Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cynthia the Hedge-Cat

Go down

Cynthia the Hedge-Cat Empty Cynthia the Hedge-Cat

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:05 am

Name: Cynthia Wilson
Nicknames: Cy
Species: Hedge-Cat

Appearance:
Cynthia is 3' 9", has purple fur and quills, and a tan muzzle. She has her quills styled into five points on the back of her head, and two quills on her back. Some of her hair hangs down partly in front of her right eye. Her eyes are olive green, and she has a white tip on her tail. She wears a custom made, gray and black sweater, with holes in the hood and back for her quills and ears. She also wears navy sweatpants, and tech shoes she designed herself. She also wears a necklace with a cyan gem on it underneath her sweater.

References:
Cynthia the Hedge-Cat Cynthi10

PERSONALITY TRAITS

- Cooking
- Techno music

Dislikes:
- Coffee
- Asking for help on her projects

Personality:
Cynthia is very proud of her work. She also loves romance. She oftentimes tries to flirt with guys she meets, but she is also kinda shy, and messes up sometimes when she tries to do so.

COMBAT TRAITS

Powers/Weapons:
Cynthia's boots are peices of technology she invented called "gravitron boots." When activated, they allow her to walk on any solid surface, as well as fly short distances. The gem on her necklace has the ability to grant the owner technopathic, as well as small electrokinetic abilities.

Strengths:
- Cynthia is very smart, graduating college at the age of 17 in robotics and technology.
- Cynthia gets her resources for her inventions from the company she works for, InTech.

Weaknesses:
- Cynthia powers most of the tech she carries around with her using her magic necklace, so if you get her necklace away from her, she won't be able to use her inventions.
- Cynthia has trouble asking for help sometimes. She would rather solve problems on her own, which is problematic itself sometimes.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Positive relations
- Davian Wilson | Cynthia's joke-loving cat father. Davian has a job as a construction worker in Station Square, and always finds ways to make people laugh.
- Amanda Wilson | Cynthia's proud hedgehog mother. Amanda is a pre-school teacher, and is very proud of her daughter's accomplishments.
- Doctor Wilbur Edmund Zel | A ferret who is one of InTech's leading scientists who is Cynthia's mentor, and like a second father to her.

Negative relations
- None

BACKSTORY
     About three weeks after Perfect Chaos was stopped by Sonic, a cat was assigned to help with cleaning up some of the leftover debris. That cat was named Davian Wilson. Davian had a wife named Amanda, and a daughter named Cynthia who was very intelligent. As Davian was shoveling debris from in front of a demolished store, he happened to notice a faint, light blue glow from underneath a pile of rubble. As he cleared it away, he saw that what was emitting the glowing was a beautiful gemstone. He picked it up and put it into his pocket, knowing just what to do with the stone.
     The next day, just before Cynthia was heading out the door to her job at InTech, her dad stopped her.
     "Hey Cy. So I found something at work yesterday, and I thought you would like it."
     "What is it, dad?"
     "Close your eyes, and no peeking!"
     Cynthia giggled a bit before closing her eyes, waiting for her gift.
     Davian then pulled a necklace out of his pocket with the same gem from yesterday strapped onto it. He put it over his daughter's head and said,
     "Ok sweetie. Open your eyes."
Cynthia gasped in wonder at the necklace.
     "Oh dad, it's beautiful! I love it! Thank you."
     "Your welcome! Now hurry up! You don't want to be late for work!"
Cynthia gave her dad a kiss on the cheek and rushed out the door and down to the nearest bus stop.
     Later at InTech, Cynthia was working on a new invention in her lab, anti-gravity boots, when suddenly, a robotic arm on her desk she used for delicate tasks seemed to move on it's own.
     'Huh. That's strange. I didn't turn that on. Must be a glitch in the system.' Cynthia thought. She continued working.
     A few minutes later, her desk lamp started flickering. But not because of a bad bulb, the switch looked like it was turning itself on and off.
     "What the heck?" Cynthia said as she watched the switch move back and forth independently. She unplugged the lamp, then pulled out her phone and dialed the number of her mentor, Doctor Zel.
     "Hey, Doctor Zel."
     "Hello Cynthia! How's it going with those anti-gravity boots you told me about?"
     "The gravitron boots are going great, but some strange stuff is happening in my lab."
     "Strange? Strange how?"
     "Strange like robot arms moving without putting in commands, and lamp switches moving on their own strange."
     "Hmm. That does certainly sound strange. I'll be right down."
     "Thank you, sir." Cynthia said as she put her phone down. She then looked back to her boots. She was almost finished with them. All she had to do, was give them a power source.
     'I think I'll try them on to see how well they fit.' Cynthia decided as she grabbed the boots and put them on.
     'Hey, these are pretty comfortable! Nice job Cy!' Cynthia thought as she inspected her craftsmanship.
Suddenly, the boots activated.
     "What?! But there's no power source!" Cynthia said as she started floating towards the ceiling. 
     "Well at least I know they work." She said as she bumped her head on the ceiling.
     Just then, the door to her lab opened and Doctor Zel walked in to see Cynthia pressed against the ceiling.
     "Cynthia? What are you doing up there?"
     "Oh, just checking the lights in my lab. Now help me get down from here!"
Just then, the shoes deactivated, and Cynthia fell down to the floor with a thud.
     "Cynthia! Are you ok?" Doctor Zel asked as he helped her off the floor.
     "Yeah. I'm ok."
     "I thought you said you still needed a power source for your shoes."
     "I do! Somehow, they worked without one though. Nothing strange like this happened until..." Cynthia paused.
     "Until what Cynthia?"
     "Until today. When my dad gave me this necklace." She said as she pulled the necklace off her head.
     "Hmm. Perhaps we should run some tests on this crystal."
     "I think that is a wise decision, sir." Cynthia said as she handed the necklace to Doctor Zel.
     After several hours of testing the capabilities of the gem, they deduced that the gem gave the bearer the ability to control machines, and send electrical energy from their body to power electronics.
     "Cynthia. Th-this would be... Revolutionary in the technological industry." Doctor Zel paused for a moment.
     "But?" Cynthia asked.
     "But if it were to get into the wrong hands, I fear this gem could be weaponized. Which is why I am trusting you with keeping it safe."
     "Me? B-But, I-I-I don't even know how it works."
     "You will learn in time. I have faith in you."
Cynthia smiled before taking the necklace back and putting it on.
     "Ok. I'll do it. For you." Cynthia said as Doctor Zel gave her a hug. "It won't be easy, but if it means keeping it out of the hands of bad people. I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum