Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shad's Collection of One-Shots and Other Random Stories

Go down

Shad's Collection of One-Shots and Other Random Stories Empty Shad's Collection of One-Shots and Other Random Stories

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Before I started roleplaying and drawing, I wrote. A lot.

So here are the results of some of my stories. Songfics, one-shots, maybe some poetry if it doesn't suck. I don't know. Just check back for some writing
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Shad's Collection of One-Shots and Other Random Stories Empty Re: Shad's Collection of One-Shots and Other Random Stories

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 am

I got bored and listed all of my characters. Plus, it may give you an idea of who is in the story because most of my characters here haven't been used in roleplaying. And I officially have no life |D

-Females-
Post 1 of 3

-Streak of the Rising Sun (Dawn the Cat, fraternal older twin of Dawn) - Warrior class leader in the Sognatore Clan

-Rise of Evening Stars (Star the Cat, fraternal younger twin of Dawn) - Assassins class guild member in the Sognatore Clan

-Pure White (Artica the Fox) - Originally Healing class leader of the Sognatore Clan, now restarting life on Mobius

-Swaying Fern (Fern the Cat, mother of Avani and Scorch) - A normal cat who had ended up falling into the Sonic world. Found on Soriah (by the Sognatore Clan) and placed in the Gardener class

-Avani the Fox-Cat (younger sister to Scorch, parents are Fern and Maroon) - Born into the Sognatore Clan, but doesn't have a clan name. When she was 9 years old she had to flee the clan, for a rival clan had attacked the camp and destroyed almost everything

-Sunshine the Lynx-Cat (sister to Peach and Cherri, parents are Valenta and Gold) - An unwanted child. Abandoned in the forest at a young age with her sisters, for any of them not being a boy.

-Cherri the Lynx (oldest sister to Sunshine and Peach, Parents are Valenta and Gold) - Also abandoned with Peach and Sunshine. Forced to take care of them.
-Peach the Cat (youngest sister to Sunshine and Cherri, parents are Valenta and Gold) - Abandoned, but was very sick at the time. There has been many times where she's been near death.

-Christelle the Seedrian - A strange Seedrian, she was told that she had power over crystals instead of flowers. She runs away, embarrassed, and begins living on her own in a small hut in the forest.

-Minori the Echidna - A human originally named Rosa, who had the ability to draw things and bring them to life. Drew a portal and transported herself to the Sonic world, but is stuck there with her friend because she lost her abilities when human.

-Darci the Fox (sister of Rylee and Jay) - Also a human. Found a portal in her TV that transports her to the Sonic world. Decided to stay, but it's like she never existed in the human world any longer.

-Rylee the Hedgehog (sister of Darci and Jay) - Stared as a human, but transported with Darci. Became one of the most well known matchmakers

-Onyx the Seedrian - The dimensional counterpart of Christelle. More of a scene type of person

-Solita the Hedgehog - A drug dealer in the poor part of town. Was arrested and placed in jail, but gave herself up to be experimented on. Somehow her DNA was infused with one similar to a demon's, so she's technically a demon. Escaped the laboratory for she was going to be used to genetically engineer other Mobians. She started to depend on her great knowledge of music to get her money.

-Stella the Hedgehog - A project made by another scientist to try and mirror Shadow. It sorta failed, since Stella is almost as strong as Shadow but has a very weak immune system

-Melena the Jaguar - A robot that somehow escaped from the Arc. I don't know, some creeper guy decided she was pretty and wanted to take her home despite that she was an android. Accidentally activated, she almost went on a rampage to destroy everything. She was then programmed to act like a normal Mobian, but became a complete bitch and called herself Shadow's "sister" (but in a way, she is right)

-Kennedy the Rabbit - Milo the Ferret's dimensional counterpart. Nothing much else to note here, other than that she is from a parallel dimension.

-Lime the Bat - A girl that belonged to a very rich family. Yet she was sold to the same lab Solita was in, so her parents would have more money. She was given a mixture of psychic and dark abilities. Over time, her abilities were improved and was forced to escape with Solita.

-Siletta the Dragon - When young, she fell into some type of toxic waste. She was severely poisoned, but lived through it. It was still in her system though. Over time, her body adapted to it and even began producing it, so she is highly poisonous and even her touch, tears, saliva, and blood can kill someone.

