Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't believe he can rp!

3 posters

Go down

I can't believe he can rp! Empty I can't believe he can rp!

Post by Icantbelieveitsnotbutter Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:02 am

So, hey there. Dunno what to introduce. You can call me butter. I'm pretty good at roleplaying and like the sonic franchise, though the lore can be a bit confuzzling sometimes!  I have absolutely no drawing talent and hope that isn't a key element, but otherwise im set! I can't wait to meet all of you!

Although sometimes I can be self conscious about my rping skills and retract my responses when I think everyone's dissapointed since they havent responded in a while and idk they could be ignoring me ohhh nooo...
Icantbelieveitsnotbutter
Icantbelieveitsnotbutter
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

I can't believe he can rp! Empty Re: I can't believe he can rp!

Post by Wolf478 Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:27 pm

Hello Butter! Wolf478 here. That was a pretty good introduction, it certainly helped me to get to know you a little better. It's good to have another Sonic RP enthusiast on the site, and I must admit the lore is rather confounding to me too! I'm sure your drawing isn't that bad, in fact, I'd like to see some! But if you aren't comfortable with sharing your Artwork, that's ok.

Maybe I could try to do an 'Artists' rendition of your OC based upon a detailed description?

In regards to people not responding to your replies, please understand that people have things to do other than roleplaying (E.g Work, School, Home duties, Legal matters etc) And there might actually be quite a few people still recovering from the last hurricane to hit America, and even more might be out with the next one soon.

I look forward to Roleplaying with you and your OC (Whoever it might be XD)
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Icantbelieveitsnotbutter Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 am

Thank you! Though I'm uncomfortable sharing my art (And don't have the materials at the moment. Broke as hecc) And that's a very kind offer, about the artist's rendition. I might take you up on that! On another note, I completely understand that people have lives. I have one aswell. Lies I look forward to roleplaying here. The community has such a friendly vibe!

I have been reading around the forums while thinking of my oc (Who I have down by now.) The staff, and the more prominent members, as well as the members as new as I, and all in between look like they will be very fun to chat and roleplay with. God, this should have been my introduction lol. But yea ^_^ This is my first time roleplaying in the sonic world. It should be a blast!

Well this got long. It was gonna be a short reply but I added what i missed in my introduction.
Icantbelieveitsnotbutter
Icantbelieveitsnotbutter
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:44 am

No Problem! That's Ok, My art isn't exactly fantastic either, (You should see Electrisa or Uncanny-Illustrator's Art, they're amazing) But let me know when you've decided on your OC, and I'll have a look and see if I can work off that. I'd be very excited to try drawing someone elses OC.

Also, Yes, we try to keep it as friendly and as enjoyable as possible for everyone, and while I haven't spent much time talking to the staff, they are very kind people and should help you in anything you need (Some members can help too)

Anyway, Again. I've very enthused to see how things unfold for you, and what adventures you go on!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 pm

Hello I'm totes not late to this! Welcome to the site and I'm so terribly sorry about the late welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here~ If you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else of the staff~
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum