready?!" snapped Ratchet to the others. "Yeah!" they called. "You sure this will work, boss?" added Blaise. "Captain De'Ath!" called Ratchet with a growl. The lizard came up to Jewels and cut the back of her hand with a knife, then backed off. Ratchet then spoke with a dark booming voice "Obscurum Venio Ut In Lumen!" Jewels suddenly felt the chair shaking as the candles grew dim. One by one the candle's flame turned black as Ratchet continued. "Sino In Umbras Involucrum In Lux!" Jewels cried in fear "What's happening!?!" The other could see black smoke rise from the prism and started to surround Jewels. "No! Stop This, Please!" cried Jewels as the cloud of smoke surrounded her. Roxanne turned towards Racthet and saw he was almost in a trance. "I don't like the looks of this..." she muttered as Ratchet growled the last lines of the ritual. "Malum Venio Egressus Super Bonum!" Suddenly a black creature rushed out of the cloud of smoke at Ratchet's face, knocking him over. "Ratchet!" called Ash from the back of the room. As he rushed forward, the chair that Jewels was tied to suddenly shot out the back of the cloud of smoke and crashed into him, knocking him over. "Mahahahaha!" came a sinister, childish laugh from the cloud. The cloud slowly lifted to reveil what Jewels had become. Her fur had turned grey, her tail was striped in Crimson and Indigo. Her attire changed as well, as she look like a witch. "Hahahaha!" she laughed, "Free at long last! Her body is now mine!" "Who.." started Thron and Roxanne when Ratchet got back to his feet. "Welcome to the real world, Rhine Miragé." "My, my.." said Rhine as she almost leap towards Roxanne, "Aren't you a cute one..." "Ahem!" snorted Ratchet, "You remember the deal, Rhine! We've got work to do!" "Deal?" sneered Rhine with a wicked grin, "What Deal?" "I freed you, so now you work with us!" snarled Ratchet. "Ohohohoh!" laughed Rhine as she moved towards the light in the middle of the room, "I don't know what you're talking about." Before Ratchet could respond, a black bird fluttered down towards her and she said "Ah there you are, Wrathven. I was wondering what took you so long." "You...." cursed Ratchet. "Do you think these fools will realise the truth?" Rhine said to her familier, ignoring Ratchet. "Who do you think you are?!" shouted Thron. Suddenly Rhine was over by her and was playing with Thron's spines. "Oh my," she said to her, "Your spine have scars that I suspect that no one has seen in years." "Rhine!" shouted Ratchet in fury. "Oh the Big Bad Wolf wants a word," snorted Rhine, "Well then what?" "We had a Deal!" snarled Ratchet, "I've kept my end of the bargin! I Brought the girl and performed the ritual like you said!" "Ritual?" laughed Rhine moving towards Ratchet, "That was pure nonsence I told you! It may have had meaning at one time, but all you needed to do was to put the Shard of Shadows in her hands."

"WHAT?!?!" cursed Ratchet in fury. "You mortals will never learn." cackled Rhine, "Your greed and lust blinds you to being used!" "GRAWH!" roared Ratchet, "GET HER!" De'Ath lunged towards Rhine with a sword. Suddenly she parried with a trident that appired in her hands. "Hmph!" she snorted, "Amiture." Ash Charged towards her as she smashed De'Ath in the back of his head with her trident. Suddenly she became transparent and Ash rushed through her and tripped over De'Ath. Roxanne tossed an Ice Spear as Thron tossed a black orb and Blaise fired his Flamethrower. Rhine surrounded herself with a stone wall which took all of the attacks. As the wall came down, Rhine cursed "My Turn!!" She tossed a chain of lightning at each of them, with only Roxanne able to avoid it. "What kind of demon are you!" she spat as she tossed a bolt of lightning herself. Once again, Rhine faded out to avoid the attack and sent a blast wave that knocked Roxanne over. Soon, the five got back up and Ratchet cursed "Let finish her!" "What?" said Rhine with an evil smile, "I haven't gotten to the fun part." The six closed in on the witch as she stood there. Suddenly Rhine unleashed a shockwave of electricity that stunned Ratchet and kncked the others onto their backs. "Do keep in mind that I am going easy on you for helping me." she said coldly, as she placed her trident on the ground. As it floated up off the ground, Ratchet rushed towards her again. A sudden bolt of lightning crashed into him and he fell to on knee cursing "Gah!" Rhine sat on her trident side saddle and it floated high into the air. Wrathven flapped to her and she said "Why don't you teach him why you don't mess with a Black Shadow Witch, Wrathven." The flicky flew down toward Ratchet and, rather then attack him, the flicky relived itself on him. "That is not what I ment, Wrathven!" snorted Rhine as the familier landed on her sholder, "But I guess that will do for now." "Danm You!" cursed Ratchet. "For your information, Wolf," snorted Rhine, "I only work willingly with other Witchs. A foolish boy like you would never even cross my mind!" Ratchet sturggled to his feet as she added "However, I will aide you if you are willing to seek me out! But I dought you'll ever be able to do so. And as long as I have my prism, You couldn't force me to do anything. Now, if you don't mind, I have a new world to explore." Ratchet and his gang watched as Rhine and Wrathven flew out of a window into the night sky. "She's gone..." started Ash. "How you feeling, Esteemed Leader?" asked Roxanne retoricly. "Find Her!" cursed Ratchet in an ever louder Growl, "Find Her NOW! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO DRAG HER HERE BY HER TAIL I WANT YOU TO FIND HER AND BRING HER BACK, NOW!" "Yes Boss!" jumped the others as the scrambled out after Rhine, leaving Ratchet to fume at the deception.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:35 pm

