Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 20 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:37 am

"No i'm not, Noz managed to contact me Last night." he said Shaking his head. he still couldn't believe what he heard.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 20 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:39 am

she went and sat beside him.'what?..what did he say?...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:47 am

"I'm not sure you'll believe me but he told Me I'm...Immortal..." Leo said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 am

she blinked.'that is hard to believe.especially since i dont trust a word that leaves the idiots mouth.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:56 am

"well I believe Him. it explains why when i was stabbed by Lion's Bane i still live" Leo said. "and every other attempt to Kill me hasn't worked no matter how much they've done to me.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 am

'..that makes it more believable....'she thought abit.'then he cant kill you right?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:08 am

"thats what i thought. But apparently during the eclipse I Become Mortal and He Becomes stronger" Leo said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:11 am

'that doesnt sound very promising...hmm.'she got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:16 am

"Not the Best Big Brother i got but at least he gave me that' he said sighing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:18 am

'hmh,ya,means you'll have to be extra careful while fighting him.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:22 am

Leo looked down. "ya, I'll actually have a reason to Use that" he pointed to Lions Bane
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:26 am

she looked at it.'...alright then.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:35 am

Leo smirked. "as Much as it might kill me if i Hurt myself wth it, its More effective On Noz because the stronger the foe the stronger the Poison."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:37 am

'ust dont hurt yourself with it,thats all a care about.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:51 am

"starting to sound like me when we were found by the Marked Man" Leo said smirking.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 pm

'...eheh~..'she smiled slightly and rubbed her neck..

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:35 pm

leo smiled. Before kissing her cheek. "its Ok he won't win and i can't hurt myself with the blade just yet"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:37 pm

'alright.'she glooked towards the floor,things floating through her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Leo smiled. but his ears perked as if something was calling to him. he stood there. "vi, lets go" he said walking toward the garage
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:46 pm

'!?...uhm,alright.'she followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Leo sighed but he got into the Ferrari waiting for her as he started the car. he looked Like he sence somthing serious.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:50 pm

she got in abit perplexed but trusted his actions.'...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Leo sighed as he Drove Down the road Full speed to where they use to live and toward where they found the ruins of his Village.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:55 pm

'?.....uhm...'she just got more confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:58 pm

"there has been a legend as old as time itself that was told in my Village when Isis, Cy and me were Kidds.But its More than a legend now, its a prophecy." he said stoping By where they once had an airsoft war.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next