Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjór I am new here..hi

4 posters

Go down

Bonjór I am new here..hi Empty Bonjór I am new here..hi

Post by Gamincore459 Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:43 am

Hi umm.The bonjór is just for a different greeting.I just joined and am desperately wanting to rp. I've read the rules.i just need to know what Else I'm supposed to do before i can RP

Gamincore459
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Bonjór I am new here..hi Empty Re: Bonjór I am new here..hi

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Greetings and welcome to SRN, Im sure a staff or mod member will be around shortly to help you additional details and help.

Welcome to the site.
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:44 pm

Hello, welcome to the site!

There's nothing else you need to do before RPing - you can jump right in, either by joining one of the open ones (though it'd be good manners to ask if you can jump in anyway), or you can start your own RP! If you want, you can create a character bio for your OC, but it's not mandatory - just helpful for you to keep track of your OCs and for others if they'd like to read about your characters.
Here's a link to the Open RPs subforum.
If you happen to be breaking any rules, you'll most likely be informed about it - but don't worry if you do so on accident. We all need time to learn. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask the members or staff directly, they'll be happy to help :3

Hope you have fun!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:01 am

Hi, Wolf478 here.

It's good to see a new face around here! I've been on the forum for about a year, but I still feel new, the people here are really friendly and you can always shoot a fellow member a question, or for a more urgent question I'd recommend messaging a member of Staff.

We're always available for an RP here, and if you're feeling a little shy don't be afraid to hit anyone up with a PM.

Anyway, Good to have you here, Gamincore459!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum