Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DeltaGear
Zeek
6 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post by Zeek Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:28 am

So I'm pretty new to using forum's, but I decided to get into them since it is summer vacation after all. I am a literate role-player with 2-3 years of experience. The guild system and quest (haven't read much about it tbh) caught my interest, so yeah. 

About me: I am 17 years old and been a fan of the sonic games since I was 3-4 and started role-playing about 2-3 years ago on omegle and moved to kik, now i wanna do more sonic focus stuff, I used Amino but I want to try out new places with new people.

Also if anyone wanna help me get used to using forums feel free to message me, I hope I can make new friends and to enjoy this place very much. Thank you all for reading and have yourself a good one.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by DeltaGear Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:20 am

Heya, Gear here.

Welcome to the site! Glade to see a new member. As per usual make sure you read the site rules and ask a staff member if you have any questions. Take your time to explore and familiarize yourself with the site. There are plenty of colorful characters and just as colorful cast of people who use them. If you feel like it there is also a discord channel to meet the more active and crazy bunch of people on sire so be sure to look into that if you are interested.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:09 am

Hello! 
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, hope you have fun here. Very Happy
I'd suggest joining the Discord assuming you have one, since that makes it easier for people to help.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 am

ThePromiseIncarnate wrote:Hello! 
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it, hope you have fun here. Very Happy
I'd suggest joining the Discord assuming you have one, since that makes it easier for people to help.
Alright, thank you very much for the hello, and I think on getting discord then, not sure but maybe I will.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:42 am

Hey there welcome to the SRN hope you enjoy your stay and yes discord is where we generally all are, greetings from Shrike!
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:08 pm

Bonjour! (That's french for Hello)

I'm Wolf, and sadly everyone else beat me to the greeting, but I'd still like to say Welcome to the SRN community! I'm sorry that I can't really help with navigating the Forum, because I'm not very good at it myself. But, you'll definitely get used to it over time.

Apparently Discord is where a lot of stuff happens, however I'm here, so if you ever feel like talking, feel free to do so!

Greetings
Wolf
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:53 am

Hello hello hello 
Looks like the majority of things has already been said and explained to you. Regardless! 

I'm Dione, one or the staff.  I think I've seen you around on discord already 8D be sure to have read the rules and all that. Feel free to post any kind of art in the belonging section c:

Hope you have fun here!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down