Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Introduction!

5 posters

Go down

My Introduction! Empty My Introduction!

Post by Adablur Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:27 am

Hewwo you sanic nerds.

The name's Remy, though ya'll can call me Ada!

I RAW, I draw, I write, I game, and I fite you for the last mozzarella stick. I also love music. And I'm also a Dragon~! 

I've been a Sonic fan for as long as I can remember- my cousin and sister used to play the original genesis tittle whereas I started off playing Sonic Rush for the DS. 

Back in 2015 me and ThePromiseIncarnate kicked off an rp campaign taking place in Archie Comic's Mobius. Since then it's been retconned, reworked, abandoned, and reworked some more. With my presence here I hope to relive our lovely little canon's original glory days and hopefully find inspiration to rework it into something on it's own.

In closing, I hope to get to know all of you fellow Sonic nerds and look forward to doing battle with you as any one of my oddball characters! 

- Adahar
Adablur
Adablur

Back to top Go down

My Introduction! Empty Re: My Introduction!

Post by TheBardPrincess Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:29 am

Hello! Glad to see you here fluffybuns, can't wait for you to meet the guys here, they are so awesome. >3<
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:16 am

Heya, Gear here. 

Welcome to the site! Glad to see a new member. As per usual be sure to get familiar with the site and be sure to ask a staff any questions you have. Feel free to explore and see the many characters we have here and the just as colorful cast of people who use them.

As I've already seen you've made an application to the Discord so i hope to see you there to meet formally.

All in all have fun and I hope to see you in threads. See ya around!
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:44 am

Hiyaa! Welcome to this smol forum on the large interwebs! 

I'm Dione, one of the moderators of this place. I'd give you some extra information buuut looks like Gear already did that! Just have fun and again, welcome!

(Oh by the way, could you please look at your discord tag in the discord thread again? Both Electrisa and I have tried to add you on There, but to no avail :c)
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:27 am

Hello there, Welcome to the SRN, on behalf of Shrike!
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down