Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lab rat 'Chester' F273..

Go down

Lab rat 'Chester' F273.. Empty Lab rat 'Chester' F273..

Post by Electrisa Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Character Biography

Reference:
Lab rat 'Chester' F273.. New_ch10
Name:
Lab name: 'Chester' F273
Or Flixter. When I googled it, it showed me some page with films and stuff, but I don't care, he's Flixter 8D

Nicknames:

Lab rat, Flix or Felix

Species:
Patagonian mara

Date Of Birth:
19 years ago c:

Birth Place:
Mobius. Some town. Hospital.

Current Residence:
..Basically
a mental hospital in Emerald Coast, near Station Square. ..I don't even
know if those towns are near each other. And a mental hospital,
because he wasn't able to live in a laboratorium and he needs his meds.

Social Status:

Friends:
Except one nurse visiting him everyday.. none. I mean, this nurse thinks of him as a friend. He doesn't.

Rivals:

None.

Enemies:

None.

Marital Status:
Single.

Crush:
None.

Lover:
None.

Parents:
Living
in another town, not really interested in his life. Basically they
'threw him out' and he was adopted by professors from the lab, so.

Siblings:
One younger brother, though he doesn't know about his existence.

Other Family Members:
Who knows.

Abilites/Skills:
He's immune to poisons. Not elixirs or any magic stuff, just poisons. He can also absorb toxins from other people, which logically makes them feel better. Whee!
And just like waterbenders control water around them, he can control the poisons inside his body. Water whips and stuff. Though, of course, a whip from poison may burn a little.

Element:

Poisons n' toxins! Wheeee!

With
his gens, he should be a waterbender, but he didn't know about that, so
slooowly, his body changed the 'water' part into 'poison'. ..Do
poisonbenders exist?

Armor:
Artificial tail. Yup. Like, fox/raccoon one. Can be disconnected. Why? ..Because he wanted a fluffy tail, that's why. And no, it's not an armour, I'm just too lazy to write a column for that.
Also, his arms and legs are creepily thin and fragile, so he has some kind of sleeves with ...thin.. rods finished with little pellets (sensors) on his arms. On legs, there are helping, metal devices, going from his feet to his knees. Also with sensors sticking out.

Forms:

I think I may add some.. chemical or something form. I don't know yet. When he'll have too much toxins in his body..?

That's kinda stupid.

Other:
(Name Other Abilities/Skills)
Them mad doctors tried to copy Robotnik and roboticize him. Didn't quite work out, but:
-his nerves are dimmed,
-his pretty much emotionless,
-his precision (by precision I mean, uh, aiming from guns and catching things and stuff) is rather good.

Strengths:

Because of dimmed nerves, the pain he feels is milder than in reality. And he reacts to it later.

Weaknesses:
Oh, his therapy is about to finish. He'll start feeling emotions soon. And then he'll have to pay a big, big price.
He'll be addicted to his beloved pills, and taking too many of them will cause, there we go back to strengths, having more poison powers. Then he'll most likely start to like his powers and overuse them.. and then it'll turn out that if he does that, his immunity to poisons will slowly fade! Ouch, being eaten out from inside and stuff.
And without his devices with sensors, his legs are pretty weak, so he will probably do a beautiful flop if you take them off. ..Though it's rather hard to take them off, even for him.

Personalities:

With Strangers:
Right now he MUST be curious, because his doctors want him to start and interact. And write informations about the world in his notebook.

With Family:
Family? What family?

With Friends:
Friends are useless.

With Rivals:
Rivals are even more useless.

With Enemies:
Enemies?

By the way he's asexual for a while. Meds and hormones he must take
is enough for him and he's not interested in 'this stuff'. And he really doesn't care for friends or girlfriends or boyfriends, so. But it may
change in a couple years, when he'll be adult! 8D (nobody cares)

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~
Food:
Pills.
Drink:
-

Other:
(Name Other Things The Character Likes, For Example: Sleeping, Hanging With Friends)

Piillsssss...
Dislikes~

Food:
-

Drink:
-

Other:
(Name Other Things The Character Dislikes, For Example: Darkness, Bugs)

No pills.

Backstory:
(How/Where they were born and how they reached who they are today)

Poor Flix was unaccepted by his parents and when he was a two years old bubu they left him alone in the streets of Emerald Coast. And then a nurse from a hospital found him.
And then it turned out that Flix can't walk on his own, thin legs. So some doctors came from a laboratory nearby and gave him those devices and a new tail (he didn't like his regular one :c) as a present. They wanted to give that to him and leave, but no, they started being interested in roboticizing and thought that Flixter can be a perfect robot. Of course it didn't work and they left Flix without emotions and without his ability to.. grow.
He started to take a lot of medicines just to let his body develop and grow. His body started to get used to all the toxins he was devouring (doctors didn't stop in experimenting, so he had to take other medicines than those which helped them in growing), which caused his body to change from waterbending to poisonbending, how funny. It also made his eyes look kinda like they had a boozing liquid in them instead of pupils. Even more funny!
Of course he couldn't live in a laboratory, so he had his own room in a mental hospital. He needed a therapy anyway, so.
Finally, after all those years, one nurse said that 'Nu, he has to meet new people and be happy >:c', so now he walks around with a notebook and notes whatever he thinks may be useful. And life is about to give him back his emotions, and he knows about that. Meh.
Also, he noticed that something was kind of off with him when he was checking results of some test and suddenly 'Body didn't react to the injected toxin.' ..Yay?
..I guess that's all.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down