Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1X1 OC-centered RP

2 posters

Go down

1X1 OC-centered RP Empty 1X1 OC-centered RP

Post by CherriesAndBerries Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:16 am

I haven't had much luck finding Sonic RP partners on various websites on the internet, so I'm trying this place out to see if I'm any luckier.

What I'm basically looking for are partners interested in one-on-one RP's that are centered around OC main characters. I have an OC that I created after playing Sonic Forces named Bumble the Bear, and he's the OC I plan on using.

As far as plot and setting and other details are concerned... I don't have any concrete ideas currently xDD Off the top of my head, the only thing that I can think of would be something involving the plot of Sonic Forces. Something where our OC's are in the midst of Eggman's takeover of the world, perhaps fighting back against him and joining up with the resistance. 

What I'd really like to do is discuss that kinda stuff with potential partners and see if we can come up with something together.

As far as must-haves are concerned... male x male romance is something I'm so used to RPing in every single RP I've done for years and years, so I'd really prefer if that was a main part of whatever RP I engage in. It definitely doesn't have to be the MAIN or FOCAL point at all though - I'm well aware that when you do that, things get boring really fast. That's why I also wanna make sure that the RP has lots of drama, action, excitement, all of the stuff that makes an RP interesting and engaging!

As for the male x male aspect of it... well, I'm a gay man, my OC is gay, so yeah. That's just what I like. xDD

The other must-have, for the current moment, is that it's one-on-one. I haven't done a group RP since I was in high school and I'm so used to one-on-one that I don't think I could go back and try them again. So, y'know, please be okay with that if you're interested xDD Through private messages, email, or a thread here on the site, it doesn't matter to me where it takes place.

Since I'm looking for one-on-one, I'm definitely willing to take on the role of more than one character - I'd kinda HAVE to in order to make such a roleplay interesting xDD I'm not really comfortable taking on more than 3 or 4 main characters at a time though, and that's all I'd expect from my potential partners as well - no need for either of us to take on more than we can handle.

Oh, and as far as a MAJOR must have that I totally forgot about until now xDD I'm not comfortable RPing with anyone who's under 18, so that's first and foremost a priority that everyone involved be a legal adult. My main OC is 19 years old and, if there's going to be romance involved, I'm also not comfortable doing anything romantic involving characters that are under 18.

If anything is unclear, please let me know and I'll do my best to clarify.

With that being said, if you're interested, please let me know here in this thread or through a message!

Last edited by CherriesAndBerries on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Title change)
CherriesAndBerries
CherriesAndBerries
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

1X1 OC-centered RP Empty Re: 1X1 OC-centered RP

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Heya, Gear here.

I really hate you aren't finding anyone and I'd love love to be a potential partner but, low and behold I'm straight and thus don't have any gay or lesbian characters for particular reaons to use in the parameters you want.

I'm all for and willing to be a fellow RPer if you are willing but I'm not able to do M x M roleplay, sorry...

(P.S don't worry, nobody uses main characters around here all that much. Though you can submit a request to use on if you like)
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CherriesAndBerries Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:16 pm

DeltaGear wrote:Heya, Gear here.

I really hate you aren't finding anyone and I'd love love to be a potential partner but, low and behold I'm straight and thus don't have any gay or lesbian characters for particular reaons to use in the parameters you want.

I'm all for and willing to be a fellow RPer if you are willing but I'm not able to do M x M roleplay, sorry...

(P.S don't worry, nobody uses main characters around here all that much. Though you can submit a request to use on if you like)
Thanks for replying!

And I understand, no worries - honestly, I'm so desperate to roleplay that I'm willing to at least give a non-romance RP a try xDD So I think maybe we could work something out.

And if it doesn't work out and I find that I really need that aspect to have fun and stuff, I'll let you know. And at least then I tried. -nods-
CherriesAndBerries
CherriesAndBerries
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:27 pm

Ok, feel free to message in PM or ask about potential thread ideas if you like.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CherriesAndBerries Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:30 am

Bumpity bump, still looking for RP partners if anyone's interested~
CherriesAndBerries
CherriesAndBerries
Basic Member
Basic Member