Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Fan Fic Shorts And More

Go down

Some Fan Fic Shorts And More Empty Some Fan Fic Shorts And More

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:50 am

What are the Duskstone Emeralds?

The spherical gems known as the Duskstone Emeralds are very powerful artifacts. There origins are mysitrious and many theories are abound. The most common is they were created for the sole use for witches of a group known as the Black Shadow Covent. However, this 'Covent' has never been proven to exist. The other common theory, which is more widely accepted, is that they were made to balance the legendary Emeralds of the sun. But whichever theory it is, all experts agree that they are not natural. But without any evidence, Not even the concept of them not being natural holds any credence. A newly discovered scroll has put these emeralds as existing somewhere in the world. Each has a give title and are said to shine durring the early morning and the late evening. They are said to react differently to certin individuals to whom the emeralds themselves share a pseudo-chemical energy wave length.

Myrkky, the Venom's Breath:
This indigo gem is said to make the weilder unaffected by toxins that would normally kill any living being. Instead, these toxins would act more like a healing slav. However, it is also said to twist it's weilder ideals when exposed to Chaos energy and bring sorrow to all.

Ocak, the Burning Desire:
This flaming gem is said to allow it's weilder to absorb fire and use it to attack others. Flames act as a shield as more power is absorbed. However, The power gem give makes the user go insane and can, in theory, cause the person to exploed into flames, never to be heard from again.

Voda, the Healing Waters:
This oceanic gem seems to ripple like waves on a beach. It's deep hue is said to grant healing powers to it's user. But the more someone uses it, the more the person seems to fade away. It has appired in more texts then any of the others. It has never been found, however...

Eiskrem, the Glacial Memory:
The cyan gem is said to feel like glass on a frosty morning. It's cold surface grant the weilder mastery over ice and snow. But those who are said to use it, seem to cast themselves away from other and vanish without a trace as if they melt away.

Kukka, the Seed of Beauty:
The fertile clover colored gem is said to bring nature to any place it's weilder visits. It even is said that dead wood can be revived by the weilder's touch. However the weilder is said to have turned into a tree after seven suns..

Ramel, the Sand of Fortune:
This sandy gem is said to bring good luck and fortune to whomever weilds it. However, it is said, only lasts for a short time before the gem casts itself to sand and leave it's weilder with a curse of Bad luck forever..

Azzar, the Echos of Stone:
Though it is said that Azzar allows it's weilder to manipulate stone and earth, No records have it ever being used or even found. It is only mentioned.

There has not been any written accounts of all seven being use at one time. Only individual accounts, each taking place years, and sometimes decaides, apart, of those who used one or another of the emeralds.

Note: Within my story line, Myrkky shattered into five shards. One is within Kay Lepue, the other four are in the hands of his assisstant, Steam. Five are in the hands of Rhine, who stole them from the Technoguild. Eiskrem was broken into three shards. One is held by Kay and his team, Steam is trying to retrive the second from the ocean floor, and the third is the prize in my current work FC Fighters 2: The Grand Stone Challange.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Some Fan Fic Shorts And More Empty Darkness Reborn

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:58 am

Darkness surrounded her broken body as she drifted deeper into the void. The pain she felt was beyond any she had felt before. Esper could feel her life slowly slip away into the darkness of the void. Every movement brought pain, her horns had been shattered, and what little pride in herself had been striped. All that remained for Esper was hatered and spite. Centuries before, a mortal from the planet that was to be eaten had dirupted her plans and kill her sister. Then the hero Sonic bested her, bringing the Demon's Moon to it's final distruction. Now the half demon, Maxus, and the rouge theif, Roxanne, had bested her in battle and now she lies traped in the void she had opened herself. "My...Re..Venge...Will...Come...One..Day!" she cursed in pain, "My...Only..Chance..Is to..Find..The..Creature..It's life force...Can help...Me escape..." Esper strained her eyes and slowly moved her head to look around herself. The Void endless howls surronded her for miles with nothing to see but the shattered stone that came with her. "So...This is..How it...Ends?" she muttered, "My long...Life end in this...Wreached Void...Of my doing..Guh..To die...With not but stones..." Then as she glanced back, something far in the distance that slowly came into veiw, caught her eyes. "Can...It be?" muttered Esper. Esper moved her arms as if to try and swim towards it, Sharp burning pains raced throughout her battered body as the object slowly drifted forwards towards her. Esper could make out the figure of a body but was unsure. "That's..Not the Black Shadow..." she muttered, "There's...Someone else here..." With her hopes and life slowly draining, Esper put more effort into tring to reach whomever it was, ignoring the pain as the figure came closer. Esper stoped when she could see who it was. "This..." she mutter with delight, "This is that fox girl that came with that desert scumbag Kale...It's Jacklin Strumber...But how..." She continued towards her body and could sence that her life was almost gone. "There's not much time..." mumbled Esper, I..Must..Get..To..." Suddenly there was a flash and Esper found herself in her castle where the fighters were waiting. "What is this?" she asked herself looking around, "Are these her.." Before her were the fighters Giro, Goro, Poison, Kale, Steam, Splatter, Donnis, Joey, Blaise, Yami and the Maxus's friend Zexal. "We've got to get out of here!" snorted Goro. "But there is nothing we can do!" said Zexal, "We've tried everything." "There must be a way!" said Giro. "We tried the walls and the door and nothing happened!" started Steam. "There's only one thing to do!" barked Kale ramming his hand into Steam's pouch. "Hey!" protested Steam as Kale pulled out a mouser bomb. "Kale, Don't do it!" called Zexal. Kale tossed the mouser bomb into the portal and there was an explosion. Esper watched as the portal turned red as it did durring the fight with Maxus and Roxanne. "Grab hold of something!" cried Yami as the portal started to suck anything not nailed down into it's mouth. Suddenly Esper felt Jacklin fall towards the mouth of the portal but just managed to grab hold of a bench near the opening. Suddenly the memory was over and Esper floated in confusion for a moment of what she just saw. Her confusion quickly turned to rage. "That Confounded, Distructive, Wreached, Scumbag, Low Life PEST OF A VAGABOND TRAMP!" she roared, "NOT ONCE HAVE YOU FOILED MY PLANS, BUT TWICE!" A tramendious rush of pain raced up her battered spine, forcing her to calm down a bit. "I will get my revenge on you Kale...." she cursed, "And your friend will help me to that goal..." But before Esper could do anything, another flash of Jacklin's memory came to her. She could see Jacklin holding on as the portal sucked her in. To her amazement, she watched as Kale let go and move towards her. But Esper noticed something strange, Kale wasn't looking at Jacklin, but passed her. 'What?' thought Esper as she watched Jacklin let go and let herself fall into the portal, 'Did she just..' There was another flash and Esper found herself looking around Rustfang Village. 'Now What?' she thought. She watched as a young fox girl gave a coyote a gift box and watched as the box let off a loud bang in the coyote's as the fox burst out laughing. "That wasn't Funny, Jacky!" cursed the coyote. 'Jacky!' thought Esper, 'Then that little runt must be...' Her thoughts were interupted as she heard an explosion. She turned to see the coyote on the ground with what was left of a big box. She watched as the inn keeper rushed out and hurried the boy inside. As she glanced downwards, Esper saw a tag that was addressed to Jacky. Soon, Esper found herself in the inn were a mob was there calling for the boy. "That boy's a menace!" called one villager. "He should be punished!" came another. Suddenly the mayor spoke. "People!" he called, "We have rules and traditions! What your son has done is inexcusable! He will be exicuted if you do not disown him!" "How could I do such a thing!" cursed the inn keeper, "Weather I do or not, his life is over!" "If you do not disown him!" retorted the mayor, "Your life and that of your wife will be too! Do you wish for that to happen? I'm giving you the choise!" Esper glanced towards the window and saw Jacky peering in with sadness. 'What...Kale was.' thought Esper, 'Because of...' There was another flash and Esper found herself in a factory. People were lined up and guarded by robots. Esper watched as one by one these people were pushed into a machine that turned them into robots. As the next person came up, Esper saw Jacky was three places back with fear in her eyes. Esper watched as the machine exploded and the robots grabbed everyone. Then she saw Kale being dragged out and saw Jacky's reaction. Esper could hear her mutter "He's still alive.." As she watched the spectical unfold, her body was moving closer and closer to Jacky, as if the Void had pushed her there. Esper saw the villagers coming towards Kale and the mayor asking for him to return, but once more, she could feel that something wasn't right. The mayor's voice was empty, as if he didn't wish for Kale to return. "I have no Home!" snorted Kale in anger, "You cast me out like a rotten piece meat. My home is the Badlands themselves! Keep off and get Lost, before You end up on my knife!" Esper glacned at the mayor and saw his relife at the comment and the fustration coming from Jacky. Esper could feel Jacky's emmotions about that day and felt the spiteful resentment that she had. 'I...' thought Esper as the memory faded away, 'I've never felt spite like that...She...Blames herself...For Kale...' Esper closed her eyes as her body began to glow. Jacky's body also began to glow brightly as they came closer and closer. As the light merged there was a flash as a glowing orb of dark energy formed at the center of this light. Slowly, as the light dimmed down, a body of a fox emerged from the orb. It's blackened naked body slowly stood up, clothing quickly wrapping around the feminine form. The black soon faded into a dark brown with some parts turning dark green. The fox opened her eyes as the Dark Void shuttered as if it feared this new creature. The creature felt the power of the endless void slowly entering her body. Memories of the demon Esper and the fox girl Jacklin warped and twisted in her mind as they melded into one. The void slowly collapsed into this creature, as her blood red eyes glared across it's shrinking expance. "Jacklin was but a foolish child.." muttered the creature, "Esper was blinded to her own darkened fate. Alone, they were but nothing, but now we are one...." Then creature raise it's hands up high and screamed "I Am Chikanere the Void, And I will unleash the most Spiteful wrath that the universe will ever see!" The void shattered at the word and this new demon found herself inside a volcanic cave of some sort. "And It will be the last thing it will ever see!" she added with a demonic grin. Chikanere looked over her body, outstreaching her black leathery wings. She glanced back at her tail as two small demon tail emerged from the bushier fox tail. "My how my elegance shines on this molten light." said Chikanere in a distracted tone, "This place would suit me far better if I was above grounds..." Chikanere gave a roaring cry that would only suit mad men and the cave rumbled. With in mere moments an island, fit for only a demonic being rose up from the depths of the ocean, sending a wave of disaster out around it. Chikanere emerged from the volcano and looked at the world around her. "Hmhmhmh..." she laugh phycoticly, "How should I play with my food? Burn them? Freeze them? Cursed them and just watch the fun?... So many choose from...And so little time to play..Hmhmhahahahaha!" Chikanere rushed forward into the world. Then, later the following evening, Chikanere walked forward into the sandy wastes of Dusty Dunes Zone. Ahead of her, she could see her destination, a small village at the edge of the Badlands. As she approched, a villager saw her. One by one other villagers came to see her coming towards them. Then a rout Fox pushed his way to the front and stood there in awe. "J...Jacky?!" he said trembling. "Father!" said Chikanere, impersinating Jacky's voice and rushing forward. The mayor  rushed forward and hugged Chikanere cringing "Oh my little treasure! I..I thought I lost you!" "I'm alright father.." lied Chikanere, "It was thanks to Kale.." "But Kale said you were dead?!" said the mayor in tears. "I..I don't understand it either." said Chikanere, "He tried to throw his life away for me." "Shh..." smiled the mayor, "You must be tired..Come home...We'll talk in the morning." The mayor and Chikanere walked back into the village and they entered the mayor's home. Chikanere entered into Jacky's room and crawled into her bed. The mayor entered the room and said with tears in his eyes "I will do everything to make you happy, my treasure. I hope I never lose you like that again." "Don't worry father." said Chikanere, hugging him, "Good night." "Good night..." said the mayor as he walked out of the room, "My little treasure." When the door closed, Chikanere smiled wickedly, her red eyes glowing, and muttered "Let the fun feast begin."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Some Fan Fic Shorts And More Empty The Day That Changed Him