-Snowflake the Cat - Artica's dimensional counterpart. Isn't as dark or dangerous as her though.

-Kathrine the Cheetah (Katie the Cheetah) - Just a curious little girl that wanted adventure all the time, but her mother was a bit overprotective. She wandered from her mother one day and encountered a chao doctor, who gave her light abilities and made her older. She still wishes for something exciting in her life.

-Clover the Wolf - A princess who traded her soul for powers. Everyone else had them, so why not her? She ends up having random fits where she has too much power and destroys lots of things. She's banished from her own kingdom so she won't harm anyone or anything else

-Ambala "Mist" the Spotted Owl - A warrior who was supposed to guard an island while her explorers explored the island. They ended up dying on the island and Ambala ended up dying too. She is a ghost there, still protecting the island from any intruders. She manipulates the mist to protect it, therefore getting her nickname Mist

-Violet the Panther - A child of my characters Star and Strike. Just a character I thought would be nice to use if there were any second generation roleplay

-Rochelle the Cat - A high school dropout. Once part of the popular crowd, but when she angered her best friend everything went downhill. She began being depressed and turned to alcohol to 'help' her problem. Eventually she was doing so bad in school she dropped out and joined with a small gang, which included Bone, Rayna, and Burgundy.

-Mocha the Fox - Actually, aside from Dawn and Star, she was one of my first characters. She's a survivor of a war, yet her husband was lost in it. Not dead, but he just disappeared. One day she hopes to find him

-Diamond the Angel - Originally the water goddess, but was framed by another god. Angered, the ruler of the gods kicked her off the position, so she was set back to a water angel. Some of the gods felt sympathetic, since they knew the truth, and named an ocean after her.

-DJ Naomi (the Mongoose) - A famous DJ for working in Rouge's Club and for running a radio station. Often likes to party with her fans

-Jessica London Malone - A traveler, who seems to move a lot. Speaks with a slight British accent

-Aleena the Fox - Sort of a hippie. Loves the earth and is a strong follower in the earth god Dimitrios

-Mandy the Racoon - She's been cursed, so she's been tied to an island. It was when she refused to be seduced by one of the gods. The curse hasn't been broken just yet

-Skylar the Border Collie - A special agent for G.U.N. She's supposed to assassinate special targets (i.e. leaders of countries, very wealthy people...). The holder of the sadness crystal

-Kiya the Rabbit - An adventurer/raider. Collects old artifacts. Decendant of an ancient tribe, so she has a strange tattoo meaning adaptation.

-Minera the Palm Viper - From my friend Willow. Minera is a mechanic from a parallel dimension in the future, a post-apocalyptic world. She ended up making a portal to go back and prevent the destruction, but it malfunctioned and sent her and her friends to this time.

-Willow the Cat - From my friend Willow. Willow comes from the same place as Minera. Lives in a very cold and isolated place and is meant to keep people from dying in the cold.

-Sofia the Serval - A character I've had for awhile. Had a giant, well thought out backstory for her and I can't remember any of it ._.

-Nova the Hedgehog - A child of Ephira, the Space Goddess, who controls the stars in the sky. She's also partly my persona once I left Sonic for awhile. Right now, she still represents me and that's why I go by the username BlazingNova sometimes

-Carnation the Seedrian - A rich, snotty type of girl. Not sure about the rest of her history yet

-Rayna the Cat - A rocker girl who would always go to concerts and such. She didn't give up on school though, even though she had the worst grades, but wanted to exceed in music. Due to having no one but her careless aunt to take care of her, she would normally go off to hang out with her gang

-Kimmy the Rabbit (Kim the Rabbit) - Haven't had much thought on this character yet

-Alida the Hedgehog - Not exactly sure about her yet. Haven't had time to work on her yet

-Shamur the Lioness - Eh, haven't thought of anything yet

-Macy the Cat - Ditto

-Maria the Hedgehog - Ditto

-Adrienne the Hedgehog - Not completely sure either. Still working on her

Last edited by ShadlineTheWolf on Mon May 13, 2013 4:49 am; edited 5 times in total
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Shad's Collection of One-Shots and Other Random Stories Empty Re: Shad's Collection of One-Shots and Other Random Stories

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:39 pm

-Males-
Post 2 of 3

-Milo the Black Footed Ferret - A ferret coming from a very powerful family, but grew up shy. He doesn't know what to do with his abilities when he knows he can never be a great warrior

-Blood Moon (Maroon the Fox, father of Avani and Scorch) - A Blacksmith in the Sognatore clan. One of the first from Mobius to actually travel to and stay on Soriah

-Scorch the Fox (older brother to Avani, parents are Fern and Maroon) - Also had to flee from the clans when he was 10, but he was eligible to get a clan name at the time. It was in the middle of his ceremony when they were attacked

-Strike the Panther - A panther who ended up being transported to the Sonic world. He decided he liked this life better and stayed. He's actually a gifted character from my friend

-The Dream Raider (Raider) - An unknown being who lives purely on stealing away dreams. Dreams usually start out normal, then they turn twisted and dark, causing a nightmare. He normally takes on the appearance of a snake, but it is not confirmed that he actually is one

-Bone the Tiger - A young tiger who has resorted to gangs and alcohol. His parents are normally too busy and too unhappy with each other to actually take care of him, so he runs off each night to get better protection from the gang

-

-Ignite the Phoenix - An old character. Haven't thought of something though ._.

[WiP]

Last edited by ShadlineTheWolf on Sun May 05, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:51 pm

-Unisex and Other Special Characters-
Post 3 of 3

-Citrine - Part of the krystaalis [krist ALL is] (krystaali if plural) species. They're not necessarily a type of animal, but a crystal being. More info on this species later. Citrine isn't exactly female, but represents one. Lives in a cave with her kin.

-Fire Opal (Fire) - Krystaalis species. Once again, represents a girl but really isn't one

-Angelite (Angel) - Krystaalis species. Represents a female

-Serpentine (Serpent) - Krystaalis species. Represents a male

-Bloodstone (Blood) - Krystaalis species. Represents a male

-Dioptase (Dio) - Krystaalis species. Represents a male

-Chrysocolla (Ryso) - It is a fact that he is a krystaalis, but instead he is a giant (not Mobian) dragon. It is not known how he got to this state instead of taking the form of the other krystaalis

-Burnell the Coyote - The Mobian form of the red Chaos Emerald. Male. Close connection with the element of fire. The oldest out of the emeralds. The emeralds can only retain their Mobian forms if they have high amounts of energy, but due to always being used they can barely be able to switch to this form

-Amber the Indian Pariah Dog - Mobian form of the orange Chaos Emerald. Female. Close connection with telekinesis. Most powerful, since it is the most uncommon emerald and hasn't been used as much.

-Flint the Echidna - Mobian form of the yellow Chaos Emerald. Male. The youngest of all. Close connection with the element of stone.

-Terra the Fox - Mobian form of the green Chaos Emerald. Female. Close connection to plants.

-Lightning the Wolf - Mobian form of the cyan Chaos Emerald. Male. Close connection with the element of lightning.

-Azura the Hedgehog - Mobian form of the blue Chaos Emerald. Female. Close connection to the element of water.

-Smoke the Bear - Mobian form of the silver Chaos Emerald. Male. Close connection with the element of air/wind. Happens to be a mute.

[WiP too]

Last edited by ShadlineTheWolf on Sun May 05, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:27 am

(Bored and tired, and because this could be a real possibility for her *kicked*)

Why do I continue to feel this way?

Artica could never determine her feelings. It was so frustrating. As she was walking from work one day, she was actually thinking about her boyfriends. What was wrong with her? She kicked the ground in frustration, telling herself that she actually had no feelings and they were simple experiments. After all, she didn't know much about love. Something told her she was doubting those thoughts, though.

Sometimes she would just lay on her small bed, clutching her chest with tears rolling down her face. She was feeling so much pain. But why? Why should she even have to question herself about her past relationships? They were completely over, and that was it.

Or maybe not.

It was only a matter of time, and that time had come. Artica, walking into her room, finally realized something. Was that a necklace sitting on her desk? She was surprised to see it was the clarity necklace, the one she had forgotten to put on today. The one that she lost, and Darkness helped her find. Something that was lost, and found again. Like her. But she felt abandoned once again. She was almost crushing the pendant, right there in that moment. It was just like waking up, becoming conscious to the idea that something was wrong. Something was different.

Her knees buckled and she fell to the ground, face frozen in complete shock. It was true. Was she actually feeling something? She didn't even have to confirm it. She was still in love. In love with Darkness.
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down