Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

+3
DeantheWolf
XwSapTrapXw
xX_Anguish_Xx
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) Empty "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:13 pm

"Why hello again my old friends and welcome to my Reality, you must have mistaken my lab as a phone booth with an out of order sign on it. Sorry about that i have trouble finding the direct point of a hidden landing without parking this thing; I am the doctor, But who i ask are you? Ah nevermind you must be my new patients! I am the highest doctor of space and time, my inventions will blow your mind, and Just please Calm down, were not going to rip any holes in the fabric of space and time, well its more like a rug but nevermind!" He had a sweatdrop as he pondered on how or why his security field didn't brain wash them and send them on there way out the metal doors. The doors locked as he spoke "Prepair for your life to change in this reality forever!".

(o_o this Rp is insane and designed for a random fun time. The doctor has some plans for your characters to be operated and, well transformed into something entirely different, or the same just younger or older i dont know, its the doctors plans after all.)

Code:
username:
characters name:
Desired powers or appearances: (Bound to go terribly wrong :3)
Written consent or sentence on how your character managed to find the doctor!:

((THE DOCTOR IS A Mobian sized chao doll with the desire to manipulate appearance, age, and reality itself, he will not need a profile for no one but me knows how to truely be the doctor, His scientific genius exceeds eggman due to his incredible life cycle as a time and reality lord))

Peeps accepted:
sonicracer100
Shadllnethewolf
Hypershadow64
electrisa

Last edited by xX_Anguish_Xx on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 am; edited 5 times in total

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) Empty Re: "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 pm

username: hypershadow64
characters name:Screach
Desired powers or appearances: Energy abilites, and flight
Written consent or sentence on how your character managed to find the doctor!: Screach was walking along one day when he saw a very deformed figure in an alley. The man, or thing, said He looked like that because of the doctor, so Screach decided to check it out
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) Empty Re: "Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting)

Post by DeantheWolf Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:32 pm

username: Sonicracer100
characters name: Dean Racer
Desired powers or appearances: Psychokinesis
Written consent or sentence on how your character managed to find the doctor!: He was wandering around and found a "phone booth" he walked in to try to call for information then poof that happened.

Last edited by Sonicracer100 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Username: ShadlineTheWolf
Character's name: I'm using Kathrine (or Katie for short)
Desired powers or appearances: -Age progression, possibly age 16
-Light abilities

She originally is a cheetah wearing a red pleated dress with red flats. She has a pink bow tied around her dress and one in her hair. As for when she ages, I'll figure that out later. Something along the lines of a shirt, skirt, and possibly boots. I don't know
Written consent or sentence on how your character managed to find the doctor!: Katie was just wandering around, looking for her lost mother. When she came across the phone booth, she ignored the sign and waked in. She tried to call her mother and then she met the doctor.

Last edited by ShadlineTheWolf on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error in my form for being my stupid self >.<)
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

"Hello Doctor!" [transformation rp] (open, still accepting) Empty The doctor

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:13 am

He sat on a chair behind a glass window meant to be bulletproof as he spoke into a microphone to the new patients. "Hello Katie, dean, screach, welcome to project Reality. I am the doctor Chemmy, You may call me Doc. If you would like any form of power to become great and powerfull tell me now, And dean, wielding a sword as a brown wolf is not a power....just saying" he glared toards dean before pressing a few buttons unlocking the doors. "Now, please tell me, what kind of magic do you want the doctor to preform on you three. i am guessing there isn't any more patients coming for now"

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:20 am

Katie immediately piped up. "Is this supposed to hurt?" she blurted.

Katie would be willing to do this, but she didn't want to go through pain. And if it didn't hurt her, then why would she pass up on this offer? She was sick of being treated like a little kid. She would want to be older. After all, they get to do all the fun stuff! Oh, and maybe some powers too. That would make her cooler.

Kati impatiently tugged at her dress, glancing at the others.
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 am

Oddly the doctor was kinder to children than he was teenagers or adults. "Of course not dearie, this wont hurt a bit!" he smiled. "And when its done you can have candy and superpowers!" he smiled hoping that would make her happy. The doctor was staring at the other two expecting them to speak. He then turned to katie, "Anywho yes we can do anything you want to sweety, however if the older fellows in the room are going to make a fuss on why this is happening, they will be given there powers and appearance at a cost. however, you have a free ticket to play kiddo"

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:39 am

At the mention of candy and painless transformations, she gave a short squeal. She may have lost her mother, but could this day get any better? She could finally have superpowers and be older!

Wait. She paused for a second and wondered. She would have to be specific about what she wanted. Age? Well, she wasn't completely sure. But Katie was sure on what she wanted for a power. Looking up at the Doctor, she asked, "If I can go first, then may I have light powers?"
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:44 am

Suddenly the two pills he had in his hands were taken out to katie kindly. He put them into her hands, holding a cup of water as well. "THe red one is a growth hormone to accelerate your age to a certain point (16-19, varies for user), and the other is the power of cosmic rays or 'the sun' as you call it. Light i should say." he pet katies head. "The growth hormones will work immediately, i have prepaired the clothing for your older body in your room, the door is pink. The transformation will take time for your body to digest both pills, possibly 15 minutes or 30 to narrow it down" he pet her head before going back into his own room where he spoke from the microphone from before.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:46 am

Username: Electrisa
Character's name:.... Electrisa. And Minia (bonus patient!)
Age: 14 years old trapped inside 22's body, while Minia is 21 (yes, in normal years)
Desired powers or appearance: Electra - electricity, Minia just wants to stay as a normal cat. As long as the Doc will allow her to...
Normally, Elec looks like this on my icon, Minia is little black pet cat with green eyes.
Written consent or sentence on how your character managed to find the doctor!: ...Electra as a sleepwalker entered the phone booth with Minia in hands, then landed on her head in the room. Since it's a random RP, it's not bad I suppose?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 am

"Excuse me doctor? Lets get going! I'm not one to for patience." He said tapping his foot at high speeds
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:01 am

Katie looked at the pills in her hand, grinning. "Thank you Doctor!" she said, turning to leave to find her room. But she caught Screach's last sentence and his impatient tapping. She frowned. People like that weren't going to get what they want if they're going to act that way.

Katie left and entered the room with a pink door. It was simple, with a bed, desk, and a closet. Her new clothes were laid out neatly on her bed. She set down the pills and the glass of water to inspect her clothing. It was much too large for her at the moment, but once she took those pills everything would change!
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:08 am

he glared at screach and the pills were handed to him by a mechanical arm extended from the wall. "These pills will give you your desired powers" one of them was pinkish dyed with a wing imprint, one of the others was yellow with a lightning bolt on it, and the third one was unknown. "Those are your pills, take them with caution, your clothing is in your room modified to accomidate your desired powers." he pet katie on the head sighing a bit, "there there"

he was suprised on how fast the pills worked on katie, She had progressed to 16 and still growing. He wrote down on his patient sheet checkmarks on the medicine names he had given to katie. "Age should stop at......hmm.....well most likely 17 or 18.." he walked back to his glass examination room where the security tv's were on the walls rotating around his chair.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:15 am

He walks to his room and takes the pills. "Lets see what happens next"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:34 am

Katie felt all weird inside as she grew. Then it just stopped. She looked down at herself and gasped.

She was curvier and taller. She was also a bit on the skinny side, but that's fine. And her chest...

...Let's just say her chest was huge.

Katie wrestled her old dress off. It was way too small. Eventually, after tearing the dress slightly and having red bands on her body from the tight clothing, she got it off. She hurried and changed into her new clothes. "Guess I'll have to get new clothes for myself then," she murmured to herself.

Katie was slightly taken aback by her own voice. It was slightly deeper and had no more traces of the girlish person she used to be. She was also thinking more maturely, like not finding boys gross anymore.

She sighed and turned to grab the other pill. "Let's see how this works," she said, taking the small capsule with a gulp of water.
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:36 am

(...I have no idea if I should answer yet... but just in case) "..Oww..." Electra woke up and sat on the floor, massing her forehead, hugging her cat like a plushie. "..Where.. Where am I?" Her ears dropped as she looked around. Such a big kiddo. The cat stared in one point with sight named 'I am STILL NOT frickin' AMUSED.'
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:30 am

A bazaar white and green cat mobian sat in an empty room beside katies meditating for the time being. He appeared to be on a soul pilgrimage of sorts. He was 6'2" compared to a normal human, his eyes closed he sniffed the air a bit popping his head out of the door, his arms were thick and burly. he stared into katie's room for a moment before turningn around and going back to his own room.