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:14 am

"Grrraaaahhh!" yawned Kale as the sun came over the Badlands. As he streached, his back cracked a bit but noting out of the norm. Kale scratched the back of his neck and mumbled to himself "Another day..Another struggle to survive.." Kale walked over to a cactus and cut off the thorns on the tip of one of it's arms. Then Kale cut the tip off and drank the cactus juice before tossing the tip away. Kale looked over the Badlands to see if anything caught his eyes. He noticed some smoke in the distance. 'Huh?!' he thought with an angry stare, 'Did someone sneak onto my turf during the night?!' Kale grit his teeth and dove underground and dug towards it. When he popped out he could see the smoke was still far. 'It's coming from that worthless village!' he thought rubbing his chin, 'Could it be a fire?' Kale smiled and muttered "Time for a sneak and swipe!" He dove underground once more and dug his way towards the village. He popped out once more for a bit of air and he noticed something was off. 'Where's all the noise?' he thought in confusion, 'I could normally heard them from here.' Kale rushed towards the village underground and popped out at the edge of it. Kale saw all the buildings were chard black and still smoldering. "Woah!" he muttered as he walked about, stunned at the sight, "This must have been one heck of a fire..." As he looked around, Kale didn't see anybody around. "Did they abandon the village?!" he muttered confused as he walked up to what was the village butcher's shop. As he tried to open the door a body fell out. Kale jumped back in fear to see a mummified corpse just drop out like that. "What..." muttered Kale as he took a step back. Suddenly another body fell onto him and he paniced. "Yikes!" he screamed as he headed for the mayors home. He suddenly stopped when he saw the bodies of the rest of the villagers laying in the middle of the village. Blood was all over and their bodies were horribly mangled. Kale started to hyper ventalate as only one thought entered his mind, Run. Kale turned to run out of the village, the thought of being seen here would surely get him killed. As he took a few steps, he tripped over a rut in the road. Memories of of his childhood rushed to him as he had tripped over this same rut when trying to get revenge on the mayor's daughter for a prank she had done to him. Kale shock off the fall and started to pick himself up when he noticed a trail of blood leaving the village. 'A Surviver?' he thought nervously, 'Or could it be whomever done this....I..I got to find out!' Kale followed the blood trail out of the village. He soon saw a man slowly crawling away from the village into Kale's territory. Kale ran up to the man and turned him over. Kale reconized the man as the village inn keeper and cursed "You?!" "Kale.." said the man weakly, "My..Son..." "I have no father!" snorted Kale as he saw the massive wound in his chest, "Or did you forget that!" "Please...Kale.." coughed the inn keeper. "Who attacked the village!?" demaned Kale. "A..Woman..Ca..Ca..Called...Chikanere." he said spitting up some blood, "We all thought...That Jacky had come...home..She..She killed...The others..Sucking the..life..out of them..." Kale helped the inn keeper sit up and said "What do you mean?!" The inn keeper had trouble speaking as more blood spilled from his lips. "I..Could...Never..Undo what I did..." mumbled the inn keeper, "Please...Kale...Be..my..so...." The inn keeper gurggled before slumping over in Kale's arms. Kale couldn't do anything but let the body fall to the ground. Kale just stared blankly at the body of the man who once was his father. Kale fell to his knees as memories of his childhood flashed in his mind. Then many thoughts rushed through his mind, 'Who is this Chikanere?...What did she have againsted the village?...Why does it seem..So..familire?...' A sudden flash of a person that Kale encountered popped into his head and Kale's eyes widened. "No..." he mumbled with fear and anger, "Not her again...It can't be her..." Kale's body began to tremble as if the heat of the badlands had froze with an icy grip. Kale could hear an demonic laugh echo out through his skull from his memories. "It...It has to be her!" shivered Kale, "She's the only one who would do this...The only one with a grudge...The one person who knew why I stayed...Esper....." Kale looked back over to see the village in ruins and turned back to the body of his father. Kale clenched his fists and shouted an angry howl that seemed to echo through out the Badlands. Kale lowered his head, shutting his eyes and let out a snort of rage as if he was trying to calm himself. 