Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Santa Roleplay Nation 2019

+3
Ninathelioness
Spekkal
Dregan
7 posters

Go down

Secret Santa Roleplay Nation 2019 Empty Secret Santa Roleplay Nation 2019

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 pm

Hey-hey, welcome to Secret Santa Roleplay Nation, where over the course of the next two months everyone is to roleplay Santa. Secretly. It's going to be very complex but-
Oh. Oh I'm being informed that that is not, in fact, what we are doing.

So yes, welcome to this year's SSRN, a li'l event I'm running for you all, because putting me in charge has historically gone well and has never caused problems before. Still, the concept is simple enough - as I shall now explain!

How It Works wrote:Everyone will have this week to declare their entry. At the end of Sunday, all entrants will be randomly assigned the name of another participant in secret.
Everyone will then have until the end of December to create a piece of art for their assigned forum member - with all pieces being revealed and given out at the end of the month as Christmas-time gifts!

Simple, right? Only thing left then is to tell you how to sign up - and to lay down a few small rules!

Rules wrote:No.1 So to sign up, you're gonna want to leave a comment in the thread. The comment must include the words 'Ho Ho Ho, I'm ready to go.' This is just to show me you've actually read these rules. And, y'know, to get into the mood of being Santa.

No.2 Provide some references in your post! Links to bios, images, descriptions, etc. of any characters you'd be happy to have done! It means people don't have to go hunting down through back posts to find out about your characters, and it also gives you a li'l control if there's anyone/anything you'd prefer having.

No.3 Once you've recieved the name of who you're creating art for, you have 'til December 30th to finish your work - I realise this is a little after Christmas, but hey, busy time of year, gives people time to work on things more.

No.4 Art can be visual art, music, writing - anything that relates back to the characters. We aren't looking for masterpieces, or anything huge, but do please put some effort in. Even if you feel you're not the best at art, it's the thought that counts - so do put some thought in! As I say, I'm not expecting anyone to go all out - keep it simple and fun! (And y'know, actually create it yourself. If I catch anyone tinting a screenshot a different colour and saying that's enough, I'll definitely be asking for a little more.)

No.5 This is a very important one... when you've created your work, please let me know, and show me in advance of the 30th date. The reason for this is... well, whilst I'd like to trust everyone here, I don't want anyone getting Scrooged. As such, if you wind up not making anything for anyone else, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to step in and withold your own present 'til you do something. I'm hoping it doesn't come to this at all, but I feel it only fair that if you don't do anything for anyone else... well, then you don't get anything.

No.6 Be grateful! I don't want to hear anyone at the end moaning about who they got or what they got. It's Christmas dangit guys - so be excited!

Aaand I think that's everything! With all that said... let's get this Christmas party started!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Roleplay Nation 2019 Empty Re: Secret Santa Roleplay Nation 2019

Post by Spekkal Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:22 pm

HO HO HO I'M READY TO GO GO GO

I'm putting forth any of these four, please! <3
-Ghost
-Imma
-Pink
-Soethci

Thanks so much!!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:53 pm

Ho, Ho, Ho, I'm ready to go, go, go!

Backstory of Shalina

Reference images (sorry, can't figure out how to shrink it on mobile)

Secret Santa Roleplay Nation 2019 Img_3211
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19069804/7]Secret Santa Roleplay Nation 2019 Img_3210
[/url]
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Ok yes hi definately i'm more than happy to lend myself to the- *begins to violently shake*

Ho Ho Ho, I'm ready to Go

I'd love to put myself out there and give it a go at drawing for someone else, I've only ever done it once and it was quite fun! Of course it's not just limited to drawing so there are other things I could do too mwehehee.

As for *receiving*? Oh uh, I'm more about the giving part, but if anyone would like to do a little something here's the selection I guess:

Ryan :3c
CandyKane

Alia on the naughty list
Agent #001a
Rudolf the Blue-nosed reindeer
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Ho Ho Ho! I’m ready to go!
One hundred percent down for this! As for character, I’d love for my criminally underused, erm... criminal... Neon Kitsune to have a bit more use! He’s a very glow-y boi, I will point out! Don’t have a post detailing him, so I’ll just post a few tidbits here.

He likes his casual street-style attire, aside from his EX-Gear shoes, gloves (with a touchscreen on the right hand to use his holograms, which can actually be of anything, provided it’s not too large) and his lighty kitsune mask! If it helps, his attitude isn’t pretty arrogant and a little nerdy, thanks to the fact that he builds all of his own tech.

Secret Santa Roleplay Nation 2019 762397-BE-A5-A7-4-D25-B99-C-E78285-D61-BAB

Last edited by The Red Blur on Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing this shiznit)
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:06 pm

Ho Ho Ho, I'm Ready to go!

LETS DO THIS
LETS DO A SECRET SANTA

Any of my 3 kids here
So either Atlanta my bartender
Karma my angel/demon hybrid
Or Hunter my seaslug
Reffs*tm:

Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolusian Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Ho Ho Ho, I'm ready to Go

Mawricio is here and at the ready! Do what you like with him save for writing, I like to keep a thumb under how my characters act and such. Or not. Suprise me gamers!

The char doc shouldn't be too hard to track down, he's in the OC section, ill probs go ahead and add an appearance section to help y'all out.

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t5097-mawricio-the-crocodile-reworked#203865

Last edited by ecolusian on Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
ecolusian
ecolusian
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:53 pm

HO HO YO WHAT UP?

This Secret Santa sign-up is CLOSED!
That's right, no more entrants from now on, it's down to you lucky people to get Santa-ing!
...Once I have sent you your recipient!
...Which I will do in a moment!
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content