The doctor had a sweatdrop as he glared at his cat experiment in the meditation room. "Poison now is not the time to pester the guests" he then turned to electrisa. "ah welcome electrisa, Minia, It is good to see you both in such viable conditions" he eyed back at katie for a moment, the pills had made light surge from her eyes and mouth for a moment before her glowing aura had made a shadow on the ground with wings, like an angel of sorts. He then turned to electrisa and minia. "Why hello again, err.....your a bit big to be a fourteen year old dont you think...." he had a sweatdrop. "And minia you and your daughter Electrisa shall be staying with poison for your stay here, he doesn't use a bed, so you can have his."

The doctor glared to screach's room, oddly he grinned as the third pill he had given him took effect, Screach had become a small child, to be exact a six year old. "Well that serves him, i gave him powers but those wont kick in until he goes through puberty again" he muttered to himself chuckling slightly.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:07 am

"Well dwis is pwoopy" He sits down, crosses his legs, folds his arms, and does nothing.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 am

Katie collapsed onto the ground, suddenly exhausted by...whatever just happened to her body.

"Well, guess I have light abilities now," she murmured to herself. It was a weird transformation, but the thing that distracted her most was the white and green cat peeking into her bedroom. He looked strange. Yet Katie wanted to know a little more about him. She tried to pull herself up, but slipped back down.

"I guess I won't be getting up anytime soon," she commented. She did manage to get up into her bed and lay down for a bit.
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:51 am

Electra politely sat on the bed, sniffing quietly. Minia did the eye-roll, breaking free from her owner's deadly hug. She sniffed around, sat on Poison's head, entered Katie's room, jumped on her bed, scratched her leg, grinned to her, jumped down, popped her head into Screach's room just to nope back to her room, remembering how malicious a kid can be. She sat on Electra's head, while Electra waved her arm in the air. No spark.
The cat looked down, then raised it's paw, pointing Poison. "Ei. Pizza, cup of coffee, but for kids, we don't need her flying around and maybe a hug." The cat hissed, curling up on owner's head.
Elec looked at her hand. "... I want my powers baaack... "
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Poison blinked shaking his head at the cat, it appeared he didn't have any need to consume food. Much less breath or sleep. "No, The doctor takes care of the food stuffs you ask him...And no i wont hug you two, i might break your necks by accident..." he crossed his arms meditating once more before hearing katie flop down onto the bed in her room. He ran out to katie's room rather quickly proppering her up on some pillows before sitting down in the corner of her room with his eyes closed calmly.

The doctor stared at electra and minia. "Okay...Hmm.." he was toying with some Pills and DNA capsules to try and create another Electricity absorber. "okay....apparantly your going to have to try the zeus method then...." he had a sweatdrop shaking his head walking to electrisa, he handed her the pills. "Be weary, the medicine might make you a bit taller and stronger, probably longer hair too but then again you want your powers back" he had a sweatdrop staring at minia now. "._. what do you want me to do to this cat...food orders are not my specialty but i believe i can order some pizza...Anywho what powers do you want tiny cat thing..."

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:39 pm

"...WHO CARES, my powers are almost there!" Electra grabbed the pills, threw them up in the air and swallowed both in the same time, waiting for the effects. She smiled, stood and looked around - all of her sadness and cowardness suddenly.. poofed. She looked to Screach's room. Ah, a friend is here! It's getting better and better!

Minia looked at the Doc carefully, squinting. "Neuh, I wanted this food to calm down my child, but I see it's not necessary. Anyway.. Eeh... I don't know. I like being cat. But.. maybe..." She looked up, dazed a little. She looked at the ceiling, grinning slightly. "..Hipnotising?"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:45 pm

username: Shadowsong95
characters name:Azrael shadowsong
Desired powers or appearances: (already Has Powers)
Written consent or sentence on how your character managed to find the doctor!: Az was sencing an odd energy and Decided to enter the booth.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 pm

(O_O no....just no...=_=, i forgot to set this as not accepting, oh well it cant hurt, Prepair to have your character randomized in a completely retarded fashion, Shadowsong this is not a serious rp...none of these characters are serious....)

Last edited by xX_Anguish_Xx on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

(awwwww :(. )
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next