'I've spent my life in this wasteland, avoided being turned into a robot twice, dodged capture from bountey hunters for many years, surviving against the odds to be a constant reminder to the village of their mistake...Banished for a prank gone wrong...' his angry thoughts echoed, 'And now you took away my only reason for living!....My sole reason to exist...I have been killed by a way that no one could ever truly understand...' Kale looked once more at the body and pulled off the gloves off it. Kale ripped off the bandage wraps on his hands, Glancing at the scars on his palms for but a moment and put on the gloves. "I will finish this!" he snorted with anger as he turned back to the village. Kale rushed into the Inn and started to look for something useful. He found a small box under the counter and opened it. There he saw the photo of him, his father and his mother having a picnic on the shores of Brackwater Lake. Kale remembered that day well. It was the last day his mother and father took him out for a picnic. Kale remember that he made the mistake of drinking the lake water and got sick. It was since that day he hated water. Under the photo was a brown scarf that he was given on his third birthday. Kale remember it well, he was too young to wear it and he had hated it because it was too big for him. Now twenty two years on, Kale clenched the scarf in his hand and shed a single tear. He tore off the ascot that he had worn for years and put the scarf on. He continued to scour the village and found a frilled vest and a pair of red pants with some patches on them. As he took them an object slipped out of the pocket on to the burnt floor. Kale saw a metal boomerang and tried picked it up. "Yeowch!" he jumped as he cut his finger on the boomerang's edge. Kale once again tried to pick it up and he examinded it. He could see that someone had sharpened both sides of the boomerang to be used for hunting. Kale smiled and put the pants on. However they were just a little too big for him. "Humph!," he snorted, "Figures!" Kale quickly looked about and found a belt to hold them up and put the boomerang in his pants pocket. As he emerged from the ruins of the village, the old life he had lived was now gone. His rage was all he needed as he bellowed "No matter where you hide Esper! I will Find You and Kill you!" As Kale took a step forward before he noticed a Dust Devil swirling nearby, seemingly out of nowhere. The sand soon fell to the ground and a spirit of a cat like demon appired before Kale. By his own instinct, Kale drew his knife and perpaired himself for anything. "Please sir..." said the spirit in a femeine voice with a sad tone, "Is this the village where the bandit Arado Rustfang came from?" Kale cocked an eyebrow and snorted, "This was the village his men settled down and founded in his name! And who are you?" "I am Zetra..." said the spirit with a saddened tone. 'That name...' thought Kale, 'Why does it sound familier?....Wait!' "Zetra?!" he shouted, "You mean to tell me that you're one of the demons that my ancestor killed?!" "Please..." said Zetra softly, "You must stop my sister before she kills anymore people..." "I knew it!" cursed Kale, "You are Esper's sister!" "I..Am indeed her sister..." said Zetra in sorrow, "But Arado would never have killed me...He died before me....Arado and I loved each other..." "Right!" sneered Kale, "And I live on the Badlands for fun!" "Arado didn't tamper with the F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D...." said Zetra with guilt, "I did.." Kale looked at Zetra with some confusion as she continued. "When I frist saw Arado something inside me had changed...I couldn't understand what was going on.." she said, "When I spoke with Arado, I had trouble asking what it was that I was feeling...To my surprise, he had the same issue I had. He spoke to me of love...." "So What!" snapped Kale, "Get to the point already!" "I..A few days after he had arrived..I senced that he was distant. I asked why he was so and he told me that he felt that he couldn't stay with me on the Demon's Moon.." said Zetra, ghostly tears coming to her eyes, "He wanted to return home and be with his friends and family....I ..I didn't know what to do...I knew that the world would be distroied the next day...But I asked him if I could join him. He was surprise as by now he knew that the world would be distroied and he told me that he couldn't let that happen." "I see..." growled Kale, "That's where the F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D. came in, isn't it?" Zetra nodded her head. "I told him that I would reprogramed the computer to distroy the Demon's Moon and all the others with it." "You'd kill your own sister to be with him?!" said Kale with suspision. "Arado told me that he would help me do it but I needed to tell him what to do..." said Zetra, "We worked a few hours and were almost complete when Daltyn walked in on us. He was enraged, he never trusted Arado when he first came, and knocked me aside when I tried to calm him down. I..I was helpless...I watched Daltyn run his sword into Arado's body. The sword shattered as Arado fell to the ground. I lost my will to go on....without...Arado...I activated the F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D. and was killed along with the rest of the demons..." "Save for your sister, Esper!" snorted Kale. "Yes..." said Zetra, lowering her head, "I'm sure you know what happened after that.." "You are darn heck right!" snapped Kale, "She was going to kill us till I undermined her plans! But how am I going to believe your story?! How would I know that you aren't spinning yarn?!" "I..Can under stand you not believing my story..." said Zetra, "Please take this as my proof..."The spirit dropped a small pendent and floated back a bit. Kale slowly move forwards and picked it up without taking his eyes off Zetra. He looked down for a moment at the pendent, it was made from a purple gem in the shape of a mint leaf. "Arado had given it to me before he was killed..." said Zetra in sorrow. Kale suddenly looked at it