Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random/uncomplete stories

Go down

Random/uncomplete stories Empty Random/uncomplete stories

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Prolog

Moons has passed since the last war between the four clans, and nether of them gain any sight or help from Starclan. Shadowclan soon gain too much power over the other three clans, killing off warriors, even breaking the warrior code as what was left of the three clans gone into hiding. The suffering clans hope for a sign from Starclan, not knowing starclan itself was fighting against the Dark forest. Five moons pass with no sign from Starclan to the suffering clanmemebers as they fight to protect each other and themselves from Shadowclan, while one of Starclan's fallen gone around and pick out new warriors for a new clan, these warriors were kittypets that were willing to change their lives.

The journey started for the new clan, only these kittypets were highly smart in the words of the twolegs, and known much about the machines unlike any wild cat. One mother cat had the fur color of cream with some brown spots, like any normal cat, nothing was different as her green eyes skim the area of their new home. However, it wasn't the she-cat herself, but the kit she carried. A small kit with rare, purple eyes. His fur the same cream color as her, but the brown spots blend with dark brown as they dot him like a leopard. The end of his paws were dark brown with a brown line above. His chest had a strange shape, with the same mix of Brown and dark brown. Some dots freckled his cheeks near his purple eyes with arrows pointing out. The tail suffer the same strange shape that his chest head.

The kit mew, crying out of hungry. His mother's loving green eyes looked down at him as she glance around for a place she could lay down and feed him his milk. Finding a den that fit perfectly for nursery, she goes over and lay down in the den, setting her kit down and let him drink. "One day, my little kit, you'll grow strong... Just like the angels said." She smiles at her little kit as he drank.

Chapter 1: The Accident...
Seventeen moons have passed since the new clan had form. Going by the name Techclan, they worked around the clock to keep the clan together in these rough times. Our kit was now older, now an appierance by the name Leopardpaw due to his leopard like spots. Waiting for his mentor he watched the other felines that were in the same rank as him go off with their own mentors.

The sound of pawsteps came from Leopardpaw's left, turning his head toward to where a brown pelt she-cat with orange strips, flame style, walked over to him. Her eyes were blue, one of them being blind. "Ready for your training, Leopardpaw?" Leopardpaw smiles, nodding as he looked at his mentor. "I'm Ready Duskflame!" He grin proudly, looking build for catching pery. Duskflame gave a gently smile, through her blue eyes glim with sadness as she started to walk once more. "Come Leopardpaw." The grin on the tom's face brighten as he followed after Duskflame swiftly.

The two reach near a path was, Leopardpaw wasn't fully taught what a road was, let alone a street. He looks at his mentor in confusion. The she-cat sighed before looking into the tom's charming purple eyes, she glance and notice a rabbit on the other side of the path. She looks at Leopardpaw, smiling. "Leopardpaw, I want you to try and catch that Rabbit, alright?" The tom smiles wildly, almost making the shecat's stomach twist and turn in discomfort. She knew what she was doing, making the tom risk his life. Leopardpaw got close enough to the rabbit in a crouching position, slowly and swiftly lurking up to the rabbit with no problem. Duskflame seem happy there was no cars coming, but then the sound of a roar started to come down from the right side of the path. Her eyes shrink a bit, she knew he had a chance to at lest get out of the way.

Unaware of what was coming toward him, being deaf in the right ear, he lurked even closer to the rabbit to the point he could leap into the air and tackle his unaware prey. Only, when he leap, he didn't hit his prey, in fact, he wasn't even closed to hitting it. Something slam into his side, shattering every bone in his both of his right legs as he was sent higher into the air, blood flowing from the wounds. The she-cat was horrific from the sight as the tom's body nearly hit the back of the machine that hit him, only to slam hard into the ground. The sound of ripping fur and flesh could be heard as he slides to a stop.

The she-cat couldn't stare at the sight, she knew what she have done and when over to the tom's limp body, her blue eyes staring down at the blood that stain the road's gray face. "I'm sorry Leopardpaw..." She whispered to the wind that seem to brush her face, as if trying to wipe her tears away.

Back to top Go down

Random/uncomplete stories Empty Re: Random/uncomplete stories

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:15 pm

The Red oak tree Sits in between Spring and fall.
The red oak tree, oh so red as pink petals fall.
The seasons so close, only the tree is the breaker.
Soon spring will turn to summer, and fall will turn ti winter-
yet, the Red oak tree still stands
Stands in between the line.
The red oak tree, sits on top of the hill.
The red oak tree, oh so red, yet so dull
As winter's bitter breeze comes around, to claim your red leaves.
Yet, the summer keeps you warm enough to live.
Oh, the red oak tree, sits in between the line- of the seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 3:55 pm

The school dance was a glow,
For those that wanted to go.
They gotten dates, and friends to go,
While I just sat back and watch the show.
The dancing on the dancefloor,
Was nothing like you've seen before.
I was the only one,
Who couldn't join the play.
I have no date,
I have no friends to join me on the dance.
I'm just one of those girls,
That would just watch and wonder why no one wants to join me,
On that lovely night....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 4:00 pm

I'm the shadow on the wall,
I'm the ghost only few could see,
I am no blooming flower,
I'm the glooming rose in the corner.

Alone and cold,
Fighting to protect my heart,
I had long for a friend,
And yet I had put too much trust in one,
Watching my shattering red petals,
Till they've fallen in pieces.

The rain is my melody,
The Darkness in the rooms are my friends,
The light that once shine on me is fading.

My hope was lost on that day,
Till a new day rise,
Risking my trust on that last friend I've been given,
At my side,
No red petals on the ground,
A tiny ribbon around me.

Now I'm just missing a piece of me,
Far, far away in the storming clouds that day,
Will I ever gain the love of my dreams?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content