Part 4:

High above the skies on her trident, Rhine looked over the world as she traveled by. "My, my, Wrathven," she said to her familier, "Isn't this full of woefull joy. Where could one such as I set up a place of my own?" Wrathven cawed pointing downward to the east. Rhine dove down into the clouds and within a few moments came upon a crumbling tower that sat at a rocky coast. "Well done, Wrathven." smiled Rhine with a cackle, "This will do nicely." Rhine flew down to the ground and got off her trident. Wrathven flew down and perched himself on her shoulder. Rhine walked up to the old oak door at the base of the looming spire and pushed it open. The smell of the musty coastal air held fast to the walls of this ruin. Rhine walked up the stairs that sat along the walls, they creaked and grouned in pain as she climbed to the top. At the summit, Rhine found a small room, sparce with furnishings, and it's roof leaked with the salty water of the sea that crashed nearby. "Yes..." muttered Rhine with a dark grin, "This will do nicely. Come Wrathven. Let us Make our home here." Wrathven flew towards the sole window in the room and perched himself there. "Come Wrathven," said Rhine, "We must liven up the place." However, Wrathven didn't move. "Wrathven?" said Rhine, "Is something the matter? Come here." Wrathven cawed in defience, refusing to move towards Rhine. "What?!" snorted Rhine, "You defy your master?!?!" The familier turned it's back to Rhine and raised it's tail feathers. 'What?!' thought Rhine, 'How could this be? I created him...No! It can't be, it's her! She must be trying to take control of him some how!' "I'll fix this!" cursed Rhine as she gestered her arm to cast a spell. "Enjoy this Hex!" she spat in anger. Suddenly Wrathven turned and darted towards her as if he was going to attack. Rhine dodged it and muttered, "Blast, Wrong Hex!" Rhine spotted a cage and when Wrathven dove again, she trapped him in the cage. "Let's try this again!" she snarled and once more cast her hex. This time Wrathven looked about his cage with confusion. "Are you going to play nice now, Wrathven?" she snarled. The familier didn't do anything, not even respond. 'I have to make a peace of sorts if I ever want to get anything done around here!' thought Rhine with hatered. Rhine placed the candles that she had taken from Ratchet and started a séance. "I know it's you Julie Margret Longtail!" cursed Rhine, "Show yourself!" After a few moments the spirit of Jewels floated before her. "Give back my Body, Witch!" she cursed, "Or I'll make your life a living.." "Hold your tounge, BRAT!" snapped Rhine, "You should be more thankful that I decided to bind your spirit to my familier!" "And Why Should I Listen To You?!" cursed Jewels. "I can simply dismiss my familier into nothingness!" snarled Rhine, "And you would vanish as if you never existed!" "That would mean the end of you," said Jewels snidely, "Wouldn't it?" "This body is already mine," smiled Rhine wickedly, "It would do nothing to me." Jewels let out a low growl as Rhine added "It would be in your best interest to co-operate with me if you ever hope to continue to exist."

"Why you!!!!" snarled Jewels in fury. "I will make one concesion for you for your loyalty." said Rhine, "If you aid me when I need it, I may be able to find the lost spell that will allow you to have your body back while allowing me to walk along side you as well." "Lost Spell?!" sneered Jewels. "We Black Shadow Witchs have a long history in your world." explained Rhine, "There are many lost texts and spells that I must find to bring the covent back to it's former glory. Normaly, an outsider like you would either be corrupted or sacrificed. But If, and ONLY If, you aide  me, I will forgo that detail. Is it a Deal?" Jewels, seathing with rage, cursed "Fine! You Win This Time, Rhine! But be warned! I will not let this go!" Rhine watched as Jewels's spirit vanished and she let out a sigh. "Phew," she muttered, "That's over and done with...Now to figure out what to do..." "hehehe.." came an echoing chatter. "Grrrr....Now What?!" cursed Rhine. Suddenly a figure flew in through the window and landed across for Rhine. The creatures demonic figure stood there and laughed "I found you, Jewels! Now it's time for me to dine!" "Oh, hello Chikanere!" said Rhine with a bitter tone, "Long time no see." "Huh?!" jumped Chikanere, "Rhine?! But...It can't be!" "I assure you, Chikanere, that it's me." replied Rhine, "I just had to find another way to take her body. I never had the chance to thank you for waking me." "I am happy to see you too Rhine..." started the demon, but when she caught on what Rhine had said, Chikanere added, "Wait, what?! Waking you?! Didn't I summon you?!" "Only from my slumber." smiled Rhine wickedly, "I am far older then you, Chikanere...At least in the form you currently take." "Say What?!" stuttered Chikanere in shock, "But..How would you know that this is a new body?!" "A Witch has her ways." said Rhine flatly. "Well then..." started Chikanere as she scratched her head, "Hows about you and me team up to torment people?" "No Way!" sneered Rhine, "Didn't you past selves teach you not to play with your food! And besides, I have other things to do." "What?!" jumped Chikanere, "But why? It'll be fun!" "It's not that I don't trust you, Chikanere," said Rhine, "It's just that I prefure to work only with other witchs and don't trust non witch. But I will pop in and vist you sometime." "Fine!" snorted Chikanere, "You can have it your way! I'm out of here!" "Don't worry." smiled Rhine, "I'll make sure that when I vist, I'll bring you a snack to play with." "You better!" snorted Chikanere. Rhine watched as the demon jumped out of the window and watched as she flew away. Rhine turned her back to the window and muttered "Now what to do first?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down