a second time and realised it was made in the same style to the one that Jacky had warn when he last saw her. The haunting memory of her being dragged into the portal, and Kale himself trying to save her by tossing away his own life. Kale could do nothing as he watched her let go to save him. Kale shook his head and snarled "That doesn't mean anything to me!" "Arado died just before we had finished the programming of the F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D.." weeped Zetra, somewhat ignorent of what Kale had said, "Had we more time...It would have been programed to ignore me...But when he died...All I could think of was to be with him once me..." "So you two were a regular Romeo and Juliet!" snorted Kale in rage, "I could care less! You are a demon, and from what I've encountered, they are nothing but lying, soul stealing, death crazed monsters! What makes you different?! Nothing I can see!" "Please..." cried Zetra, "Not all demons are evil....As long as some one can show us a different way...We can be as good as anyone you know..." Kale suddenly had a flash back to his time on the Mirror Moon. The voice of Maxus echoed, "Why are you surprised, Zexal? She knows that you are a demon..." with Zexal's reply being "Thanks you for letting the whole world know, Maxus!" Then a more recent memory with Maxus echoed it's tune. "Your Flame attack... Are you.." started Kale to which Maxus responded "Only Half.." Kale came back to reality when Zetra asked "Are you alright?" "Yeah..." snorted Kale shaking his head, "I will believe you...For now! If I find out that you're yanking my tail, I'll send a buddy here to make sure you never come back!" "Thank..You.." said Zetra as she slowly faded away. Kale snorted and made his way into Dusty Dunes Zone. "I will kill you Esper or Chikanere or whatever you call yourself!" he muttered, "Even if it kills me, I Will End This Once And For All!" As he walked through the desert, he noticed a skeleton poking up from the sands. Just as he passed by Zetra appired before him once more. "Wait!" she called. "Now What!?" cursed Kale with a grunt. "Please, I only wish to help..." she said, "Place the pendent on those remains, please." Kale looked at her and snarled "WHY?" "I only want to help..." she said. Kale took the pendent and placed on the skeleton, thinking 'Why am I doing this? This could be a trap or something...' Suddenly there was a flash and Kale fell over backwards. Kale looked at the skeleton as it pulled itself out of the ground. Kale was then blinded by another flash. As he watched the skeleton had grown skin and hair. The shape of a leopard wearing rag appired before him. It's top half was a light brown and it's bottom half was black . This cat was looking about herself with confusion as Kale just sat there in awe. Her most noticable feature was a black and red mark with an Amethyst embeded in her forhead. "I..I've been revived?" said the cat in a familier voice. "What?!" jumped Kale as he staggered back to his feet. "You're...It can't be....Zetra?!.." The cat looked at Kale and frowned, "Well this was unexpected...I only ment for this person to come back...Not to be revived myself..." "Why...?" asked Kale nervously. "I wanted to make sure that you had some help." replied Zetra, "You need it if you even hope to battle my sister." "NO!" shouted Kale, surprising Zetra, "Esper is my problem and no one else's!" "Please reconcider..." started Zetra. "NO!" snapped Kale, "I knew I shouldn't have listen to you! All you wanted to do was get back to life! I'm going on my own! Now make like tumbleweed and blow off!" Kale turned and started to walk away when Zetra jumped in front of him. "I'm Not taking no for an answer!" she snarled, "I understand you want your revenge but you will have no hope in reaching her on your own!" Kale walked around her and snarled, "This is my fight, Not Yours! I'll make it if I make it! If not, Someone else can do it!" Zetra jumped in front of Kale once more and shouted "I will go with you! If you refuse to let me help you even get there I will make sure you never make it!" Kale and Zetra stared each other down for a few moments, with nothing said. 'I will so hate myself for doing this...' pondered Kale as he stared Zetra down. Finally Kale growled, "Oh Right, Fine! You can come! But under one condition!" "What?" asked Zetra with a sneer. "You need some clothing." snapped Kale, "I dought those rags you have will last the trip!" "Deal!" smiled Zetra, "I'll be right back!" Kale watched her rush towards the ruins of Rustfang village and thought to himself 'What Have I gotten myself into this time?...Now I'm stuck with this demon tag along!' Kale waited for twenty five minites before Zetra returned wearing a more modern attire. "About Time!" snorted Kale, "Let's go, Already!" "I'm Coming!" smiled Zetra, "Oh by the way...I never got your name." "It's Kale Komet!" snapped Kale, "I'm known as the Badlands Bandit around here." "Well then, Kale let us go find my sister." said Zetra, "And if anyone asks, I am called Zetra Blackfang. Just don't expect me to fight Esper if we should see her." Kale nodded and the two set out across the desert in search of Chikanere, whomever she was.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Some Fan Fic Shorts And More Empty Re: Some Fan Fic Shorts And More

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum