Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohai. Remember me?

2 posters

Go down

Ohai. Remember me? Empty Ohai. Remember me?

Post by MisterEightySix Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Since I'm in university, I occasionally get too caught up in things to reply. Then I forgot that inactive accounts get deleted and lost all of my stuff. So to the new peeps if there are any, I'm Mr. 86. I enjoy role-playing very much and take pride in having well-rounded characters, but I can be lazy and absent-minded sometimes, and I suppose I wasn't yet considered "one of the gang" (so to speak) before my attention turned to other things.

My characters are:

Stardust Celestial IV - A Celestial, which is basically an alien somewhat resembling a rabbit. Stardust is a dry-witted deadpan whose personality and abilities must be seen (or read) to believe.

L.I.N.D.A. Mk.III - Logical Intelligence Node and Designated Assistant. Linda is Stardust's sharp-tongued robot assistant (slash nanny), built by his tech-savvy cousin Nebula.

Lafawna Bristol - A faun with just the slightest bit of elf ancestry. Lafawna is a rough-and-tumble adventurer with astonishing survival skills, but very little social skills... or personal hygiene.

Princess Hecate Shadowvale - A Shadowvaler, which is a creature somehow formed from sheer darkness. Hecate is a buxom heiress, kicked out of the castle until she can find something to conquer.

I suppose it's time for round two. I have a difficult time staying tremendously active, considering I'm trying to juggle school, writing scripts, drawing commissions, finishing my sizeable video game collection AND role-playing. Still, I'll do my best.
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Ohai. Remember me? Empty Re: Ohai. Remember me?

Post by Sparknish Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:34 am

Cool roster 86, Hope you have a good time here and don't leave us. Have fun =D
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down